bottom

Canadian Forums

2Cdo - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: US Politics   Topic: The Anti-Conservatives

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:36 am 

Replies: 15
Views: 624

Scape and Avro, peas in a pod. Where do I begin? Avro put the entire sentence in if you are going to quote me not just the parts that serve your purpose. As for retracting anything I said or wrote :lol: . Unlike some people I don't say anything unless I mean it. Scape I don't know what world you liv...

Forum: US Politics   Topic: The Anti-Conservatives

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:50 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 624

Avro instead of expending all your energy looking to attack George Bush maybe you could put your search endeavours into looking in the mirror at our own country and trying to sort out our messes! For someone who doesn't like the US or Bush you seem to expend an incredible amount of time posting arti...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Casualties likely from new Canadian mission in Kandahar

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:44 pm 

Replies: 17
Views: 729

Good post Avro and I'm sure troops will be glad to hear that people might actually care! That being said, any overseas duty by it's very nature is dangerous and could result in casualties. By the way ridenrain the troops will have the equipment required (probably not in the quantities they want thou...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Multiple blasts paralyse London

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:56 am 

Replies: 570
Views: 8481

Some people just live for the almighty conspiracy! :roll: It makes it easy for them to not understand the hatred towards the west from these pieces of shit! :roll:

Forum: International Politics   Topic: As we sowed, so do we reap

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:07 am 

Views: 644

Gunplumber, your comment on Isreal is very telling. You claim it is an occupied territory, by whom, the palestinians. They were always a wandering people so it can't be their land. The entire Holy Land area is shared by all 3 Christians, Islam, and Judaism with the Islamic fanatics calling for the e...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Canadian Troops in Iraq?

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:23 am 

Replies: 45
Views: 2169

Polemarch, it was just one part of the fiasco that became the disbandment of the Airborne Regiment. The reigning governments in the years previous had always been looking for a reason, Somalia and the various videos that came out afterwards sealed their fate. It should also be known that in the uppe...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: As we sowed, so do we reap

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:29 am 

Views: 644

So Eric doesn't want to fight them in their home country because that will cause them to attack us at home. Maybe we should just invite these terrorists over for some tea and crumpets. Maybe he's forgot that they consider us evil infidels! No amount of trying to reason with these types will ever wor...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Canadian Troops in Iraq?

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:20 am 

Replies: 45
Views: 2169

Just so I'm straight here, in reference to sending Canadian soldiers(not peacekeepers) abroad. It seems to be the consensus that it would be better to have our troops under the command of someone from the UN rather than under the command of one of our allies? Make no bones about it, if it is a UN mi...

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:37 pm 

Figfarmer you just keep up your good old anti-Bush agenda and someday if/when we are the victims you can start your whining "Woe is us".
Normally you are a slightly amusing individual but this time you are just an ass!

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Ahenakew ruling coming soon

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:45 am 

Replies: 65
Views: 1405

I find it ironic that a member of a minority would lash out at another minority, and when exposed for being a racist piece of shit start calling the courts racist. This is the kind of logic that Donnie Brascoe adheres to. You know the logic that begins with "I can't be a racist because I'm a minorit...

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:19 am 

Zipperfish, thanks for your reply re. Nazis targetting innocents. It seems we can agree that it is wrong. My alluding that you have no military service was a direct result of your statements about killing anyone, including your mother(?) 8O . For if you had any military service you would understand ...

Forum: Jokes & Humour   Topic: Anti Joke of the Day.

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:11 pm 

Replies: 14
Views: 1647

Two cows are standing in a field when one cow says to the other "Hey have you heard about this new mad cow disease going around?"
The second cow replies "What do I care, I'm a helicopter!"
ROTFL

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:02 pm 

You haven't answered my question Zipperfish if what the Nazis did is okay in your books? The bottom line is you have never served in the military and what you were advocating is MURDER. Plain and simple. As for my statement about delibeately targetting civilians, I must clarify what I meant to say i...

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:19 am 

Zipperfish ask Kyle Brown about killing innocent civilians, or maybe some Nazi party members from World War II. Using your logic their acts would be deemed okay! If you were a soldier(and at this time it is apparent that you will never be) and committed the acts that you described you would find you...

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:47 am 

To all the terrorist apologists that are posting in this thread, I would almost hope that any future attack involves you and your family so that it would wake you up to these extremists! To equate military action against an armed enemy with blowing up a train or bus filled with civilians is the fuck...
Sort by:  

Page 722 of 732 [ Search found 10975 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.