Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:27 pm

As a new member to this forum, I would like to say hello to all of the fellow Canadians. I am in the process of building a site dedicated to revealing the truths of 911, and state-sponsered "terrorism", and ultimately try and educate more Canadians regarding globalism, and our current state of affairs.

For a number of years I have intimately followed and researched the crime sydicate south of the border called the "Bush Administration", and have grown increasingly concerned with the direction our government and media is taking us with this War in Afghanistan. Clearly, this "war on Terror" is a campaign of conquest, that was initiated through the "pretext" of a false flag operation (911) cloaked strategically with the corporate media acting as the government mouthpiece. Now that Canada has been dragged into this illegal war, we are now at risk of losing our credibility on the world stage... not to mention Canadians dying in a War over Oil and resource control, among other things.

As a nation, we need to wake up and educate ourselves. The media has failed to inform us of what is really happening south of the border, and we are at risk of following in their footsteps. Since the Patriot Act has obliterated the American constitution (in the name of "national Security"), the freedoms the Americans once knew are out the door. The government is one more "terrorist Act" away from declaring martial law on their own people, and then rolling out the Police State in full gear. The American people have been lied to, and programmed into believeing that their government needs to "protect" them, since the Reichstag... er, I mean 911 government attacks. The pressure that Bush and his Nazi facist regime will put on Canada to put our policy "in-line" with theirs is already evident.

The last few weeks of disgusting media coverage on these alleged "terrorists" caught in our country is part of the plan... to instill fear (not to mention some more CSIS spending) in our country, and ensure that we all now know (if we didn't already) that our country is INFESTED with terrorists. :roll: Sorry, but a few FRS radios, some camo boots, a BBQ, and a door with a few holes... along with a few "props" like fertilizer bags will not convince me that our country is a breeding ground for "home-grown" terror. This "sting" operation already stinks, and if it turns out to be anything like the last bogus terror threat (2003) most of these people will get released, and the alleged "threat" will get ignored by the media. This "evidence" that the RCMP has looks weak, and to assume that this was indeed a "real" threat (based on history) would be naive.

The most recent London threats have already proven to be bogus, and I believe that it's a matter of time, that this turns out to be the same.

Canadian Troops out of Afghanistan!! Our military should only be used when there is a real threat... not to assist is policing a country that Bush wants to build a pipeline through.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:31 pm

Welcome.
Another buddy for Trilliam and Avro. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:33 pm

These folks must be all in our imagination then huh?
$1:
The following list includes a variety of terrorists and key supporters who have lived in Canada while on the run for terrorist actions in a homeland conflict, or who have acted on behalf of an overseas terrorist organization after establishing a Canadian residence. Naturally, the list is far from being definitive.

Almrei, Hassan. Born in Syria, this Ontario resident is suspected by CSIS of being an al Qaeda member.

Amhaz, Ali Adham. A Hizbollah operative who immigrated to Canada, he helped to launder hundreds of thousands of dollars through Canadian banks for the terrorist group and used some of the proceeds to purchase demolitions material, night vision goggles, new computers, and camera equipment for the group. He lived in Burnaby BC.

Ayub, Fauzi Mohammed. Detained in Israel as a leading Hizbollah operative, he appears to have been recruited by the group in Canada in the early 1990s. After training in Lebanon, he entered Israel in 2000 to set up stores sites for weapons and explosives. He arrived in Canada in 1988 and has a family here.

Atmani, Karim Said. A Moroccan who fought in Afghanistan and became a Bosnian citizen, he has also been convicted in France for charges related to passing fraudulent passports to al Qaeda members in Europe.

Bagri, Ajaib Singh. A BKI member from British Columbia, he is on trial for the1985 Air India Bombing. The ISYF is fervently backing his defence.

Bhullar, Davinder Pal Sing. A one-time leader in the Khalistan Commando Force, he is fighting extradition from Surrey BC to India, where a death sentence awaits him for a bomb attack that killed nine people.

Boumezbeur, Adel. A Montreal Salafist and Algerian, he has also lived in Vancouver and has been convicted of terrorist-related offenses in France.

