Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:39 pm

Guess who's back, yep yep, its the most hated and love guy on CKA. I will not bitch and moan about me being jailed and all that crap. All I wanted to say was THANK YOU ALL, who supported me and tried their best to get me out of jail.

Second, I would like to say that I have no hard feelings or any comments for people that did not support me. I really appreciate that you provided your honest opinion. Thank you

Now, it may seem like I have started this thread to receive a warm welcome or a hate spree but that is not true. I have posted this in International War because I would like to take on the questions that all my dear friends and foes have been thinking of while I was away.

Tricks - I know our debate is still due.

Tritum - Dude, I will never ever forget what you did for me, from now on, anything you say rude or not, will always be answered with a polite answer. Please forgive me if I forget this and remind me of it anytime I do forget.

Banff - Please ask any questions you may have.

Scrappy - You as well. I will try to answer your questions in a civil manner so please do the same for me. If you cannot, you don't have to ask anything.

Hwacker - Your rude comments are always welcome, you know that. I like talking to you because you help me release allot of stress.

SpeC - not sure of your entire name but please bring on the questions and lets get the debating started.

lily - thank you for trying till the last minute before the thread was delete. Please ask away.

weaponeer - don't worry, I didn't forget you. Bring it on man, still waiting on the harsh questions and sometimes rude comments but its all love baby.

Regina - I know we didn't start off on the right track but I hope we can learn to get along, please ask any questions you may have.

I am sorry but I know I am forgetting alot of people and they are as important as any of the names I mentioned above. I am really sorry for forgetting your name. oh oh, remembered one, Tattoo wad up, I am waiting on you too. Anybody else I forgot, please forgive me and ask away. I will remember as I answer your questions.

Thank You and Let the debate battles start.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:46 pm

I missed the whole drama... a good thing I guess.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:46 pm

Hmm.

Nice hearty apolagy, acceptance and thankful post.

Yes, welcome back.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:47 pm

Avro Avro:
Free speech is welcome here and I hope that continues....welcome back.

Holy shit, how could I forget you. Thanks Bro. You know I've already said that. Your name left my mind while I was posting this. :D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:49 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Hmm.

Nice hearty apolagy, acceptance and thankful post.

Yes, welcome back.

Thank You, I am not sure if you are being sarcastic but thanks anyways. I am not sure either if you supported me getting out or not, but you are still a cool guy. Bring on the questions :D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:50 pm

Welcome back Abbas! It seems myself as well missed all the drama, but i look forward to seeing you around here :)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:52 pm

Abbas Abbas:
Thank You, I am not sure if you are being sarcastic but thanks anyways. I am not sure either if you supported me getting out or not, but you are still a cool guy. Bring on the questions :D
Nono, I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Welcome back. I technically supported your release. :D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:52 pm

dimoreien dimoreien:
Welcome back Abbas! It seems myself as well missed all the drama, but i look forward to seeing you around here :)

Thanks. I will like to see more of you too in my debates. If you have any questions please ask.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:54 pm

For those of us who missed the drama, questions about what? Islam and the war in Iraq?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:56 pm

Anything, Islam, War, Muslims... whatever you have on mind.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:16 pm

Was the thread with people advocating the release of Abbas deleted? I was out today and I came back to find him released. Wha' happened?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:17 pm

I see the related thread is also gone complaining about the moderator's action.

Has history been erased?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:18 pm

He got an early release.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:18 pm

Firecat Firecat:
Was the thread with people advocating the release of Abbas deleted? I was out today and I came back to find him released. Wha' happened?

Yes, it was deleted but that was before my release so I found that kind of unfair but then again, I am not too familiar with website policies yet. I was released because I pm'ed Trevor for being jailed so he released me.

Thats all.