bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Wada Wada:
To those who think Gaza is well off I ask you this,"Would you move there?" I know I wouldn't!

Dude, that's a stupid question., I wouldn't move to Italy, or France, or Greece, or even the US for that matter.
There's lots of well off countries I wouldn't even visit, nevermind move to.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 pm

So y'all beileve in collective punishment and hijacking ships in international waters

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:30 pm

desertdude desertdude:
So y'all beileve in collective punishment and hijacking ships in international waters

Oh, so now it was a hijacking :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 pm

They could elect Harper, Obama and Cameron and they still wouldn't live in paradise. :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Breaking News: another conspiracy from the Internet ! Obama had link with the flotilla and the "Free Gaza" movement.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Hmm...let me see. Board a ship without its permisiion in international waters, kill few of them and then detain them.

Your right its not a hijacking. Its a hijacking, murder and kidnap on the high seas

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 pm

desertdude desertdude:
Hmm...let me see. Board a ship without its permisiion in international waters, kill few of them and then detain them.

Your right its not a hijacking. Its a hijacking, murder and kidnap on the high seas

And you hate Jews.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Wada Wada:
To those who think Gaza is well off I ask you this,"Would you move there?" I know I wouldn't!

Well no, of course not. It's run by Hamas. Who wants to wake up in the middle of the night with an AK 47 shoved up their ass for listening to their Ipod.

As far as living standards go though, why not? It's a lot different over there than what you've been told.

Lauren Booth BTW is Tony Blair's sister in law.

And here's some more evidence to the claim the Palestinian Authority gets cash as well as physical aid.

$1:
Only today, for example, Israel’s Defense Minister, Ehud Barak, confirmed that more than $20 million would be transferred to pay the wages of local employees of the Palestinian Authority in Gaza, citing a request by Blair as a reason for his agreeing to do so. Coming hours after the announcement that Hamas is not interested in negotiations over abducted soldier Gilad Shalit, and a day after terrorists violated the truce by firing a rocket at the Israeli town of Sderot, it cannot have been an easy decision for an Israeli minister, given the possibility that Hamas - which is corrupt as well as brutal - might seize the funds for its own ends.

http://blog.z-word.com/2008/08/tony-bla ... ren-booth/

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 pm

desertdude desertdude:

It's true that hijackers pay the airplane ticket for the "victims" and let the boats go after the aid is out the boat and giving to UN.

I real act of piracy :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 pm

desertdude desertdude:

oohhhhh look, its turning into a troll as we speak.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 pm

With people like you, Wada, maybe there would still be nuclear warheads in Cuba !

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 pm

desertdude desertdude:

You haven't even read anything anybody has said to you have you? First of all, it was proven that the whole International waters thing was legal as the ship was heading towards Israel territory. It would have been played more smart if they waited for them to get to Israel waters but they diddn't and they doesn't make there boarding any less justified.

What makes there boarding justified is they are blockaiding Gaza, what makes the blockaid justified is they are facing a threat that very much wants to kill them and they cannot allow and of these aid groups who as of now apparently let on nutjob terrorists, to bring in any supplies that can be used by Hamas. Which was also stated that Hamas regularly steals aid bound to Gaza citizens. In which in the past has been used against Israel.

As for the murder, they were met by extreme hostility. They were all jumped, beaten, stabbed and shot at before they could even be aware of what was happening. A lot of them were armed with nothing more than paintball guns and riot control guns. There is evidence here of these same activists before this fight going on record shouting violence against Israel and wanting to die in a clash against IDF. You know, the whole typical terrorist speech? As well, there is more than enough evidence of them expected to get boarded and them prepared to assault these commandos. Amung all the pipes were knives, in which there is also a video recording of one of these "activists" stabbing a commando who was just trying to get away from all guys trying to beat him.

There were guns reported however it was reported they were thrown overbored so cannot comment on that however I imagine a upcoming ballistics reports will give credability to that being some of these soldiers do infact have bullet wounds. Amung that is firebombs, obviously stuff you cannot make in a split second and was prepared amung with the materials needed to create it. These activists had hostile intent way before Israel even decided to board them. The commandos shot these "activists" in self defense to save there own lives and that of there comrades. That is hardly murder, the only murder here is if one of those commandos died or a innocent activist was shot in the crossfire (if there are any). It seems unlikely as all the people on the top were all participaiting in the beatdown and in reports stated all the innocent activists all moved to the bottom when the fighting broke out.

As for kidnapping, wtf are you talking about? Those on the boat were arrested sure, for obvious reasons of them being on a boat full of dozens of crazy lunatic terrorists who just tried to kill there commandos. Though, I also guess you diddn't hear that Israel courts let them go despite this? Seriously, put down your hate for Israel and go look at everything people have been trying to say to you. Use goddamn common sense. Tired of trying to explain this to you.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
desertdude desertdude:

And you hate Jews.

I got no beef with the Jews or Israelis. Like I said I got more scores to settle with the palestenians than them.

And I'm a troll because I have a diffrent opinion than you ? Just great !

and for Bacardi4206

Thankyou for atleast trying to discuss this instead of just throwing your bais around. Yes I did say that if the did actually behave liek this that was very un peace activist of them. But also since the IDF so much intel on them why would you send a handfull of soilders in a ship filled to brim with anti israeli activists. Maybe the commander saw one Rambo movie too many.

Right now I am talking about a total legal point of view. You CANNOT board civillian vessels in international waters no matter what I've already posted the few conditions one might from the UN treaty of the high seas. I've also made my arguments and provided excerpts from the geneva convention with Israel is a signatory of that what they are doing is collective punishment which is classified as a war crime under that.

Also Israel cannot arrest anyone in international waters because it does not have jurisdiction in international waters for that.

You all might have opinions to what the Israel did was right and the blockade is just and you have the full right. But they are just that. I have provided in my previous posts International Law showing that Israel had no right to do what it did in international waters and why the blockade could be illegal.

Until now I havent seen anything other than personal opinions but nothing credible that Israel was with in rights or that the blockade is NOT collective punishment thus illeagal.

If you can provide me links to any internationally binding document ( Not the San remo manual, which is not leagally binding ) I would be happy to go over it.

Cheers

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Not convinced desertdude. You are all over Israel but nary an adverse comment on Hamas and all the other Muslim facists that surround Israel.

You still have not said where you are from.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:19 pm

desertdude desertdude:

Curiously you left out the part where the "protesters" initiated an attack on the soldiers. You better zip up your bias is showing.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 16  17  18  19  20  21  Next