Boussora, Faker. A wanted al Qaeda member believed to be hiding in Montreal in 2002. Born in Tunisia, he was trained in Afghanistan and was unknown to Canadian authorities until a videotape in which he pledged commitment to martyrdom turned up.

Daher, Kassen. A suspected al Qaeda member, he lived in Canada before being arrested in Lebanon.

Dahoumane, Abdelmajid. Originally from Algeria, and a member of the Salafist cell in Montreal. He also lived for a while in Alberta.

Dbouk, Mohammed Hassan. A Hizbollah member in British Colombia, he was the brother in law and partner to Ali Amhaz. He has fled to Lebanon and taken up another role within the terrorist group.

Farahat, Hassan (aka Abdul Jaber). Accused of being a senior member of Ansar Al Islam, and has been arrested by Kurdish guerrillas in northern Iraq, he was the Imam of the Salaheddin Mosque in Toronto from 1997 to 2002.

Haouari, Mokhtar. An Algerian who arrived in Canada via France, he supported Ahmed Ressam’s attempts to get false documentation and was a member of the same Salafist Cell in Montreal in the 1990s. He also lived in Surrey, BC.

Hardeep, Singh. A leading member of the Khalistan Commando Force, he was deported from Canada in 1995 — the same year the KCF was mounting a major recruiting campaign here and in the UK.

Harkat, Mohamed. Arriving in Canada from Pakistan (via Malaysia) with a fake Saudi passport, he lived quietly in Ottawa at a variety of menial jobs, after winning his refugee claim in 1997 and marring a Canadian citizen. A CSIS investigation has accused him of being involved in the GIA, and having worked for al Qaeda before leaving Pakistan.

Al Husseini, Mohammed Hussein. An alleged hijacker and Hizbollah member, he provided valuable insights on the group to CSIS before being deported in 1994 after living on welfare in Montreal. Part of his role was to coordinate reconnaissance for the group on potential targets inside Canada.

Ikhhlef, Mourad. A refugee who had been involved in the Algerian GIA, he was involved in the Salafist cell in Montreal.

Jabarah, Abdul Rahman. Arrived with his brother Mohamed and parents as immigrants from Kuwait in 1994, and settled in St. Catherine’s Ontario. Recruited by al Qaeda in 1990, he was killed in Saudi Arabia in July 2003 as police moved in on his terrorist cell after a series of truck bombings.

Jabarah, Mohamed Mansour. Raised in St. Catherine’s Ontario, he led an al Qaeda cell in Singapore that was planning a mass bomb attack (with 21 tonnes of improvised explosives) before he was arrested while passing through Oman in 2002.

Jabbalah, Mahmoud. Accused of being tied to Islamic Jihad, and had worked for Osama bin Laden’s construction and development projects in the Sudan in the early 1990s, this Toronto resident has been jailed since August 2001, after being deemed a national security risk. He arrived in Canada as a refugee claimant.

Al-Jiddi, Al Rauf bin Al Habib bin Youssef (aka Abderraouf Jdey). A wanted al Qaeda member believed to be hiding in Montreal in 2002. His involvement in al Qaeda was unknown until videotape of his pledge to martyrdom turned up in a cache of intelligence materials in Afghanistan.

Kadr, Abdul Rahman. A son of Ahmad Said Kadr, he was captured by Northern Alliance troops in Kabul in November 2001 while fighting as a member of the Taliban.

Kadr, Ahmad Said (also spelled as ‘Khadr’). A one-time Toronto resident who arrived in Canada from Egypt in the 1970s, and served as an aid worker in Afghanistan and Pakistan before becoming involved in al Qaeda. His current whereabouts are unknown and it is possible he may have recently been killed (along with a third son) along the Afghan-Pakistani frontier. Two of his other sons have fought for al Qaeda or the Taliban.

Kadr, Omar. The teenaged son of Ahmad Said Kadr, this under-educated boy killed a US Army medic in Afghanistan in 2002 with a grenade while fighting as a member of al Qaeda.

Kamel, Fateh. Born in Algeria, and a one-time member of the GIA, he was the leader of the Montreal Salafist Cell in the 1990s. He has been convicted in France for passing black-market passports to Islamic militants.

