Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Iggy is just rattling the election sabers to see if there's actually a public appetite for another election, the pinhead should know the obvious. No were not.

The economy is in the middle of a come back and he wants to pull the plug ? Whats his platform anyways ?

But hush hush, be quiet about it. Let him pull the plug and feel the voters wrath when he does.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
Is this thread about 'outting' poquas or about Iggy?

Both will be fun!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Bodah Bodah:
Iggy is just rattling the election sabers to see if there's actually a public appetite for another election, the pinhead should know the obvious. No were not.

The economy is in the middle of a come back and he wants to pull the plug ? Whats his platform anyways ?

But hush hush, be quiet about it. Let him pull the plug and feel the voters wrath when he does.

What has harper done? dick all.. there are shit loads of people out of work with no help from EI.. he skirts the issues and its all about him.. well time is up on the turkey. He said on the news to-day that "Canadians don't want an election" Wrong!
the polls that have been done by the liberals ( and I am one of those calling people in this riding) indicate that ya they do want an election and they are fed up with the czar in Ottawa.. bring it on!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Is the Igmeister willing to put his money where his mouth is, or is this another ploy to prove he's in charge of the Liberal Party?

Maybe it's just more noise requested by his publisher to push up book sales.

This sabre rattling is getting tiresome and has become little more than the daily dose of propaganda from both parties.

I don't know about anyone else, but in Iggy's case he should put up or STFU.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:53 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Akhenaten Akhenaten:
Is this thread about 'outting' poquas or about Iggy?

Both will be fun!

It’s another sophomoric example of the pack mentality exhibited here. When the message can’t be suitably attacked, they attempt to discredit the messenger. Considering the various sources they’re not doing a very good job. One makes asinine assumptions without reading the topics, another makes up facts in an attempt to further his partisan agenda, and yet another either isn’t old enough to vote or certainly hasn’t the intellect to support anything he’s said. As I’ve pointed out in the past, there’s a “with us or against us” mentality that only hurts their own credibility. At this point they really don’t have any to spare. :roll:

Harper is likely to be gone if another election is blown and that’s fine by me. If Iggy by some fluke pulls off a majority, I suspect we might all have the same person to complain about then ...... or not.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Gee, liberals calling liberals to see if liberals want an election, and the answer is yes. Quelle surprise :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 pm

polls done by THE LIBERALS?

Yeah, and a poll done by the church says that 100% of atheists are immoral, did you know that?

god... how can you be that naive...

Anyway, Harper is someone that doesn't make big promises, but he gets shit done, and he'd actually be able to do more if we didn't have the opposition systematically blocking anything he's trying to do without even considering if this is a good idea, because harper is "evil".

So yeah, unless someone get majority, we'll just be triggering an election after another because the opposition always acts like selfish kids.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 pm

From the Liberal point of view, at best the will get a small minority, at worst the Tories will get a small minority. Voter turnout will be the lowest for decades, the NDP will get 8%, the Bloc will get 10% and I'll hazard a guess that all the Bloc's seats will be won in Quebec.

The only 'wild card' on this is who will fuck up the campaign the most? Iggy or Harper? There's at least 4% to play for there!

I can see into the future.......

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:04 pm

DON CHERRY FOR PRIME MINISTER!! :rock:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:08 pm

poquas poquas:
Harper is likely to be gone if another election is blown and that’s fine by me. If Iggy by some fluke pulls off a majority, I suspect we might all have the same person to complain about then ...... or not.

Baring the miracle of the second comming, I somehow don't think that Iggy is gonna win a majority. Especially if he brings down the Government, pisses off the vast majority of "voting" Canadians and costs us another 300 million in tax dollars just to spruce up his standing with his adopted party.

The only political figure that'll be gone in the above scenario is the man that caused it, and it won't be Harper. So it's quite likely you'll have to continue your one man quest to have SH removed from "your" conservative party.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:11 pm

If Iggy triggers an election, lose it a get ditched, I think that the next liberal leader is going to be Jesus Christ, really. I mean, if someone can save this party, it's him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Oh man, I swear some liberals would vote for Satan himself if it meant keeping Harper out of office :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Oh man, I swear some liberals would vote for Satan himself if it meant keeping Harper out of office :roll:

It's no different than the hate many Tories still have for Trudeau really though eh?

Certain people are either loved, or hated. Harper is one of them. Chretien was, Mulroney was etc.
Nobody really hated Dion or Martin as they were just losers.
Stock Day kinda falls into that category too but he seems to have had a resurgence since his Sea-Doo days.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

It's no different than the hate many Tories still have for Trudeau really though eh?

Certain people are either loved, or hated. Harper is one of them. Chretien was, Mulroney was etc.
Nobody really hated Dion or Martin as they were just losers.
Stock Day kinda falls into that category too but he seems to have had a resurgence since his Sea-Doo days.

Oh yeah, very true EB. Bullshit partisan politics is killing this country :cry:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm

There are better tory ministers who would be better at leading the party than harper. Harper is an autocrat.. I have heard that said by prominent torys here in town. I think the Conservative Party would like another leader. I the torys will not be in power after the next election. There are too many people hurting in this country and he has done frig all really.