CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:35 am

The Cult of Mary :wink:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:43 pm

My own opinion is the change has started. Now how far along he gets is another.
Allowing Priests to marry- Yeah I can see that.
Throwing the Pedos to their countries respective justice system. Yep- Not to far away with that one.

No change on abortion.
Possible change on divorce?????

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:10 pm

The ordination of women is something that will likely have to wait. The Catholic Church already allows for married priests in Africa and certain eastern Churches(Maronites - Lebanese Christians - are an example). Anglicans and Lutheran priests that convert to the Catholicism are also allowed to retain their marriages. A friend of mine is a Dominican priest and he figures it should be a personal choice for the clergy. He figures the Church will return to allowing married clergy fairly soon.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:17 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
The ordination of women is something that will likely have to wait. The Catholic Church already allows for married priests in Africa and certain eastern Churches(Maronites - Lebanese Christians - are an example). Anglicans and Lutheran priests that convert to the Catholicism are also allowed to retain their marriages. A friend of mine is a Dominican priest and he figures it should be a personal choice for the clergy. He figures the Church will return to allowing married clergy fairly soon.

Not going to happen during the current crop of priests' lifetime, but perhaps during their childrens lives!