Labsi, Mustapha. An Algerian, he came to Montreal as a part of the Salafist cell there.

Mahjoub, Mohamed Zeki. A Toronto area convenience store clerk, he is also suspected of being a senior ‘fixer’ for Islamic Jihad. He came to Canada with a doctored passport, and is fighting deportation .

Malik, Ripudaman Singh. A BC resident and senior fundraiser for the BKI in the province. He is being tried for his involvement in the Air India Bombing.

Al-Marabh, Nabil. A Toronto area resident (a sometime welfare recipient who also worked in his uncle’s photocopy shop) from Kuwait, he is suspected of being involved in a support role for the 9-11 attacks. Arrived in Canada as a refugee claimant, he was convicted by the US of conspiracy to enter the US illegally. When arrested in the US in September 2001, he was carrying $20,000 in cash and $25,000 in jewelry.

Marzouk, Hessam Mohamed Hafez. An Egyptian al Qaeda member, he once lived in Surrey BC, and was arrested in Azerbaijan before facing charges in Egypt.

Mohamed, Samir Ait. Lived in Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto, and is currently awaiting extradition to the US. In 1996, he facilitated Ahmed Ressam’s acquisition of a silenced pistol, and helped to provide him with fake ID and a counterfeit credit card in late 1999.

Muhammad, Saeed Sobrhatolla. Accused of being a member of Ansar Al Islam, and has been arrested by Kurdish guerrillas in northern Iraq — he arrived in Canada in 1995 and maintains a family here.

Nadarajah, Muralitharan. A senior fundraiser for the LTTE, and possibly involved in an assassination cell, he arrived in Canada as a refugee claimant from Switzerland in 1998, and was ordered deported in 2002 — but is still fighting that decision.

Nawar, Nizar Ben Muhammed Nasr. One of some 1,300 Tunisian students who entered Montreal in 1999 (and one of 100 who dropped out of sight after the WTC attacks), he appears to have recruited there and delivered a suicide attack on a historic synagogue in Tunisia in early 2002 that killed 19 people.

Ouzghar, Abdellah. Born in Algeria, he was an associate of the al Qaeda Salafist cell in Montreal in the 1990s, but also lived in Hamilton. He was convicted of passport fraud in absentia by a French court.

Ressam, Ahmed. A member of the GIA in Algeria, he arrived in Canada in 1994 and was a member of a Salafist cell in Montreal. After acquiring a Canadian passport under a fake identity, he was trained in Afghanistan and was arrested in December 1999 when attempting to enter the US with a car trunk full of explosives and sophisticated timers.

Reyat, Inderjit Singh. A BKI member and one of the defendants in the Air India Bombing trial. Normally a resident of BC, he has already been convicted in the UK for charges related to the incident.

Sabanayagam, Loganathan. One of the six founders of the LTTE, he had been involved in their 1975 assassination of the mayor of Jaffna, and is a first cousin of the organization’s founder. He was convicted in 1994 of a number of fraud related charges pertaining to passport forging. He entered Canada from the US as a refugee claimant in 1988.

al-Sayegh, Hani. A Saudi who is suspected of being involved in the murder of 19 US personnel in a 1996 truck bombing in Saudi Arabia (an al Qaeda operation,) he was arrested in 1997 as he tried to settle in Canada.

El Sayed, Omar. A Hizbollah member caught living in Edmonton with a false ID (after entering Canada in 1998 with a fake Dutch passport,) he was arrested after the RCMP determined that Germany wanted him to face charges related to heroin and cocaine trafficking, selling firearms and threatening a police officer. An Alberta judge ordered him released on bail in 2002, and he has since disappeared.

Saygili, Aynur. A PKK member, she entered Canada under a false name and helped to take over a Kurdish cultural organization. She was arrested here in 1996 as a threat to national security.

Shanmugam, Tharmalingam. The chief weapons buyer for the LTTE. He travels around the world on a fake Canadian passport, but has probably never lived in Canada.

Singh, Iqbal. Arrived in Canada in 1991 as an undocumented refugee (after hopping through several countries with false documentation,) he was a member of the Babbar Khalsa International and the Sikh Students Federation. He was deported to Belize from Toronto in 2001 as a threat to Canadian security after a lengthy legal battle.

