Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 San Jose Sharks
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:45 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
mixedfarmer mixedfarmer:
according to Stephen Hawkins its to late for action on global warming. Methane stored in the arctic and the ocean floor will be released as global temperatures rise.

Well, you know what they say. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one. I wonder if Hawkins has noticed global temperatures aren't rising any more.
It really doesnt matter any more its to late to do anything, that ship has sailed

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:45 pm

mixedfarmer mixedfarmer:
according to Stephen Hawkins its to late for action on global warming. Methane stored in the arctic and the ocean floor will be released as global temperatures rise.

Great get that methane and burn it in Vehicles. Bring the price of gas down. maybe even rising food costs now too. Due to tree huggers getting their way.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 San Jose Sharks
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:02 pm

CanAm1 CanAm1:
mixedfarmer mixedfarmer:

Great get that methane and burn it in Vehicles. Bring the price of gas down. maybe even rising food costs now too. Due to tree huggers getting their way.
Sure go for it

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:14 am

N_Fiddledog
$1:
Well, you know what they say. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one. I wonder if Hawkins has noticed global temperatures aren't rising any more.

Yeah the South will rise again!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:16 pm

The alarmists did a real good job of avoiding this thread :wink: :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
$1:
The IPCC currently does not include in its models actual records of such events as the strength of the Gulf Stream and the El Nino cyclical warming event in the Pacific, which are known to have been behind the warmest year ever recorded in 1998.

more and more it proves the whole CO2 AGW was a HOAX taking advantage of natural cycles which have as predicted made a mockery of the "theory", "the science", the "consensus" and the IPCC.

This food crisis is rapidly replacing the GW agenda---in part caused by the HOAX---BIOFUELS.

Time to convene the GW trials.

Didn't some alarmist post yesterday that 2005 was the warmest year ever?

And, I agree, Al Gore and James Hansen should face criminal charges for what they've done.

R=UP

And don't forget that twit Suzuki.

great--let's lock up anyone who says anything contrary to your point of view. Hey, maybe China is accepting immigrants!

Since this isn't about a point of view it's about the facts, my point of view is irrelevant, as is yours.

Although you seem to have a good idea. But i'd suggest we go one better. Why don't we lock up all scare mongers who are making a fortune out their unproven and distorted facts.

Like I said--maybe China is accepting immigrants. Thye lock people up for that kind of thing--speaking your mind and such. Myself, I prefer freedom of speech, but that's just my point of view.

If we were restricted in speech to only things that were "proven" there wouldn't be much left to say, would there?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:03 pm

global warming is a lie! now they are gonna say the ice age is coming

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:24 pm

CO2 AGW was not just merely a difference of opinion but a full blown conspiracy to defraud on a global scale. Damages have been done and liability must be awarded.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:41 pm

The alarmists did a damn good job of avoiding this thread.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
$1:
The IPCC currently does not include in its models actual records of such events as the strength of the Gulf Stream and the El Nino cyclical warming event in the Pacific, which are known to have been behind the warmest year ever recorded in 1998.

more and more it proves the whole CO2 AGW was a HOAX taking advantage of natural cycles which have as predicted made a mockery of the "theory", "the science", the "consensus" and the IPCC.

This food crisis is rapidly replacing the GW agenda---in part caused by the HOAX---BIOFUELS.

Time to convene the GW trials.

Didn't some alarmist post yesterday that 2005 was the warmest year ever?

And, I agree, Al Gore and James Hansen should face criminal charges for what they've done.

R=UP

And don't forget that twit Suzuki.

great--let's lock up anyone who says anything contrary to your point of view. Hey, maybe China is accepting immigrants!

Should Suzuki start? I believe he's the one who started it yes?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 San Jose Sharks
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Exxon , shell and other wont let it stop. they need tons of money and could care less if the planet earth is healthy

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:06 am

mixedfarmer mixedfarmer:
Exxon , shell and other wont let it stop. they need tons of money and could care less if the planet earth is healthy

Suzuki also needs money, where do you think he gets it from?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:17 am

Politics and religion....melting ice that's really freezing...computer generated images....shrinking ice caps which are growing.....and a decades past EL NINO.....

alarmists attempting an end run through the back door

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:28 am

What bothers me the most is the fact that Global Warming will keep McDonalds from making a straw that fits in the dang cup! If they would just make it one inch longer, but noooo.... It would affect global warming to have so much plastic being produced. XD :wink: [moon]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:39 am

CanAm1

$1:
What bothers me the most is the fact that Global Warming will keep McDonalds from making a straw that fits in the dang cup!

An exellant example of a genuine problem. More likely corporate cost cutting than environmental concern though.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next