Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:26 am

Thanos Thanos:
Tricks Tricks:
Thanos Thanos:

Considering that video games and skateboarding appear to be the only skills your generation is capable of I somehow find the idea of you and your other emo kid buddies manning the barricades to be particularly laughable.

Um... Fuck you?

Don't take it too seriously, chief. I hated teenagers even when I was one. 8)

:lol: Same!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:36 am

"Loyal she began, Loyal she remains...."

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Anaheim Ducks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:24 pm

No to Streaker as a US citizen!
:lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Tricks Tricks:
Thanos Thanos:

Considering that video games and skateboarding appear to be the only skills your generation is capable of I somehow find the idea of you and your other emo kid buddies manning the barricades to be particularly laughable.

Um... Fuck you?

I am one and I hate teenagers....and everything else. My parents, teachers, police, government officials, all of you, artists, XD

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:29 pm

commanderkai commanderkai:
Thanos Thanos:
Tricks Tricks:
Um... Fuck you?

I am one and I hate teenagers....and everything else. My parents, teachers, police, government officials, all of you, artists, XD

Awe, dude, you just to learn to sit back and learn to looooooove everybody man, 8)

*coughs sporadically*

Here, this should help, :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:31 am

tritium tritium:
What I don't understand is all the fuss about Canada as a sovereign nation, or part of the USA.

Of course you don't!
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:39 am

Stop_Veruca_Salt Stop_Veruca_Salt:
There are more illegals in the U.S. then there are Canadians in Canada...

If, by 'Canadians', you mean aboriginal people then yes.
However, if you mean citizens then you've got some remedial math classes in your future.

$1:
In summary, there were an estimated 11.6 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States as of January 2006.

Source: Department of Homeland Insecurity

I don't need to mention the population of Canada, do I?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:37 am

C.M. Burns C.M. Burns:
There are more illegals in the U.S. then there are Canadians in Canada...

If, by 'Canadians', you mean aboriginal people then yes.
However, if you mean citizens then you've got some remedial math classes in your future.

$1:
In summary, there were an estimated 11.6 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States as of January 2006.

Source: Department of Homeland Insecurity

I don't need to mention the population of Canada, do I?

Granted that statement may have been extreme. 30 plus million is a large number, however to take stats from the U.S. govt is a little naive. Especially on this issue..The govt has been pandering to the Mexican govt for some time now..If the states really wanted to clamp down on illegals they could have made a more significant effort in the past and now..Just the fact that they are dragging their feet on building the fence is a sign.
The current administration wants this S.P.P. to move forward so to spot light the Mexicans is almost taboo. So when they talk about illegals many of the facts are watered down so as not to cause such a rise from the American people.
And how can one really get a specific number on an illegal issue. Did they go door to door..Its like when you actually see a mouse or insect in your home. For ever one you actually see there are 10 more..
And another thing that is not taken into account is the American born children of illegals, that is a grey area..You can bet that is a large number..

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:07 pm

TheFoundersIntent TheFoundersIntent:
No to Streaker as a US citizen!
:lol:

Exactly WHY we shouldn't join the US.
In Canada your freedom is not contingent on hiring a lawyer, it's real. You're not subject to being drummed out when you call bullshit to the mainstream.

One voice in 32 million vs one voice in 300 million, and the structure of Parliament gives you a hell of a lot more influence in political decision making.
The NDP.... all but the most tunnel-visioned neocon see the value of a party not beholden to corporate interests.

We're in a unique position of not having severed our ties to the EU and all it would take is someone to take the ball and run with it to place as as intermediary between the NAFTA market and the EU market.
Same goes for any Commonwealth trade.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Granted that statement may have been extreme.

Extreme? I think you mean that you pulled it out of your ass and now you're furiously backpeddaling.

30 plus million is a large number, however to take stats from the U.S. govt is a little naive.

You can take it or leave it. It is, according to the quote, an estimate. Much better than your "more illegals in America than Canadians in Canada."

And how can one really get a specific number on an illegal issue.

Didn't seem to stop you from speculating wildly.

Did they go door to door..Its like when you actually see a mouse or insect in your home. For ever one you actually see there are 10 more

Classic racist comparison, comparing illegal aliens to insects.

And another thing that is not taken into account is the American born children of illegals, that is a grey area..You can bet that is a large number..

Only you say it isn't taken into account.

Seriously, everything you written is a complete fantasy! You've pulled everything out of your magical mental imagination machine.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:45 pm

For some one who criticizes and has a distrust for the Bush administration it's funny to see you quote from Home Land Security..
US CENSUS BUREAU, US CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES, PEW HISPANIC CENTER, US BORDER PATROL UNION LOCAL 2544, BEAR STEARNS ASSET MANAGEMENT, they all quote ranging from 7 to 20 million..
I guess some illegals don't like to be honest when filling out certain documents..

Which ever number you choose to use its all speculative...

To whom ever edited this post, you could of at least corrected the gramer when you edited my words...Some one is looking out for you burns..

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

You are either one bored mofo or you have a real ugly wife..

Bored enough to talk to you, what's your excuse? Limp in your wrist? Boyfriend troubles?

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:22 pm

I Love America But I love Canada More and Although I Belive Canada Should Be The The US's and The US Should Be Canadas:
- Largest Trading Partner
- Biggest Ally
- Largest Supporter on The Internatinal Stage
Canada Should Embrace The United States But we Should Keep our Poltical Independence Because That is What makes us different. And Dont give me any of that Bulls**t about culture Our Culture is Beer, Tim Hortons, Hockey, Crappy CBC Documentrys and Freeze Your Balls Off Winters. These are the only differences in Culture other than that we all watch American Idol More Than Canadian Idol so essently we have the same culture with Minor Differences that don't make a difference
(I'm Keeping Quebec And Newfie Culture Out of This They are Unique)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Chagrin Chagrin:
Glad you didn't misunderstand my post.

But that's good the they got some new technology. Now if they get a few battleships they can patrol the Arctic.

Battleships?

Sounds like you're the one who doesn't understand. Battleships were obsolete on or around 7:15am December 7, 1941 (if not before).

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:04 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
Chagrin Chagrin:
Glad you didn't misunderstand my post.

But that's good the they got some new technology. Now if they get a few battleships they can patrol the Arctic.

Battleships?

Sounds like you're the one who doesn't understand. Battleships were obsolete on or around 7:15am December 7, 1941 (if not before).

They still have some use, the first Gulf War proved that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Missouri_(BB-63)#Gulf_War_.281990_to_1991.29

Here, I mean, compared to the good old days of WWI, they don't have as much use, but they have their uses still.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next