Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:40 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT OLD!!!!!! stop looking at your damn birth certificate would ya!!! it is decieving....


it aint the years hun.. its the mileage :)

done this too many times before.......


Suck it up princess...its ur team and you will do the stretch....or the cuffs and whips will come out to keep you awake... :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:41 pm
 


WDHIII wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
WDHIII wrote:
You went for beers???? :D

:wink:


Hey M! Wanna know whos winnin the Nascar race or are ya gonna watch it online later? :lol:


I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! OH OH OH ME ME ME!!!!!! :lol: :wink:



Well since Ms gonna watch it on line later we wont tell him its the Evil Empire

8O

DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?


(Just 74 laps in tho Martin :wink: )


OOOOHHHHHH.....You didnt!!! SNAP!!!! :lol:


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2410
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:59 pm
 


Kovolev redeemed himself [cheer]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33691
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:59 pm
 


YEAH !!!!


YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fnnn YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW !!!!!


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 19989
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:59 pm
 


The fat lady's singin' now.....Kovalev...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:00 pm
 


WOOOOOOOOOOOOFUCKENHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33691
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:01 pm
 


sweeeeeet goal..

i'm to bed.. thanks for staying and keeping me company :)

good night.. yawn..


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2410
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:02 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
sweeeeeet goal..

i'm to bed.. thanks for staying and keeping me company :)

good night.. yawn..
Hell i passed out and boston scored two. woke up and wtf?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
sweeeeeet goal..

i'm to bed.. thanks for staying and keeping me company :)

good night.. yawn..


Sweet dreams M!!! dream about the cup strapped to the back of the bike...oh damn I think that is my wet dream but i will share... :lol: :wink:


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2410
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:06 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
martin14 wrote:
sweeeeeet goal..

i'm to bed.. thanks for staying and keeping me company :)

good night.. yawn..


Sweet dreams M!!! dream about the cup strapped to the back of the bike...oh damn I think that is my wet dream but i will share... :lol: :wink:
you doo Tatt girl XD


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:13 pm
 


Red_Eye wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
martin14 wrote:
sweeeeeet goal..

i'm to bed.. thanks for staying and keeping me company :)

good night.. yawn..


Sweet dreams M!!! dream about the cup strapped to the back of the bike...oh damn I think that is my wet dream but i will share... :lol: :wink:
you doo Tatt girl XD


only on cable access baby....OHHHHHH thats right you dont have cable... :lol: :wink:


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2410
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:15 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
Red_Eye wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
martin14 wrote:
sweeeeeet goal..

i'm to bed.. thanks for staying and keeping me company :)

good night.. yawn..


Sweet dreams M!!! dream about the cup strapped to the back of the bike...oh damn I think that is my wet dream but i will share... :lol: :wink:
you doo Tatt girl XD


only on cable access baby....OHHHHHH thats right you dont have cable... :lol: :wink:
Oh your looking for a spanking grrrr LOL
I'll mail you one no matter how many stamps I need to lick to get it there hahaha


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Profile
Posts: 832
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:15 pm
 


I'm shakin' like a vibrator.... Overtimes kill me...

GO HABS GO!!!!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:36 pm
 


Red_Eye wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
Red_Eye wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
martin14 wrote:
sweeeeeet goal..

i'm to bed.. thanks for staying and keeping me company :)

good night.. yawn..


Sweet dreams M!!! dream about the cup strapped to the back of the bike...oh damn I think that is my wet dream but i will share... :lol: :wink:
you doo Tatt girl XD


only on cable access baby....OHHHHHH thats right you dont have cable... :lol: :wink:
Oh your looking for a spanking grrrr LOL
I'll mail you one no matter how many stamps I need to lick to get it there hahaha


If you are offering licks....OHHHHH nevermind... :lol: :wink:


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 121
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:16 pm
 


All the best HABS. :lol:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1108 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 74  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.