bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:20 pm

I have half a bottle of super premium Polish vodka my sister gave me 18 months ago in the fridge,
Half a mickey of Wisers I got for Xmas in case we had visitors.
Half a bottle of Cointreau God know how old.
Five beers left from the dozen I bought for a party in early Dec.
Knocked off half a dozen bottles of wine since Christmas. I'm not much of a drinker.
All my friends and neighbours and 80% of this town are drink as much as you can as fast as you can Yee-haw bring on the shooters.
Powdered alcohol has to be one of the stupidest inventions yet. And my friends will probably snort a few lines before they chug a two-four.
Might be worthwhile as gas line antifreeze....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Haha, just noticed the "stir" pun. I fucking hate the news.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Not even to catch a hint of a faint glow?

Well, yes. That is certainly part of the experience. I have a drink of some sort just about every day but honestly, I haven't been drunk in decades ... literally. It's not by design. I'm not sort of of weird temperance preacher.I like to have a drink ... Maybe two ... a little buzz goes with it. It's a mild stress reliever, to be sure.
I imagine I'll grow up one day and lose interest in violently expelling alcoholic energy drink vomit through my nose in the name of "partying". But for now? Who can turn down a fruit-flavoured nasal cleansing!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:11 pm

About 99% of the time I drink high quality, good tasting beers and usually have no more than 2-3 at any one sitting.

But 1% of the time it's off to the discount section looking for something to fuck me up as quickly as possible. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:58 am

Alcopops

... Yup. You're the target demographic for the powdered stuff.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:33 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Cripes! I am the only one on here who doesn't drink to get drunk?

... rubbies, man ...

Nope. Unlike BF, I can appreciate a good glass of Whisky, Cognac, Port, wine or other spirit without needing to get loaded.

I am totally addicted to Crabbies Ginger Beer. [drool]

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:49 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
About 99% of the time I drink high quality, good tasting beers and usually have no more than 2-3 at any one sitting.

But 1% of the time it's off to the discount section looking for something to fuck me up as quickly as possible. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:51 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
I imagine I'll grow up one day and lose interest in violently expelling alcoholic energy drink vomit through my nose in the name of "partying". But for now? Who can turn down a fruit-flavoured nasal cleansing!

Double tastings will improve your pallet. :lol: :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:39 am

$1:
The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau which approved Palcohol said potential for abuse is no reason to ban a product.

And that's what the US Supreme Court will eventually rule if some agency or state government is dickheaded enough to ban this.

Besides, I look at this and I am wondering what the pharmaceutical potentials are with it.

Having a sterile medium in a powdered form would be awesome for medical use especially in 3rd world conditions where it's difficult to keep isopropyl on hand.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:47 am

I wish I had some right now. Would be great to do the security for mutable concerts all buzzed.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:49 am

stratos stratos:
I wish I had some right now. Would be great to do the security for mutable concerts all buzzed.

You could work at the White House too!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:01 am

Regina Regina:
stratos stratos:

You could work at the White House too!!

Well not so sure the Secret service was interested in me but I know the DEA, ATF, and numerous law enforcement agencies were wanting to hire me years ago. :D