Slahi, Mohamedou Ould. An al Qaeda member who was recruited as a student in Europe, he also lived in Montreal for two years after fleeing Germany (where he was wanted for welfare fraud). In 1999, he carried a message from Bin Laden to Ahmed Ressam, ordering him to prepare an attack on Los Angeles International Airport.

Suresh, Manickavasagam. A senior LTTE leader who arrived in Canada in 1990 to take command of their front organizations here, he has been fighting deportation since 1995. The case has set a number of important legal decisions, including a ruling that refugees can be deported to countries where they face torture if there is a serious risk to Canadian security, and a dismissal of arguments that fundraising and propagandizing for terrorist groups in Canada is a form of free expression and free association.

Tobbichi, Adel (aka Mezbar, Amine). An Algerian, he was extradited from Montreal to the Netherlands in 2002 to stand trial with six al Qaeda members who were planning a series of attacks in France and Belgium.

Vignarajah, Kumaravelu. A one-time LTTE combatant, he also worked for the RCMP as a wiretapping translator, before the Mounties discovered he had concealed his part in the murder of Indian troops in Sri Lanka and suspected he was stealing intelligence documents. He entered Canada as a refugee in 1989.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:39 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Welcome.
Another buddy for Trilliam and Avro. :roll:

But know that while we might be in the minority today... that will shift in time. While it might be hard to accept or believe anything other than what CNN or FOX News has been telling people for years, the truth will emerge on top of all the lies and propoganda.

I would wager that you have done little research on this topic. I don't mean that as a shot. :) There was once a time that I couldn't even fathom believing anything as far-fetched as a 911 "conspiracy" theory. The truth is though... that I don't wear a tin foil hat, and don't buy into conspiracy theories.

I do believe in conspiracy facts though :wink:

By the way, the Oklahoma "terrorist" act has already been proven to be a government inside job. It's on the record, and most people accept it already. Its a matter of time before people will have no other choice but to believe that the American government planned and orchastrated 911. There is a mountain of evidence to support this. Not just a few videos and wackos on the internet my friend. :D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:45 pm

especially if it requires thought. Make stupid; four or five word statements like, "Beer is good." or "Work is bad." and you'll get along fine.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:48 pm

Ziggy,

Nice list, but that doesn't prove anything.... and don't get me wrong. I'm all for locking up and prosecuting REAL Terrorists. If any of these people were to act in such a way as to compromise the safety and security of Canadians, I'm all for throwing away the key.

The truth of the matter though, with the most recent case, is that there is sufficient lack of evidence to suggest that these kids were a real threat. I think people need to be more skeptical, considering the last BIG threat turned out to be a lot of "who shot John".

In any case, the media's portrayal of these whole "event" (although nothing even happened!) was completely overboard. If some of these kids were just victims to running of the mouth on internet chat boards, then they have already been declared guilty by the mainstream media. I'm no Muslim, and I don't sympathize, nor relate to their religion, but I would wonder if the media and RCMP would have splashed this all over the news in such a way as they did, if these kids turned out to be white. They wouldn't be "terrorists" then... just a bunch of dumb kids spouting off in Internet chat rooms.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:53 pm

I'm trying to stay out of the whole 9/11 conspiracy thing but I do support the mission in Afghanistan. Not to get into that now, but if you look through the old threads you will find that you have some kindered folks.
Cheers.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:08 pm

I'll wade in. If you think the operations in Afghanistan are purely to take out terrorists then you are sadly wrong. As far as i know the Americans are the only ones calling it a "war", as they are the only ones in Afghanistan with the sole mission of seeking out and killing or capturing Taliban terrorists. The other countries involved,such as Britain, are in Afghanistan only to help bring stability to the region and support the Afghanistan forces in there fight against the drugs trade.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:15 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
I'm trying to stay out of the whole 9/11 conspiracy thing but I do support the mission in Afghanistan. Not to get into that now, but if you look through the old threads you will find that you have some kindered folks.
Cheers.

