canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:11 pm

ash_wednesday ash_wednesday:
So..soft drinks may cause cancer? Good thing I stopped drinking that stuf years ago. Hardest thing to do but now I'm really glad I did.

Some cancers are hereditary! How else to explain people who have never 'lit one up', dying of lung cancer?Barring accidents and 'other' untimely deaths, everyone in my family, smokers -drinkers non-smokers-non-drinkers, both sides either/or stroked-out,heart attack-cancer or a combination thereof.Everything causes cancer!
I gotta news flash for ya. You ain't gettin outta this world alive!
To that end, in one week I consume 3-12's of pepsi,1lb of coffee(with sugar and cofee mate, (cofee mate is a great hand cleaner, by the way), 1/2lb of expresso, 2 lb of butter,a lot of red meat & potatoes,chocolate, icecream, candy as well as a carton of smokes and a pouch of pipe tobacco and about every other thing that has been deemed 'bad for consumption!
I know what you just gotta be thinkin! But I just got back the results of my physical, bloodwork-heart-lung-cholesterol,physical abilities- as tested by Dynacare Kasper Medical Laboratories. The Drs. are exasperated because my results are what athletes-in-training strive for!It also drives my health-nut son-in-law crazy! lol Anyone got an explanation for this?
( yes I did get a copy of the results to back up my claim)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:23 am

Yeah.....ok then.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:30 am

Yogi Yogi:
The Drs. are exasperated because my results are what athletes-in-training strive for!It also drives my health-nut son-in-law crazy! lol Anyone got an explanation for this?

no... just envy...
but i don't actually make these tests, i prefer to think that i'm healthy. I do feel healthy until someone tells me i got a problem.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:34 am

kaetz kaetz:
Yogi Yogi:
The Drs. are exasperated because my results are what athletes-in-training strive for!It also drives my health-nut son-in-law crazy! lol Anyone got an explanation for this?

no... just envy...
but i don't actually make these tests, i prefer to think that i'm healthy. I do feel healthy until someone tells me i got a problem.

I know the feeling, my doc envies my BP, 90/60. He says I will probably never have high blood pressure. Actually its pretty funny, most of the time they have to use a manual BP cuff because the automatic ones say Im dead.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:50 am

$1:
Actually its pretty funny, most of the time they have to use a manual BP cuff because the automatic ones say Im dead.

I have the same problem :lol:

Will have to start smoking again I need to get healthy enough for the golf season.

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:58 am

Soft drinks cause cancer....what doesn't these days :?:

Zoraja Zoraja:
Actually its pretty funny, most of the time they have to use a manual BP cuff because the automatic ones say Im dead.

LoL nice, :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:21 am

kaetz kaetz:
Yogi Yogi:

no... just envy...
But..uhm....I didn't write that..

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:23 am

sure thats what they all say.