canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 am

Yogi Yogi:

The ONLY statement that you have made thus far, which anyone here has agreed with, myself included, is that 'anyone who would hurt/kill a child is 'totally out of it'!

Actually, my statement was:
$1:
I think the people in these womens lives must be totally out of it for something like this to happen, especially repeatedly.
and if this happened between you and your wife I'd be telling you to pull your head out of your ass as well.

Oh, and her family was in the same city, not just country. Lots of heads up lots of asses.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am

andyt andyt:
Yogi Yogi:

The ONLY statement that you have made thus far, which anyone here has agreed with, myself included, is that 'anyone who would hurt/kill a child is 'totally out of it'!

$1:
I think the people in these womens lives must be totally out of it for something like this to happen, especially repeatedly.
and if this happened between you and your wife I'd be telling you to pull your head out of your ass as well.

Oh, and her family was in the same city, not just country. Lots of heads up lots of asses.

We have come 'full circle' now. If she hides her pregnancy, and doesn't tell anyone about it,( easy enough to do as previously explained) how are they to be 'held accountable' in any way?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:11 am

Yogi Yogi:
andyt andyt:
Yogi Yogi:

$1:

We have come 'full circle' now. If she hides her pregnancy, and doesn't tell anyone about it,( easy enough to do as previously explained) how are they to be 'held accountable' in any way?

You think your wife could do that to you? (Not is she capable, but are you that clueless about her?)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:34 am

andyt andyt:
Brenda Brenda:
Some people don't show. A friend of mine had 3 children and the only reason I knew she was pregnant, was because she told me.

Other than that, she didnt kill herself, she bled to death after giving birth on her own.

She gave birth to the first on in hospital, so people certainly should have known about that one - why did nobody ask? How could her boyfriend not know? Are you telling me if you had been fucking your friend you would not have known she was pregnant? How fat do you have to be to not show a full term baby?

Actually, I used to bowl with a girl that, when she was 8 months pregnant, you couldn't tell. She just looked like she was snacking a bit more than usual but she sure as hell didn't look like she was any months pregnant.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:44 pm

andyt andyt:
andyt andyt:
Yogi Yogi:

$1:

You think your wife could do that to you? (Not is she capable, but are you that clueless about her?)[/quote]

OK. I'm going to explain it to you clearly. My wife is 'westernized'. 'Our situation and proclivities' do not figure in to this!

Indian culture; Women are taught that it is their duty to do as their husbands demandno questions, no complaints!

'Many' of the men simply, lift the womens nightgown 'far enough', get theirrocks off, roll over and go to sleep. They do not bother themselves with such 'niceties' as fore/afterplay!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Yogi Yogi:

OK. I'm going to explain it to you clearly. My wife is 'westernized'. 'Our situation and proclivities' do not figure in to this!

Indian culture; Women are taught that it is their duty to do as their husbands demandno questions, no complaints!

'Many' of the men simply, lift the womens nightgown 'far enough', get theirrocks off, roll over and go to sleep. They do not bother themselves with such 'niceties' as fore/afterplay!

This woman was not married to that trucker, and had babies with men other than him. She worked in a law office. Sounds pretty westernized to me. What basis do you have to go on that she was any less westernized than your wife?

And again, my question was not about your wife, but you? How oblivious would you have to be to not notice your wife having 3 babies? How about her family, friends and co-workers - were they all non-westernized too?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:25 pm

$1:
This woman was not married to that trucker, and had babies with men other than him.

Just curious, where did you get that info?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Brenda Brenda:
$1:
This woman was not married to that trucker, and had babies with men other than him.

The original article that came with this story. The babies had different fathers, and somewhere it said she wasn't married to the trucker. The first clue I had that she did not kill all the babies at the same time is that the story said they had different fathers but were killed/died soon after birth.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:37 pm

andyt andyt:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:

The original article that came with this story. The babies had different fathers, and somewhere it said she wasn't married to the trucker. The first clue I had that she did not kill all the babies at the same time is that the story said they had different fathers but were killed/died soon after birth.

Link. or stick to the facts of this article!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:41 pm

andyt andyt:
Yogi Yogi:

This woman was not married to that trucker, and had babies with men other than him. She worked in a law office. Sounds pretty westernized to me. What basis do you have to go on that she was any less westernized than your wife?

And again, my question was not about your wife, but you? How oblivious would you have to be to not notice your wife having 3 babies? How about her family, friends and co-workers - were they all non-westernized too?

FYI I am a 'let's get naked and party' kind of guy, so yah, I think I would notice a pregnant belly fairly soon.

'Others' who are of the practice of 'lift the gown, stick it in the hole, get the rocks off, roll over and go to sleep' aren't of the mind to 'notice' much of anything!
I doubt that any of her family/co-workers had either type of relations with her!

Last edited by Yogi on Sat May 01, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Yogi Yogi:

And you base your idea she was not westernized on what?

I can't find the original article on CKA. But - http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Calgary+woman+found+dead+home+killed+infants+police/2965725/story.html

$1:
Every indication is that Kahlon's common-law husband...

$1:
Guy Slater told a press conference today the father of the first baby born in hospital may not know about that pregnancy,

But if you read that article, there are parts that also agree with your point about her hiding the pregnancies. They also lived in separate bedrooms.

But no matter, that guy, and whoever else considered themselves close to this woman had their heads up their asses. Same with the wife of Colonel Williams - with his 83 charges of break and enter - she would have know something is wrong, but didn't want to admit it to herself. People just live in denial, which in part allows tragedies such as this to happen.

BTW, with what you've been saying about Sikh men, I think a lot of them would call you racist. Tho I do agree that some Sikhs are like that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Some people just are like that, and how sad it is, it cost her her life... There is no one else to blame but herself, and it is obvious she was in denial.

(thanks for the link, btw :))

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Some people just are like that, and how sad it is, it cost her her life... There is no one else to blame but herself, and it is obvious she was in denial.

(thanks for the link, btw :))

She's dead, and while alive was mentally ill. It's the people around her who were in denial.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm

andyt andyt:
Yogi Yogi:

And you base your idea she was not westernized on what?

I can't find the original article on CKA. But - http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Calgary+woman+found+dead+home+killed+infants+police/2965725/story.html

$1:
Every indication is that Kahlon's common-law husband...

$1:
Guy Slater told a press conference today the father of the first baby born in hospital may not know about that pregnancy,

But if you read that article, there are parts that also agree with your point about her hiding the pregnancies. They also lived in separate bedrooms.

But no matter, that guy, and whoever else considered themselves close to this woman had their heads up their asses. Same with the wife of Colonel Williams - with his 83 charges of break and enter - she would have know something is wrong, but didn't want to admit it to herself. People just live in denial, which in part allows tragedies such as this to happen.

BTW, with what you've been saying about Sikh men, I think a lot of them would call you racist. Tho I do agree that some Sikhs are like that.

I don't agree with that statement. Nothing 'racist' about it. Facts are facts. The type of attitude/sexual practices we have been discussing are, I am sure, common to a number of people, regardless of their race.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Yogi Yogi:

I don't agree with that statement. Nothing 'racist' about it. Facts are facts. The type of attitude/sexual practices we have been discussing are, I am sure, common to a number of people, regardless of their race.[/quote]

As I said, i hold the same bias as you do. But if it has nothing to do with race (or culture in this case) you wouldn't have brought it up in this context, nor would you have been so certain that this is what was playing out in this case.