CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:46 pm

lily lily:
You might want to be a bit more clear here, ziggy.

You and another poster got the CBL site shut down on purpose. You guys weren't members there.

Was more then 2 and ya we werent members there.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:52 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
ziggy ziggy:
Now why is it that some Canadians are going to be beheaded in a few days and the Muslim community remains silent about it?

Tell the truth, you haven't even looked for anything.

I shouldnt have to Ice,it should be front and center in every local rag.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:53 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
ziggy ziggy:
Now why is it that some Canadians are going to be beheaded in a few days and the Muslim community remains silent about it?

Tell the truth, you haven't even looked for anything.

It should be front page news, no looking needed.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:54 pm

Paging the Cripple Fight troll, paging the Cripple Fight troll,

Cleanup in aisle 2.

We now return you to the thread topic, Muslims choose to back the NDP over Conservatives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:55 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
ziggy ziggy:
Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, just as not all Christians are backwards, science denying hillbillies who marry their own sisters.

Dont they focus on freeing these Canadians instead of who their giving their vote to?

Why dont you see Mullahs denouncing this? And if you do it aint in the mainstream media.

Why doesn't the pope denounce all of the stupid things Jerry Falwell does and Pat Robertson says?

Who care's? it is'nt their head that's going to leave their body soon.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:56 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
ziggy ziggy:
Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, just as not all Christians are backwards, science denying hillbillies who marry their own sisters.

Dont they focus on freeing these Canadians instead of who their giving their vote to?

Why dont you see Mullahs denouncing this? And if you do it aint in the mainstream media.

Why doesn't the pope denounce all of the stupid things Jerry Falwell does and Pat Robertson says?

cause they don't kidnap people and remove their heads. you should find a better analogy that one sucked.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:57 pm

Ruserious Ruserious:
Paging the Cripple Fight troll, paging the Cripple Fight troll,

Cleanup in aisle 2.

We now return you to the thread topic, Muslims choose to back the NDP over Conservatives

find Avro he might be able to help.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:58 pm

We'll get to see the whole thing on the net.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:00 pm

We can get in to the Bush argument and Iraq,I do think it has'nt surfaced on this thread yet.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:01 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
ziggy ziggy:
hwacker hwacker:
Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:

Or atheist ndp loving left winged hippies that have no job

You dont want to lose the NDP if your a lefty,that would mean the gravey trains cut off.They might have to actually work for a living.

You shouldn't want to lose the NDP at all. But, I guess you're one of those backward people who think that having more than two choices, or even more than one choice on the ballot is somehow democratic.

Yes when they are sucking Liberal votes i agree, other then that, BYE BYE.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:02 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
ziggy ziggy:
hwacker hwacker:
Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:

Or atheist ndp loving left winged hippies that have no job

You dont want to lose the NDP if your a lefty,that would mean the gravey trains cut off.They might have to actually work for a living.

You shouldn't want to lose the NDP at all. But, I guess you're one of those backward people who think that having more than two choices, or even more than one choice on the ballot is somehow democratic.

Nawwwww,I was iuoe for 22 years,I know how that works. We had as a membership to allmost fistfight some so that we could keep the union from useing our union dues to support the NDP.