CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Forum rules

This is a NDP Party forum meant for like-minded discussion, if you want to flame or debate in open, please use the main Canadian Politics forum.

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:20 pm

I find it easy to accept that Jack Layton is desperately scared of the Liberal Party. After all, Liberals are picking up opinion in the polls at NDP cost.

I understand that Layton is frantic to borrow Dion's green cape. I think it is stupid, because green is for intelligent people and most of the voters don't really understand or care.

But today, in his press conference, Layton proved to be completely the big ass he recently spoke about! To mourn the ill effects of global warming, he drew attention to the fact that today, on 19th December, people were strolling around in shorts. He mourned the fact that he may have to tell his grandchildren about the white stuff that fell in December!

How ridiculous can he get? If there is one thing the global warming does not need, it is an NDP monkey telling snowbirds that they don't have to spend on winter vacations!

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:28 am

Yes the green Liberals ha ha that is a joke in itself. As the saying goes action speaks louder then words and the Liberal record on the environment is anything but green and that is all thanks to Mr. Dion. The NDP has always been the environmentalist of the country even before it has become the main concern for Canadians. The Liberal party is nothing more then a populist party, anything to get the vote even pretending to be green.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:16 pm

I don't believe that the humans have caused global warming

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:30 pm

$1:
I don't believe that the humans have caused global warming

Go look into the peer reviewed science, adahen. If you need links, I can give you some. It's likely better if you find out for yourself though...I didn't used to believe either, then I started looking into it.