canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:01 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=19846" target="_blank">101-year-old woman viciously mugged</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=16" target="_blank">Misc World</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Alta_redneck" target="_blank">Alta_redneck</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-03-11 07:09:43

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:01 pm

I saw the video of this on the news. God what a fucking coward to punch an old lady like that. It was easy enough to take her purse but he had to hit her in the face as well. I hope her family gets some time alone with him in a locked room.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:11 pm

I saw the same video yesterday and here is what I thought:

God I hope that she had spent her life advocating the liberal philosphy on crime & punishment because the possibility of anything other then poetic justice being served here in this day and age is unlikely.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:25 pm

lily lily:
I read your post several times, hoping I was misinterpreting it. Sadly, I don't think so.

"Compassionate" Conservatism at its best. :roll:

I am trying to state that there will likely be no justice here. Even if they catch the guy, even if it goes to trail, he'll probably get off because you can't have a "fair trial" because of the media attention. The only hope of justice is something bordering poetic.

Regardless of her politics I sincerely and honestly believe the guy should be shot.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:28 pm

Jesus what a vile person this man is, to use such violence to mug an old lady. He sounds like a sadistic brick.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:37 pm

lily lily:
A guy who has probably never voted in his life mugs a couple of elderly ladies and rather than show some compassion or even outrage, you use the opportunity to take yet another shot at Liberals.

Am I to assume that if I get viciously attacked in 60 years, you'll smugly say I had it coming?

I told you that was my FIRST thought.

My current belief is that he should be executed for such a heinous crime as to me that is essentially attempted murder. This POS has no right to live. You're trying to stretch my "poetic justice" into me justifying the criminals behaviour.

Trust me lily, guys like him are far better off in this day and age under yourbeliefs then they would ever be under mine.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:41 pm

Are these ladies tough cookies, or what! :wink: I hope they will be allright.

For that guy? Give my hubby 2 minutes with him... Not me, I might break a nail, and he's not worth that :twisted:

Last edited by Brenda on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:48 pm

lily lily:
Your first thought eh? Then why didn't you post the modified version a whole day later?

What are you talking about?

lily lily:
It's apparent that you have no idea what my beliefs are, but you're making your own very obvious.

You and I have debated capital punishment several times. If you don't believe that a mass murder who sexually rapes then kills your own daughter deserves to be put to death then I know it may be a bit of a stretch...but I reckon you'll not agree with my belief in this particular case.

Am I wrong?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:50 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Are these ladies tough cookies, or what! :wink: I hope they will be allright.

For that guy? Give my hubby 2 minutes with him... Not me, I might break a nail, and he's not worth that :twisted:

Can I have him when your husband's done with him, I have a 2x4 that would really leave him feeling the pain. The fact that he hit one of the victims "Again" after he mugged her tells me this guy really gets off on the violence aspect of his mugging.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:00 pm

Here is the actual video footage. Notice how the SOB gives her a parting shot after he robs her.

[youtube width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoYx3Rcw8w[/youtube]

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:48 pm

$1:
Here is the actual video footage. Notice how the SOB gives her a parting shot after he robs her.

Kill him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:59 pm

Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:

Kill him.

Too quick.

No doubt he will get off with a slap on the proverbial wrist by some sleazy lawyer.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:42 pm

lily lily:
grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
lily lily:
Your first thought eh? Then why didn't you post the modified version a whole day later?

What are you talking about?

What you wrote was: "I saw the same video yesterday and here is what I thought:"

I called you on it, and you claimed it was your first thought. So if you've decided not to make assumptions about the victim so you can blame her, then why didn't you soften your comments?

Quite honestly I still have no clue what you're driving at. Does anybody else understand?

lily lily:
grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
lily lily:
It's apparent that you have no idea what my beliefs are, but you're making your own very obvious.

You and I have debated capital punishment several times. If you don't believe that a mass murder who sexually rapes then kills your own daughter deserves to be put to death then I know it may be a bit of a stretch...but I reckon you'll not agree with my belief in this particular case.

Am I wrong?

Let me see if I have this straight... you now feel that hitting an old lady is a capital offense?

What is it with you wanting to kill everyone who does something you don't approve of? :roll:

It's very simple really, they don't deserve to live.

If an attacker punches a pregnant woman in the stomach he is potentially trying to kill that baby. If an attacker punches out a 101 year old woman he is potentially trying to kill her. I don't just believe in executing someone for killing others but also believe that people should be executed for attempting to kill others, specifically the weakest in soceity such as the elderly, children, infirm, etc. I further believe that even those who plan such attacks (like the Air India bombing) should also meet the noose.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:10 pm

Now that you're putting it in my language I'm catching what you're pitching.

Yes. My first thought was that the only justice that will be served is on a plate of irony. That is not to condone the actions of the attacker or minimise the trauma to the old woman but to channel outrage where there might be a hint of punishment as I certainly do not believe it will come from the courts be they American and certainly definitely not if it happened in Canada. Hopefully that SOB lives to be attacked in a similar matter one day.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:51 pm

That is sick and twisted... I hope he gets it hard. I fucking hate trash like this. and where were the bystandards? Dont tell me they were all paralyzed with terror.