bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Oh, and if you want to see somebody compare Conservatives to Nazis do a search on "Biden - Goebboels."

I don't think even Google can hide it. There's too much out there. But if they do then try a less restricted search engine like Duck Duck Go.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Didn't know a dopey right-wing meme search now constitutes an actual evidence-based historical inquiry. My bad. I guess times change. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:30 pm

Attachments:
581C0B8F-6ABA-4E68-AFBD-C1667B06408E.jpeg
581C0B8F-6ABA-4E68-AFBD-C1667B06408E.jpeg [ 509.29 KiB | Viewed 57 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:35 pm

R=UP

We all need to seek proper moral guidance from the exact same sort of people who once gathered in their multitudes to set stacks of Beatles records on fire.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:25 pm

Actually, wasn't it Tipper Gore (Al's wife) who led the charge against rock music?

Come to think of it, it's the woke tranny-favoring left attacking Harry Potter creator J K Rowlings for daring to express the view there are 2 sexes.

A few of the examples in the context free meme above were actually more about cancelling cancel cultures.

But yeah the boycott against the Dixie Chicks one where one of them bad mouthed Bush was dumb and Falwell's call to his followers to boycott Teletubbies because he thought one of the teletubbies was gay was ridiculous. One might even call it "Gay."

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:47 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Didn't know a dopey right-wing meme search now constitutes an actual evidence-based historical inquiry. My bad. I guess times change. :roll:

Not sure what you're talking about.

Apparently you're outraged that Gina Carano did what you often do and used Nazis as a historical example to make a point about a current phenomena.

Xerxes tells us what Kathy Kennedy's crew calls the "abhorrent" remark, compared nazis to cancel creeps.

I pointed out Gina wouldn't be the only one using Nazis as a comparison to political enemies even if that is the horror you want us to believe happened.

Biden did it. So does that progressive Bible you like called the Daily Beast.

That's not a meme. It's a documented fact.

MSN quoting Mediaite: Biden Invokes Nazi Propagandist Joseph Goebbels as He Condemns Cruz, Hawley

Fox News: Biden compares Trump to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels

Haertz News: Biden compares Trump to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels

Biden Compares Trump to Goebbels

So what are saying then? "It's OK when we do it"

And before somebody wants to continue with the lameness I've already said more than once the left are not the only ones who have ever pushed for something to be cancelled. I said, and I quote, "It's never OK."

Not a fan of boycott campaigns. I boycott Halal and movie confectioneries myself, but I don't care if anybody else does.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Back on blocked because I'm not putting myself through any of this tedious shit around here ever again. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:12 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Back on blocked because I'm not putting myself through any of this tedious shit around here ever again. :evil:

That only means you know you don't actually have a point.

Go run and hide again then. Here's me fist-pumping another victory.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:13 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:18 pm

I don't get it.

But I did hear a lot of people are disappointed with Nancy's new porkulus bill, if that's what you're talking about.

Not just because it's mostly Democrat pork but because Biden lied in his campaign promises about how much families would get and how quick they would get their checks.

I heard about it from Fox, so I think what you're meme must be angry about isn't that Fox didn't mention Porkulus/Stimulus but that they didn't celebrate it like the corporate cuck media of the left did.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:36 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:02 pm

Thanos Thanos:

That will learn you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:06 pm

It just reminded me of how good it was to be offline, and made me wish that I still was.

Why do I do this to myself, getting dragged back into this stupidity when it felt so good to be free from it?

The internet fucking sucks. From the beginning it's been a sewer full of shit people with shit ideas and shit beliefs. And it always will be this way. It's one of the worst things humans have ever created or done to themselves. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:57 pm

Well if you insist on being wrong all the time just because it makes you feel good to smear and slur people who don't think like you maybe you're right. Maybe the internet is not for you.

Your meme is irrelevant to the Gina Carano situation. Might be relevant to some of the Nazi comparisons I've heard from you though. Gina never claimed to be a conservative when the cancel cretins were attacking her. Being conservative had nothing to do with their attacks. The attack of the cancel creeps was based solely on somebody, anybody refusing to take the knee to wokester groupthink.

And her point was only that history shows when your ideology authorizes attacks on your neighbours there's always a sort of person who will fall in line with that (they like it.) From there the practice can develop into greater society wide tragedy. She was right.

Nice to have you back though. Pretty quick, this time.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:58 pm

You would have a point if the PC and 'cancel culture' had lessened one bit during Reagan, Mulroney, Bush or Stephen Harper and the last Idiot POTUSt had not been such a lout he every day made examples of how it's almost a necessity.
Otherwise Potato heads, Dr Seuss and specially Gina Carano are what's irrelevant to the real world.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  Next