bottom

Canadian Forums

electricbuford - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Music   Topic: Favorite Piece Of Music

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:41 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 1123

Anytime Rush plays YYZ,or any of their other instrumentals which then lead into a Neil Peart drum solo.Hard to believe three guys can make so much intricate sound with so much power.And I'm convinced Peart isn't quite human,but rather part octopus.

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: the root of all evil

Post subject: Re: the root of all evil
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:27 pm 

Replies: 35
Views: 974

karra karra:

Where would you like to see accountability re-established?

Start with individuals.

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Liberal Corruption

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:41 am 

Replies: 148
Views: 3346

The American president is not allowed to abuse power the way the PM does. When is the last time you heard of an American president telling Congress to vote the way he wants or risk losing their jobs? The PM does it all the time. Thanks to a Republican led congress,they've just rolled over and given...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Iraq, Was it justified?

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:37 pm 

Replies: 135
Views: 2857

Well,justified or not-it's too late to do anything about it except help the Iraqis get back their country.And as for learning from our past mistakes,here's some things to consider before the U.S. invades another country: http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0217-08.htm http://www.commondreams.org...

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: My thoughts on things here and there

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:03 pm 

Replies: 68
Views: 1989

Space forces!?....hot diggity-damn we're gonna have a space fleet someday soon,and maybe,Lord willing-our very own Death Star.Ooh,and we'll have space fighters and hyperdrive battle cruisers with photon torpedoes n' stuff.Just think about the possibilities like being able to put a Walmart on the moo...

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: comparative

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:49 am 

Replies: 23
Views: 994

Check out the forums,the book reviews,and Chomsky's comments on Saddam's capture:

http://www.americanempireproject.com/

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: things you would change about our country

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:39 am 

Replies: 66
Views: 2443

buford dear boy, who said anything about tax breaks and why wouldn't they go elsewhere? It's all about bottom lines which some folk seem to think are bottomless. The exodus of firms from Ummurika and Canukistan is proof. Shareholders, you know, those people who invest hard earned money, expect a re...

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:12 am 

karra karra:
$1:
Err, um, thanks for the clues buford. Haliburton and Georgie gave it away. Why if it wasn't for that I would have thought you were describing Canukistan.

Describing Canukistan?? I don't understand you're response....could you elaborate?

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:52 am 

A more modern shine:

http://www.workingforchange.com/article ... emID=15325

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: Do you hate ....

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:23 am 

Replies: 227
Views: 6187

Hey,ya can't help but love a guy like Bush:

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/gallagher152.html

Oh,and uh ........HI TWILA!

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: things you would change about our country

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:53 am 

Sarcasm Adam........I was responding to Kara's quote 8)

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: Bada Bang

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:43 am 

Replies: 51
Views: 1122

Seems like I've seen this kind of thread before.Yeah,invade Canada.... So let's see.Russia becomes communist again,decides they want to be the world's 1st AND second largest country so they load up the invasion barges and sail over and subdue your country.Same thing with China-hell maybe the two of ...

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:13 am 

I may read it tomorrow Rev. Seems to me that judging yesterday by todays standards is frustrating and an exercise in futility. It can't be changed, hopefully something can be learned. I think Karra would make a good American citizen.The administration lied,people are dying,Haliburton is ripping off...

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:01 am 

YEAH ADAM-Do it the American way.......Let the businesses and corporations get big tax breaks.That way they save lot's O' money, which then enables them to pack up and move overseas so they can provide jobs for India and China.Golly,can't you commie northerners see how wonderful the American way is?

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: Did anyone catch the State of the Union last night?

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:07 pm 

Replies: 21
Views: 952

Droolin' Ronnie......yeah,I like the sound of it.Here's why-watch the movie and/or read the book "And the band played on". In the early 80's when the AIDS crisis exploded on to the national scene,one man-and his administration could have done SO MUCH MORE to deal with the emergency facing us at the ...
Sort by:  

Page 8 of 54 [ Search found 801 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.