Title: Stepdad pleads guilty in 5-year-old's murder
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2010-09-14 01:09:35
Canadian

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:25 am

OMG, how? why? This is crazy! I guess it's easy to ask these questions when you're a sane, rational person, but I guess if he really has bipolar it's hard to reconcile what might be possible if I suffered from it. That said, I have a friend who is bipolar, and yes his moods can jump around like crazy, but I can't even come close to imagining him killing his daughter. Even with bipolar, there had to be a moment between when he said he would take care of it and actually doing what he did, that he knew what he was doing, or going to do. Even if he's sick, counselling isn't going to help if this is what he's capable of, noone who could slit an innocent little girls throat should be allowed to walk free amongst us.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:03 am

Jesus Christ... 8O

How does a dispute about how to discipline your child lead to the cold murder of said child?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 am

Stepchild. Need I say more?
A lot of times stepparent is not happy with the attention the child gets from their partner, and "getting rid of it" should solve that problem. Apparently.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 am

Solve the problem? Thats pretty sick. I know murder is murder, but if that was/is the case why not try something that might be explained as an accident, like go hunting and say you just shot thinking she was a black bear?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:40 am

Sorry, little play there on another story.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 am

CrazyNewfie CrazyNewfie:
Solve the problem? Thats pretty sick. I know murder is murder, but if that was/is the case why not try something that might be explained as an accident, like go hunting and say you just shot thinking she was a black bear?

Of course it's pretty sick. EVERYONE who kills a 5 year old is pretty sick.
As for your other option... Because he's not smart enough to think about that. If he was, he would have never killed this girl, or even get involved with a woman with kids. He obviously cannot handle that.

Let's hope he will never have to again, just by getting the sentence he deserves. Life without parole. But that's my humble opinion.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 am

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
Jesus Christ... 8O

How does a dispute about how to discipline your child lead to the cold murder of said child?

How does being served cold eggs lead to shooting your wife and several of your neighbors? He did let the daughter of one woman he shot go tho.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 am

I agree Brenda, imo life without parole to me should be the only option.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:59 pm

andyt andyt:
How does being served cold eggs lead to shooting your wife and several of your neighbors? He did let the daughter of one woman he shot go tho.

The operative word in that story was trailer park !