canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:16 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=19886" target="_blank">Bieksa fumes over bewildering officiating</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=2" target="_blank">Sports</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Hyack" target="_blank">Hyack</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-03-12 10:02:00
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:16 pm

I couldn't believe the officiating last night. I'm still speechless! That was possibly the worst display of officiating I have ever seen (aside from a certain olympic hockey game, but not gonna get into that.) These two officials shouldnt be calling a peewee game let alone a NHL game. I'm still Fuken pissed off!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:50 am

Same here. I bet they found those two by showing them a clip of the Valentines Day Massacre and when they nothing illegal happening they were hired.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:56 am

I agree on the lousy officiating,but you have to admit the Canucks take too damn many stupid penalties all by themselves.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:47 pm

The Canucks do take some stupid penalties at the worst times......Bulis in particular. He needs to disapear. But last night was insane! Seriously, Im not quiet during a game but what I watched left me speechless. All I could do was shake my head!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:00 pm

boo-urns

people need to stop bitching about the refs, no matter how sketch some calls may be

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:45 pm

camerontech camerontech:
boo-urns

people need to stop bitching about the refs, no matter how sketch some calls may be

You obviously haven't watched very many Canucks games lately.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:10 pm

no, but I watch enough hockey to see it. those refs have a tough job out there, they don't need 20 people running to the media everynight to tell them how horrible they are