Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
I used to live just a couple of blocks away, at Marlborough and Dartmouth, when I was studying in Boston. Very scary.

Anybody you know who might have been there? Or has it been too long?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Thanks for asking. I've been in contact with a few people this afternoon and all's well, as far as they can report. But it sure was a hell of a chaos.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:12 pm

The Governor of Massachuseets had another press conference at 9:00 PM EST. The very first question asked by a member of the press was

Dumbass Dumbass:
Is this another false flag attack staged to take our civil liberties?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:17 pm

The right to bear bombs. :?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

raydan raydan:
The right to bear bombs. :?

Stephen Colbert tried to warn us.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

DanSC DanSC:
The Governor of Massachuseets had another press conference at 9:00 PM EST. The very first question asked by a member of the press was

Dumbass Dumbass:

Are you Fucking serious? 8O

This is where CCTV can play a crucial role as it did in the aftermath of the London bombings.

Last edited by BRAH on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Unfortunate that this has become yet another pre-emptive squabble about which side is responsible for the most terror and the victimized feelings of such claims.

This is an extremely depressing event,

I'm going to wait for the facts to come out. I'd prefer them to come out here; I'd just prefer less politics until then.

The system won't let me +point ya fella, so here is R=UP R=UP

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:26 pm

BRAH BRAH:
This is where CCTV can play a crucial role as it did in the aftermath of the London bombings.

There are reports that a man carrying three backpacks was caught on tape. This is the kind of event that would be swarming with security, news, and sports cameras.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 pm

DanSC DanSC:
BRAH BRAH:

There are reports that a man carrying three backpacks was caught on tape. This is the kind of event that would be swarming with security, news, and sports cameras.

I heard that one early on but it may not mean anything... he could have been waiting for runners with their stuff. Also seems they only had pics of him from the back.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:39 pm

DanSC DanSC:

Dumbass Dumbass:

I heard that guy too. I'm really curious who that loser was now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:56 pm

DanSC DanSC:

Dumbass Dumbass:

It was Alex Jones at the presser who asked that question. Still haven't even cleaned up the blood yet and that's the only concern in the minds of assholes like that. :evil:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanos Thanos:
DanSC DanSC:

Dumbass Dumbass:

It was Alex Jones at the presser who asked that question. Still haven't even cleaned up the blood yet and that's the only concern in the minds of assholes like that. :evil:

Glad to see that we can all bridge our political divides to agree that whoever asked that question is a douchefuck

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Unfortunate that this has become yet another pre-emptive squabble about which side is responsible for the most terror and the victimized feelings of such claims.

This is an extremely depressing event,

I'm going to wait for the facts to come out. I'd prefer them to come out here; I'd just prefer less politics until then.

The system won't let me +point ya fella, so here is R=UP R=UP

Covered.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:10 pm

commanderkai commanderkai:
Glad to see that we can all bridge our political divides to agree that whoever asked that question is a douchefuck

Using the term "douchefuck" to describe Alex Jones and his shit disturbing, insensitive, uncaring, self promoting bullshit is a proverbial understatement. :evil:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:20 pm

How devastating. A terrible day for so many.

Considering the size of the crowd of spectators at an event such as this it is amazing that the number of fatalities is not higher than it is so far, though 3 is bad enough. May those who were injured pull through.

This will take awhile to put all the pieces together and find those responsible for this crime but may they be found and pay dearly.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 31  Next