CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Patm - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Bush's Erratic Behavior Worries White House Aides

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:08 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 59

<strong>Written By:</strong> Patm <strong>Date:</strong> 2005-09-29 11:08:17 <a href="/article/144217986-bushs-erratic-behavior-worries-white-house-aides">Article Link</a> Worried White House aides paint a portrait of a man on the edge, increasingly wary of those ...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: American Fury Over Greenspan Leak

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:07 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 34

Last I looked, congress is part of the US government, and it is controlled by Republicans, as are the senate, executive and, increasingly, the judiciary. The Fed keeps unemployment up around 5.5% as much as possible by raising and lowering interest rates, it brokers loans from private banks to the f...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Why Aren't "they" Attacking Norway ?

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:59 pm 

Replies: 104
Views: 436

erm, you had, and still have, huge petroleum deposits. Texas oil Barons, the Alaskan pipeline, remember?

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: American Fury Over Greenspan Leak

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:20 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 34

"The point is the Federal Reserve is more powerful than any President or any Congress. So the condition of the economy is neither to be credited to nor blamed on either one." Well now if that isn't a rediculous statement, I don't what what is. The fed and government together create the eco...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Health care fraud costs 'at least' $26 billion annua

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:09 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 135

First, transfer payments are the fed's responsibility, healthcare is the domain of the provinces. It is the fed's responsibility to ensure the provinces play by the rules of the health act, it is the provinces' duty to ensure compliance with regulations by providers. This report is on private health...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Chavez Speech Lays Into Bush

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:49 am 

Replies: 46
Views: 176

Give some examples of his militaristic dicatorial character. What exactly is it that Chavez has done which you consider to be so bad? Per capita income fell 35% from 1970-1998, a 28 year slide thanks to the US backed neo-fascists that Chavez has beaten at the polls three times. Since then, PCI has b...

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:00 pm 

Militaristic dictator is it? Increased poverty? You really have no clue what Chavez is doing in Venezuela do you? You seem to be taking Bush's record and trying to graft it onto Chavez. Which countries did Chavez invade lately? While Bush was stripping American's of their rights, imprisoning people ...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Canada Warns Arctic Drilling Would Violate U.S.-Canada Treat

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:05 am 

Replies: 7
Views: 95

Ok, they gave the obligatory warning, now Martin and his cronies can sit back, comfortable in the foreknowledge of all the benefits they will receive for not making too much of a fuss.

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: When The Elephant Falls

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:03 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 102

Why do all these idiotic economists and business reporters always want to move goods across borders? Is there some sort of divine holiness attached to selling products out of the country? What good is building up a reserve of foriegn currency which is not legal tender in our own country? It just for...

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:56 pm 

I met two representatives from Chavez's government tonight. One person, Jacoby, from the national trade union (the new one, not the fascist one left over from the 4th republic days) and Malina from the National Student Union. They gave a presentation and took questions and let me tell you I was rive...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: We Stand Our Ground

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:56 am 

Replies: 10
Views: 64

<strong>Written By:</strong> Patm <strong>Date:</strong> 2005-09-22 09:56:00 <a href="/article/73843459-we-stand-our-ground">Article Link</a> We Stand Our Ground By William Rivers Pitt t r u t h o u t | Perspective Sunday 10 August 2003 I must begin by saying that...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Shunning

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:10 am 

Replies: 286
Views: 1502

My lord, just how freaking ignorant of history can one person be? I had to "do over" history in grade 10 because it was so boring, yet even *I* know just how important each of those countries and empires have been to the development of human civilization. Do you have even the slightest rec...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Shunning

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:05 am 

Replies: 286
Views: 1502

Nice sentiment but using us as an example of a sane, peaceloving country isn't the best idea. At once time perhaps, your compliment would have been justified, nut today we are a country much like your own. We have our own patriot act, allowing government to "disappear" those it does not li...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: British tanks crash through jail walls

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:45 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 101

This isn't the first time a "false flag" operation has been busted. Israel was caught planting bombs and trying to blame muslims in the Lavon Affair. Google that name and you'll find lots of information from both right and left wing sites.

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: British tanks crash through jail walls

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:14 am 

Replies: 25
Views: 101

Some more details on the story<br /> <br /> --------------------------------------<br /> September 20, 2005<br /> <br /> More details emerge on the most outrageous story from the Iraq occupation since Abu Ghraib.<br /> <br /> The last remaining public justif...
Sort by:  

Page 20 of 26 [ Search found 382 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.