Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:09 pm

JustKate JustKate:
Prayers said for Pastor Fawell, his family, church etc.... :cry:

Matthew 7:2

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Well put.
Not sure about prayers, but that said it all for me.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:29 pm

actually falwell can go right to hell for all i care..if you werent a born-again christian(you know that cult where at their "gatherings" you put your hand on someones shoulder to "heal" them then they faint to the floor..where they all speak in "tongues" saying its the holy spirit when in reality its nothing more than a cult-crazed induced mass-hysteria,the same cult that believes even hitler or stalin are at christ's side in heaven provided they said this dinky prayer about how theyre sinners,they acknowledge christ died for their sins right before they died) so if you werent a born-again christian you werent even a human being in the eyes of falwell..so even though i'll get flack every which way for this my stands remains firm..sucks to be you falwell and good riddance

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:55 pm

I hope he's got all of his explanations well memorized, cuz he got some 'splainin to do to God.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:38 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
$1:
Falwell wanted 20 more years

One week before his death, Falwell told CNN's Christiane Amanpour he needed at least 20 more years to accomplish his vision for Liberty University.

Falwell told the story of Hezekiah, who in the Bible asked to live for 15 more years.

"I'm praying the same prayer with an option to renew," Falwell said.

And God said, "Screw you, buddy! You're coming with me!"

Don't get all uppity, you're not exempt from the roll call at the Pearly Gates, yourself! :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:42 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
I didn't think I could lose any more respect for you, but there you go. You've done it. I don't know how you look at yourself in a mirror and call yourself a human being.

I had no idea that you had any respect for me in the first place. Given our exchanges over the last couple years I'm sure that this would be a surprise to anyone else who knows us as well.

That said, you'll appreciate that I'm not mourning the loss of something I never had. :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:09 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
IceOwl IceOwl:
I didn't think I could lose any more respect for you, but there you go. You've done it. I don't know how you look at yourself in a mirror and call yourself a human being.

I had no idea that you had any respect for me in the first place. Given our exchanges over the last couple years I'm sure that this would be a surprise to anyone else who knows us as well.

That said, you'll appreciate that I'm not mourning the loss of something I never had. :idea:[/quote
]

That's priceless Bart! PDT_Armataz_01_37

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:55 pm

He will be Judged the same as the rest of us and the verdict will be: Maggots find us tasty

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:27 am

And in case we needed any more evidence that the GodHatesFags people need to be locked up for their own good, here's this little nugget of irony.

$1:
WBC will preach at the memorial service of the corpulent false prophet Jerry Falwell, who spent his entire life prophesying lies and false doctrines like “God loves everyone.”

A false prophet yes, but he certainly did not go around preaching "God loves everyone." He deliberately skipped that part in the Bible.