canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:42 am

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=19874" target="_blank">Hillier Visits Afghanistan</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=13" target="_blank">Military</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Athena" target="_blank">Athena</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-03-12 06:38:36
<strong>Canadian</strong>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:42 am

Oh Hillier, he is such a politician. I hope he runs for office one day!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:24 am

Hopefully he brought some Jets and Helicopters with him. :P

Their is no doubt about it he will run for office one day under the Torie Flag.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:28 am

If Rick Hillier ran, it would probably be the only time I would strongly consider voting Conservative. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:10 am

I am quite happy with this guys performance so far, good to see the CDS get out and see things for himself and get the straight goods on what's up over there. Very important.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:24 am

He really is an amazing general, he has done wonders for the CF. I met him once in Halifax very briefly. my boyfriend did the Army Gun Race team this past summer and he came back to speak to all the troops. He has so much charisma! I wasnt in the forces at the time but my application was going through, I had never been so excied to join! I am so happy I am in now.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:36 am

He is a bit of a politician actually which is useful for the forces in some ways by having someone know how to move in and around Ottawa. I think he would make a good defence minister or at least care enough to make sure we have a defence.