Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Delwin Delwin:
Can you discuss an issue without personally attacking people?

You first hero. What does "Fibby" mean liar? See how that works?

Don't start nothin won't be nothin. I don't know how many times I have to tell you two that.

That's the way the whole Memri critique works too. The Progs, Commies, and Islamists aren't really mad at Memri for what they do, because they themselves are the worst offenders of what they accuse Memri of. They're mad at Memri, because Memri does it better.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:15 pm

First of all, I assure you, there is just one of me, secondly who is mad at Mermi? I said they were biased and you agreed.

From that you have already drawn that I am making a critique of their translators and that I am mad at them.

This is a good example of your tendency to make up facts. You see none of that actually happened, except for in your mind of course.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Delwin Delwin:
First of all, I assure you, there is just one of me, secondly who is mad at Mermi?

Go ahead, play ignorant if you like. Pretend you don't know I was referring to your team-up here with Denser. It doesn't really matter.

On the second one though, who said you were mad at Memri? I claimed Progs Commies and Islamists were mad at Memri. Surely you're not telling me you're one of those?

I claimed you critiqued Memri while knowing next to nothing about them.

And hey, I admit it's kind of chicken-shit to use typos as critique, but this is a request; please, if you're going to put forward expertise on an organization could you at least spell their name correctly. It's driving me nuts.

More seriously though, what I claimed was you critiqued Memri.

You did.

I countered. What's the problem?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:45 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Delwin Delwin:
If you can't understand why Mermi, who was co-founded by former IDF colonel Yigal Carmon and Isreali born Meyrav Wurmser whom is married to Dick Chenney's former middle east advisor has an inherent bias towards Isreal, then you have your head up your ass.

Nobody is saying "Memri" is not biased.
This is what I posted about Memri and this was your response, full agreement that they are biased. Whatever it is that you suggest this implies, of course applies to you as well since you are in full agreement, so explain again what this means for the both of us.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Delwin Delwin:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Delwin Delwin:
If you can't understand why Mermi, who was co-founded by former IDF colonel Yigal Carmon and Isreali born Meyrav Wurmser whom is married to Dick Chenney's former middle east advisor has an inherent bias towards Isreal, then you have your head up your ass.

Nobody is saying "Memri" is not biased.
This is what I posted about Memri and this was your response, full agreement that they are biased. Whatever it is that you suggest this implies, of course applies to you as well since you are in full agreement, so explain again what this means for the both of us.

But I did explain Del. I am biased. You are biased. The media is biased. Everybody is biased. But perhaps somewhere out there is a person who has somehow remained objective and pristine. What I claimed (although admittedly not in these words) was if such a saint existed he would have to somehow peel the pure source information away from the corruption formed out of the bias to get at the truth.

And maybe we should try to emulate that righteous soul instead of pointing our corrupted fingers at others like only their corruption matters. On the other hand point, and I'm pointing back, like an Israeli counter-attack.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Delwin Delwin:
Goober911 Goober911:
Delwin Delwin:
Im not completely sure what you think the difference is between West bank and gaza but when the IDF has info they act on it.

Hamas Attacks Soldiers as IDF Destroys Two Gaza Terror Tunnels

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2013/11/01/ ... r-tunnels/

VIDEO: IDF RAID ON SHIP CARRYING MISSILES BOUND FOR GAZA

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014 ... d-For-Gaza

Nope. Going into Gaza by land raises the number of innocents killed. Look to the last time it occurred.
They had a ceasefire and Israel was not looking to break this after what was a feeble attempt at a peace deal fell apart.
Then the PL makes an agreement, political with Hamas.
Israel had no reason to go into Gaza.
Hamas is isolated and broke. Egypt cut them off.

The above is what I wrote. My references were to land only. I know they use air power.
And why is that. High causality rates on both sides.
So where I lied is beyond me.

And I am not interested in getting into any pissing contest, I may make an exception for that Wack Job Monty 16.

I know they weren't going to go into Gaza on foot. My point is that you are trying to imply that they have Intel on 1000 legitimate terrorist targets, and not only did they not act on them, but they released no information, even up to this point, that they even existed. I am saying that that premise seems highly unlikely, because as you had said, they have the ability to strike by air or by sea, as they have. Yet they selected on a couple to act on, just 8 months ago ?

