Title: How to use toilet signs erected by Swiss railway 'for benefit of Asians'
Category: Strange
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-07-04 00:20:03

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:31 pm

This might be a problem for people in the rural areas, but most hotels, schools, restaurants and office building in cities have western sitters and squat shitters both. Most newer apartment buildings only have sitters, not squatters. The toilet paper thing is also prevalent in east Asia, as many of the sewage systems can't handle asswipe properly and the pipes get plugged.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:42 pm

We should all have squatters, much healthier. Surely somebody can build a toilet that flushes but requires you to squat.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:36 pm

andyt andyt:
We should all have squatters, much healthier.

Don't know about you but I don't want strangers living in my house.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:52 pm

andyt andyt:
We should all have squatters, much healthier. Surely somebody can build a toilet that flushes but requires you to squat.

Let's see ....gee the squatters already flush

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:52 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
andyt andyt:

We're all squatters on stolen native land.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Yet you bitch about having too many brown people coming from Asia and crowding you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:59 pm

:P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:35 pm

andyt andyt:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:
andyt andyt:

We're all squatters on stolen native land.

......then bought and payed for many times over.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:18 pm

While I was being factitious, to say we bought native land at any sort of fair price is idiotic. In BC none of it was bought unless you count the few modern treaties we signed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:33 pm

$1:

Really? I mean really? Can you confirm what the correct price for North America was and what we've paid for it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:00 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:

Really? I mean really? Can you confirm what the correct price for North America was and what we've paid for it?

The correct price was whatever the sellers accepted. Period. At least as far as Canada is concerned.

Everything has two values, a value to the seller and a value to the buyer. It's not the buyer's fault if the seller undervalues his product/property. It's also not the buyer's fault if the seller was unaware of any resource wealth on their land.
The ONLY thing Canada may still owe for is the residential school fiasco. That was just bullshit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:12 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:

The correct price was whatever the sellers accepted. Period. At least as far as Canada is concerned.

Everything has two values, a value to the seller and a value to the buyer. It's not the buyer's fault if the seller undervalues his product/property. It's also not the buyer's fault if the seller was unaware of any resource wealth on their land.
The ONLY thing Canada may still owe for is the residential school fiasco. That was just bullshit.

Oh come on that is such and immature argument.

When the buyer literally has a gun to the seller's head it's not a valid contract. It's not like the Europeans were bargaining in good faith and would have all sailed back to Europe if the aboriginals struck too hard a bargain.

And, faulting the aboriginal sellers for being ignorant in European trade and intentions is not fair. For example, the aboriginals had no concept of private property or owning land, and no concept of colonization or reservations.

Also, you've failed to actually recognize what price we bought this for and what price it's worth. Do you even know? Tell me specifically: North America was worth x dollars and we bought it for y dollars, and then tell me why y dollars is a fair number. I bet you can't do any of that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:30 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

Oh come on that is such and immature argument.

When the buyer literally has a gun to the seller's head it's not a valid contract. It's not like the Europeans were bargaining in good faith and would have all sailed back to Europe if the aboriginals struck too hard a bargain.

And, faulting the aboriginal sellers for being ignorant in European trade and intentions is not fair. For example, the aboriginals had no concept of private property or owning land, and no concept of colonization or reservations.

Also, you've failed to actually recognize what price we bought this for and what price it's worth. Do you even know? Tell me specifically: North America was worth x dollars and we bought it for y dollars, and then tell me why y dollars is a fair number. I bet you can't do any of that.

:roll: What we bought it for and what it IS worth today is a fucking idiotic comparison, unless you're going to suggest that the Europeans knew just how vast the resource wealth was.
And since you're so goddam concerned with fair deals, why don't YOU tell us what YOU think the land was worth 200-300 years ago. And then maybe you can explain why when something increases in value after it's been purchased, the new owner is obligated in any way to cough up anything beyond the original purchase price.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 am

"Asians" is Euro-speak for Muslims. :idea: