Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:17 am

sandorski sandorski:
Scape Scape:
Not kids, adults. The one charged is 21 and will be subject to be tried as such. The rest were all at least 19 and will be held to account for their lack of vision.

21/19, still kids
Are you kidding me? Since when is 21 and 19 a kid?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:13 am

I saw a picture of him on the news last night. He was beaten up pretty bad, he had 2 black eyes and multiple facial bruises. I really hope these frigging cowards get the hell beaten out of them and left to be pissed on. They deserve to be tortured everyday for the rest of their natural life. Makes me sick to my stomach that this Soldier puts his life on the line for these sick bastards...all to come home and have 4 gutless wonders jump him for doing something heroic. :evil: :x :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:41 am

Tricks Tricks:
sandorski sandorski:
Scape Scape:
Not kids, adults. The one charged is 21 and will be subject to be tried as such. The rest were all at least 19 and will be held to account for their lack of vision.

21/19, still kids
Are you kidding me? Since when is 21 and 19 a kid?

Since I turned 40! :P :D

Just wait, you'll see. ;)

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:54 am

Scrappy Scrappy:
Great idea but they are hugging their UI checks so close to their chest while chaining themselves to a tree you couldn't move them unless Ziggy comes along with a CAT and a bucket. Cowards, it be nice to see them attack with a frontal assult and then watch these dick heads run like the cowards they are with a can of spray paint stuck in their crotch.

Where does it say anything about this being politically motivated and the attackers being left wing?,which is what your implying, seems to me they're just jealous smalltown pricks with an inferiority complex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:46 am

[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font]The only way these puny little cowards :evil: could beat up this soldier is by a sneak attack.. They are too cowardly to meet him face to face. Unfortunately, our rotton justice system will give them a slap on the wrist and let them go. Perhaps they shoud be tried in a MILITARY court and sentenced to hard time in a MILITARY stockade. I would guess about 48 hours before they are brought out in body bags. Then again, maybe they would like to room with BUBBA for a while and really get an "ass" kicking!!!!! :D

Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:35 am

poor kid man i would hate to come home from where i am now to that crap

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:53 am

$1:
poor kid man i would hate to come home from where i am now to that crap

Looks like an isolated thing. Jealousy as previously mentioned, the guy was probably impressing all the ladies and the Hockey "hero" was having difficulty competing. In a land where Hockey reigns as in Canada few things are considered more impressive, I suppose the possible good news here is that being a Military Hero trumps being a Hockey "hero".