canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am

Thanos Thanos:
The horrible trends from the US always drift northwards eventually, and it's genuinely lamentable.

I've noticed that with the warm weather, some farmer near my place has spread manure on his fields. It's quite pungent, but I was surprised I noticed the smell because I work on the Legislature grounds and should be used to it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:21 am

Keegstra and those from around the Caroline area must be lovin' it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Keegstra died several years or so back I recall. Odds are though, given the nature of Alberta's Aryan Alley that stretches along Highway 22, that there's still lots of true believers in the area wanting to lay the hammer down hard on all the fagz and whores. The same pungent characters exist in every province but in Alberta's case our were just more obvious about it for a while.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:31 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
herbie herbie:
Do you think a Canadian Conservative would promote using gov't funding to promote religious beliefs or violate people's rights?

Please tell me you are being sarcastic! "barbaric Cultural Practices hotline", "Burka ban", Bill C-51?

But those wouldn't cost them half of their white women voters. :D

According to current extremists who've hijacked everything, my Mom who was a nurse from 1948-1970 and her friends who 'had seen enough shit from underground abortions' and only voted Conservative their entire lives are/were not real conservatives because they all were pro-choice.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:27 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
So first of all you take an AMERICAN quote, and next I suppose since it only says MEN are created equal you assume it doesn’t apply to women I suppose? ;)

I suppose you're still beating your boyfriend? :?:

Seriously, this is an example of your style of communication that I truly detest. You make shit up about someone and then you expect them to defend it which helps to deflect from the topic at hand.

Knock it off.

It’s a joke relax. That’s what the wink face means you triggered snowflake

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:33 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
On topic: If Trudeau wants a litmus test for anyone working for government then he needs to appreciate that when a Conservative eventually takes office that Trudeau is setting the precedent for the Conservative to do the same thing.

This has nothing to do with working for government.

It’s for organizations that want to hire summer students but want government grant money to pay for it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Why are we providing government funds to any religious institution? If they can't survive on their own merit, they aren't worth having right?

Isn't that how a free market works? :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:59 am

Okay here's a bit that I can't wrap my head around. Pro Abortion people talk about woman's rights thus meaning female rights. Abortions kill both male and female babies thus you are denying the right to life of an unborn male and Female. How can you claim you are supporting woman's rights when this is happening.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:28 am

stratos stratos:
Okay here's a bit that I can't wrap my head around. Pro Abortion people talk about woman's rights thus meaning female rights. Abortions kill both male and female babies thus you are denying the right to life of an unborn male and Female. How can you claim you are supporting woman's rights when this is happening.

Embryos and fetuses are not babies or people and therefore do not have rights.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:40 am

$1:
Employment Minister Patty Hajdu says the decision to require that applicants to the Canada Summer Jobs program sign an attestation stating they respect the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, as well as LGBT and reproductive rights in Canada, came after her department received complaints from Canadians last year about organizations that refused to hire gay youth or that used youth to hand out graphic placards.

Speaking in Toronto on Tuesday to announce funding aimed at supporting the Youth Employment Service, Hajdu said the move comes as the government tries to focus resources onto jobs that provide Canadian youth with the opportunities that prepare them for real-world work and repeated comments she has made in recent weeks that the attestation is not about targeting faith groups.

“Last year we heard a whole bunch of complaints from citizens across Canada and organizations about some of the organizations receiving funds that said some of the organizations receiving funds were actually working actively to undermine Canadians’ rights,” she said.

“For example, organizations that are anti-abortion distributing very graphic pictures of aborted fetuses or organizations that won’t hire LGBTQ members or young people. We know that these are a fundamental violation of the rights that Canadians expect, so we’re asking organizations this year to attest that the activities they conduct as an organization and the job description will respect the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.”

Canada Summer Jobs attestation came after complaints about anti-abortion, anti-gay groups: Hajdu

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:05 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
stratos stratos:

Embryos and fetuses are not babies or people and therefore do not have rights.

That is sick. Ohhh you have no rights to life till born. Then lets say you have no rights till you have served in the Military, or even you have no rights till you have paid the Gov. $100,000.00.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:18 am

Okay cooled down a bit but going to leave the above because that's how I do see it. Question, because I don't know Canada's laws in this regard. If a pregnant woman is killed in a armed robbery will the killer be charged with killing the woman and child or just the woman?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 am

Being born is not like serving in the military or some other voluntary act. In the example you provided, the mother is the victim not the fetus.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:48 am

stratos stratos:
Okay cooled down a bit but going to leave the above because that's how I do see it. Question, because I don't know Canada's laws in this regard. If a pregnant woman is killed in a armed robbery will the killer be charged with killing the woman and child or just the woman?

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Being born is not like serving in the military or some other voluntary act. In the example you provided, the mother is the victim not the fetus.

That said, people have been charged for killing a fetus, and the mother.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/baby-deat ... -1.4219504

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 am

stratos stratos:
If a pregnant woman is killed in a armed robbery will the killer be charged with killing the woman and child or just the woman?
If the newly-unpregnant party has money, the answer to your question is irrelevant because she can sue/deal with the killer for damages.

Tricks Tricks:
Why are we providing government funds to any religious institution? If they can't survive on their own merit, they aren't worth having right?

Isn't that how a free market works? :idea:
No.
In a free market, the abortionists pay for their own security.