I noticed a few threads and posters that would tend to agree with my point of view. :D

Why would you choose to stay away from the 911 "conspiracy thing" as you put it? The reason I ask is that there is an enormous pile of supporting evidence to suggest that this is not a mere "conspiracy", only to be believed by nuts. Many interesting and well-researched books have been put together on the subject... ie. "The New Pearl Harbor" by Ray Griffin, and "America's War on Terrorism" by Michel Chussodovsky... just to name a few. I have researched this subject more than the average person, and I can tell you that as a well-educated, 35 year old who doesn't prescribe to mainstream conspiracies regarding aliens and UFO's, there is a lot of documented facts and well-researched connections that point to the fact that this was indeed an "inside" job - not 19 terrorists with box-cutters like the government and media wants us to believe.

In my humble opinion, to support military action in Afghanistan is to support the "official" fairy tale - that America came under attack from Osama Bin Laden and his merry band of "terrorists" and Bush acted responsibly by bombing the crap out of the Taliban in Afghanistan. The problem though, is that the official story doesn't hold up, in any way, shape or form, and this was the diffinative "event" that was used as the pretext for war in the middle east. The fact that the American military were already poised and ready to attack this country well before 911 is just one of the more damning pieces of evidence that suggests 911 was already cooking. There is a well-documented history that led to this illegal invasion, and if you study the connections and events that led up to this, it is difficult to believe that 911 was the "reason" for this war... like the Bush administration would like us all to believe. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:19 pm

Woot, now all we need is Trilium and we will have every moron on this board in one thread.

Riden, leave avro out, you may disagree with him, but he is no where near fucking idiots like this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:21 pm

I must have read 3000 pages on this theory,the whole thing point by point(even the pod theory) was brought up and proved wrong by people who have nothing to gain like some authors do by selling their book.

I'll see if I can find the link for you,and its a forum with regular people,not a conspiracy site or a bush lovers site.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:27 pm

Newfy Newfy:
I'll wade in. If you think the operations in Afghanistan are purely to take out terrorists then you are sadly wrong. As far as i know the Americans are the only ones calling it a "war", as they are the only ones in Afghanistan with the sole mission of seeking out and killing or capturing Taliban terrorists. The other countries involved,such as Britain, are in Afghanistan only to help bring stability to the region and support the Afghanistan forces in there fight against the drugs trade.

Hi Newfy :D

I don't believe that the operations in Afghanistan are all about hunting and killing "terrorists"
You are correct in the fact that ONLY the Americans at this point in time are publicly calling it a war... although the Canadian military is actively searching and policing the region, engaging "insurgents" AKA - POA (pissed off Afghanistanis who want the occupation to cease).

Some of the reasons a military presence is needed in Afghanistan:

- Secure the region and provide stability for a future pipeline that will run from the Caspian sea region out to the Ocean. This deal will be worth Billions, based on the projected Oil and gas reserves in these ex-Russian states that are now partnering with the US in these lucrative contracts. Interesting to note, that the new military (permanent) bases set-up through the NS corridor just "happen" to be running side-by-side with the pipeline route.

- Ensure the newly "installed" president will get supported and any new threats will get squashed.

- Provide a geographic and strategic "base" for future military objectives.

This is just to name a few.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:29 pm

What's interesting is that the demographics are changing in Alberta. As the boom brings in more Liberals from Ontario and Quebec, I think I see Ralph Klein's control on Alberta coming to an end.

Maybe, just maybe we can get a Liberal or maybe an NDP government in Alberta. 8O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Let's see Tricks bite on that one.. which he will. Like a fish in water and the bait being "trolled" past his nose.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:31 pm

Nope. Not going to take the bait.
Whatever you think and however you connect Afghanistan to 9/11, GWB's lies or whatever.
I'm seeing a county that suffered greatly under the Soviets and the Taliban, who are now struggling to rule themselves.
Canada is funding a large amount of aid and support and NATO forces are to ensure it gets to the right people.
The Liberal plan was good when it was started, although some now have forgot that.

Based on Tricks recomendation:
Avro: Sorry to lump you in with that.
How could I forget Figgy though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:34 pm

you on meds today you actually said your sorry to Avro 8O