canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:06 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=20090" target="_blank">Canucks extend Oilers Winless Streak to LOL LOL LOL 11 GAMES! (Man I ALMOST got all the way thru that without laughing!)</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=2" target="_blank">Sports</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=WDHIII" target="_blank">WDHIII</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-03-20 06:57:23
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:06 pm

I hope you can still be laughing after the Avs play them twice this week lol COME ON OILERS !!!! there's no need to stop sucking now

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:08 am

Go Oil! There's still enough time left to get to the bottom of the conference!

Fuck Lowe. What did he think was going to happen after he got rid of Smyth? We'd magically rocket to the top?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 am

Feel bad for the Oilers, but glad for the Canucks!

Go Canucks Go

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 am

$1:
LOL gonna get VERY interesting isnt it. IF the Oil loses Id be tempted to say they sandbagged just to help the Avs. Only problem is theybe been playing SO bad itd be hard to tell the difference

Isn't Calgary 8th in the western conference?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:22 am

WDHIII WDHIII:
$1:
I hope you can still be laughing after the Avs play them twice this week lol COME ON OILERS !!!! there's no need to stop sucking now

LOL gonna get VERY interesting isnt it. IF the Oil loses Id be tempted to say they sandbagged just to help the Avs. Only problem is theybe been playing SO bad itd be hard to tell the difference

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Their not really playing that bad, considering that their only losing by 1 goal for the most part. One thing i've noticed is that once they get the puck into the opps. end there isn't anyone that wants to mix it up and take that extra step it takes to win.

Oh ya, I also heard today that Homer Simpson was going to be the new GM of their farm team in Springfield. :D

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:23 am

:lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:24 am

$1:
Im sorry and your point IS?

The flames are not doing much better than the oilers?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:38 am

Congrats! The Flames are in the same position as last season, going to make it into the playoffs and sputter out in 6 or 7 games. Late last week they were 8 points up on the Avs, today it's 4. At this rate, they won't make the playoffs either...

It's too bad, I really like Iggy and would love to see him win it all, especially after 2004. Looks like the Canucks or Sens (another team of choke artists) are the way to go this year if you want to root for a Canadian team.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:55 am

WDHIII WDHIII:
bootlegga bootlegga:
Congrats! The Flames are in the same position as last season, going to make it into the playoffs and sputter out in 6 or 7 games. Late last week they were 8 points up on the Avs, today it's 4. At this rate, they won't make the playoffs either...

It's too bad, I really like Iggy and would love to see him win it all, especially after 2004. Looks like the Canucks or Sens (another team of choke artists) are the way to go this year if you want to root for a Canadian team.

To that end they also BACKED into the playoffs 3 years ago and look how they did that year......

:wink:

yeah it must be tough for Iggy. Hopefully this is something that will pass and not a sign of a soon to come "rebuilding" phase.... I could see him wanting out if that happens.

Yep, they did as well as the Oilers last year... :wink:

Oh well, if Iggy ever gets tired of playing in Calgary, there's a team up north with an extra $6 million or so he can play for... :wink:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:06 am

$1:
Um.... right now .......we're IN the Playoffs and the Oil are so far outta it theyre already on the second tee box.

As for doing NOT MUCH BETTER.... funny...... I dont THINK we're winless in eleven......

Well isn’t it possible Colorado could take your spot? There are still ten games for them to win and even two vs. Calgary.

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:24 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
WDHIII WDHIII:
bootlegga bootlegga:

To that end they also BACKED into the playoffs 3 years ago and look how they did that year......

yeah it must be tough for Iggy. Hopefully this is something that will pass and not a sign of a soon to come "rebuilding" phase.... I could see him wanting out if that happens.

Oh well, if Iggy ever gets tired of playing in Calgary, there's a team up north with an extra $6 million or so he can play for... :wink:

And I'll throw in all the rum he can drink!

(I could stand to give up some of my share... )

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:47 am

$1:
OK lets try this again...... Edmonton is winless in 11... YES Calgary has lost a few but thats NO WHERE NEAR that streak which was my whole point.

Yes Colorado could "take out spot" (and if we dont play much better that is a DISTINCT possiblity) but you have to remember one thing Clog.....

Im a born and bread Calgarian and I lived thru the DYNASTY years of the Oil...... ANY pot shot I can take at them is good.......

Sure Edmonton is toast but Calgary could very well be too and anyone who doesn't make the playoffs doesn't count. My mum is an oilers fan because she lived in Edmonton so I will stand up for them unless the canucks are playing against them of course. Anyway at least the flames have a cup we still have not won out here. :P Maybe this year we will but the cancuks tend to get people's hopes up then let everyone down but I have only saw maybe three of their games this year and maybe will watch the playoffs or maybe just the final game 7 if they make it there. But as I said before hockey isn't the same as it used to be for me especially after that lock out and rule changes we had.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:56 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
WDHIII WDHIII:
bootlegga bootlegga:

:lol:

That would cause quite the ruckus.