bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:22 am

http://www.cbc.ca/sask/story/fas060302.html

Boo Fucking hoo!! It's well documented that consuming alcohol(not merely a glass of wine or two) while pregnant causes damage to the developing fetus. Why should the government fork over money to people who were too stupid to lay off the sauce for a few months? Having worked with kids with FAS, I feel nothing but contempt for their mothers, most of whom should have been sterilized before they were able to breed. It's a callous attitude but it's nothing compared to the total disregard for a child's welfare that a pregnant woman shows when she drinks.

P.S Tomorrow afternoon I'll be on a beach in Phuket with one eye on my drinks and another on the ocean. God I love resorts with daycare!!!

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:50 am

If the ground starts rumbling, get to stumbling, up a hill. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:54 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
http://www.cbc.ca/sask/story/fas060302.html

Boo Fucking hoo!! It's well documented that consuming alcohol(not merely a glass of wine or two) while pregnant causes damage to the developing fetus. Why should the government fork over money to people who were too stupid to lay off the sauce for a few months? Having worked with kids with FAS, I feel nothing but contempt for their mothers, most of whom should have been sterilized before they were able to breed. It's a callous attitude but it's nothing compared to the total disregard for a child's welfare that a pregnant woman shows when she drinks.

P.S Tomorrow afternoon I'll be on a beach in Phuket with one eye on my drinks and another on the ocean. God I love resorts with daycare!!!
Actully the children of the world who suffer from FAS shouldn't cost the family anything. As the children should be removed from the family ....enough damge has allready been done to them.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:53 pm

So, what about the people who adopt the FAS kids?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:01 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
So, what about the people who adopt the FAS kids?

Very good point. I bet that a high number of FAS kids are already in adoptive or foster care families.