They use this information on the ground crap to justify further escalation and to explain away the deaths of the children and women without offering up proof. Proof would obviously give them stronger support for the offensive.

Well proof is leaving Gaza by air every day.
As to Intel, it is not always accurate.

I stated why they did not act and attack these site. No justification.
Now Hamas has given them that.
Now who is escalating it?
Is it Hamas for the initial rockets fired, or Israel for retaliating?
Hamas stated it was another Islamic group that fired the initial rockets.
Nothing happens in Gaza regarding other groups that they are not aware of.

I would prefer to see Israel state that at such a time - TBA- that all air strikes will stop. A unilateral ceasefire. Self imposed.
Do you think Hamas would agree?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Ah I see the fun continues, so lets carry on from here. IDF has very well carried incursions into Gaza and assassinated targets inside of Gaza, in fact that was how Israel actually broke the truce in 2008 and it wasn't Hamas as obviously reported in the biased western mainstream media sources.

United Nations Relief & Works Agency - Commissioner General statement on the issue.

So I think this answers all both the question, IDF does go into Gaza and carries out attacks when it feels like and Hamas did not break the truce.

As for fiddly, I wasted enough time on that lying sack of crap yesterday, there is no actual discussion just keeps on bullshit and when he gets caught with that then jumps around somewhere else post some more bullshit. So its just an endless troll fest meant to just bog you down in his crap and waste your time without any actual discussion taking place.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Sort of off topic but not really, but thought it was interesting so I'll share it anyways.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Good summary. We're building settlements on your land in self defense. Do not resist you terrorist puke.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:11 pm

desertdude desertdude:

As for fiddly, I wasted enough time on that lying sack of crap yesterday, there is no actual discussion just keeps on bullshit and when he gets caught with that then jumps around somewhere else post some more bullshit. So its just an endless troll fest meant to just bog you down in his crap and waste your time without any actual discussion taking place.

That's fine by me you useless, toothless warrior. You have no power. You're a troll who calls troll. You call liar, but have nothing to offer that isn't a lie.

You talk about posting bullshit after you've just posted a bit of fact twisting from a Kofi Anan appointee and called it evidence, and your copy & paste critique of Memri was obliterated.

But fine, you want to ignore, then do it you pathetic, inveterate liar.

Prove your not a liar by not talking about me if you want to be ignored then. Don't talk to me, don't talk about me, and I guarantee I'll be only to happy to pretend you don't exist. We all want a perfect world, right?

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:14 pm

desertdude desertdude:
...I wasted enough time on that lying sack of crap yesterday, there is no actual discussion just keeps on bullshit and when he gets caught with that then jumps around somewhere else post some more bullshit. So its just an endless troll fest meant to just bog you down in his crap and waste your time without any actual discussion taking place.

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
That's fine by me you useless, toothless warrior. You have no power. You're a troll who calls troll. You call liar, but have nothing to offer that isn't a lie.

You talk about posting bullshit after you've just posted a bit of fact twisting from a Kofi Anan appointee and called it evidence, and your copy & paste critique of Memri was obliterated.

But fine, you want to ignore, then do it you pathetic, inveterate liar.

Prove your not a liar by not talking about me if you want to be ignored then. Don't talk to me, don't about me, and I guarantee I'll be only to happy to do the same for you.

Glad to see you two getting along so well. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:21 pm

My point is I'm happy to ignore him if he wants to be ignored. All he has to do is stop talking about me.

I can challenge his lies without making it personal. Can he deal with the subject and only the subject? I'd like to see evidence of that.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:26 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
My point is I'm happy to ignore him if he wants to be ignored. All he has to do is stop talking about me.

Now that would be a good idea for a Palestinian/Israeli peace plan. :D

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:10 am

Not implying anything with this but I thought it was interesting:

$1:
(Reuters) - Three Israeli teenagers who were abducted by Palestinians in the occupied West Bank last month were shot at least 10 times with a silenced gun in what appeared to be premeditated killings, a U.S. official involved in the investigation said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/ ... 3Z20140709

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:31 am

Is there any forensic way to tell if a shot or bullet wound was from a silenced gun or not, just asking since I don't know and there are quite a few gun people here so maybe they have some insight ? Powder burn pattern or something like that ?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1417 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12 ... 95  Next