Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:31 pm

http://www.cfl.ca/05jerseys.pdf

http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... y&nid=5201

I like the new look

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:33 pm

The new Winnipeg jerseys look kind of like rip-offs of the St.Louis Rams jerseys. And I didn't notice much change in the Eskimoes jerseys or Montreal's jerseys. Other than that, I'm diggin them. Especially the new BC Lions jerseys, they look the best, IMO. Though I may just be saying that because I'm a Lions fan. PDT_Armataz_01_24

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:59 pm

Their all rip offs of NFL teams. But what are you going to do, they need Reeboks money, especially if theyre going to move out east. I would like to see every team play with their vintage jerserys for a game or two.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:32 pm

BC and Montreal are the only 2 teams that don't have ripoffs of NFL teams.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:51 pm

The Roughriders will look good in their new duds as they win the Cup this year. :wink: I'm delighted that Calgary's uniforms are really ugly! :P The new designs by Reebok aren't as ghastly as I had feared.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:02 pm

Chas Chas:
The Roughriders will look good in their new duds as they win the Cup this year. :wink:

Let the trash-talking commence! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:01 pm

I love both uniforms of the Toronto Argonauts. I will admit I am still a rookie as far as CFL goes having only watched one season thus far. However being very pro-Toronto I support the Argo's (I'm a Leafs, Raptors :oops: , Blue Jays and Argo's fan). They had a great season last year and I hope they can win the Grey Cup again this year. GO ARGO'S! :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:51 am

I to am an Argos's fan and would love to see them in the cup again but I must admit I'd want to see saskatchewan as their opponents and/or win it if they can't. They deserved better then a poorly placed field goal which should have been automatic. Besides, if they do really well this year thnk of the Corner Gas episodes.
[cheer]