canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:53 am

Score a point for Idle No More, the people who actually voted for this XXXX deserve everything they get which is nothing. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:02 am

Curtman Curtman:
So Theresa Spence is Robert Mugabe because she wont let people who live somewhere else vote, unless they travel to the reserve to do it? They can if they want.

Ontario allows people who are out of the Province for no less than 2 years vote by mail.

Ontario also allows people outside of their electoral district to mail in their vote from WITHIN Ontario.

Why wouldn't Natives offer their own people the same opportunity to vote?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Curtman Curtman:
So Theresa Spence is Robert Mugabe because she wont let people who live somewhere else vote, unless they travel to the reserve to do it? They can if they want.

Ontario allows people who are out of the Province for no less than 2 years vote by mail.

Ontario also allows people outside of their electoral district to mail in their vote from WITHIN Ontario.

You believe that Robert Mugabe is a pretty fair comparison then?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:13 am

Curtman Curtman:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Curtman Curtman:

Hell no.....he fails miserably in comparison

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:22 am

Previous Supreme Court decisions have said that off-reserve band members have a constitutional right to vote in reserve elections. Absentee balloting applies to Natives as much as it does to anyone else. The question now is whether or not the feds will launch an investigation of the election or demand that the courts overturn it, and force a new election with all eligible band members being allowed to vote. The Ontario government, still cowards to the core like in Caledonia, have already tapped out and won't do anything. The feds have to do something or Spence and her fellow mafiosi on the band council will have gotten away with contempt for standing Supreme Court decisions.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:29 am

saturn_656 saturn_656:
CanadianJeff CanadianJeff:
Curtman the fact the post is literately just up the page from your own and you still failed to understand FOG was comparing Mugabe to Spencer and not Harper just shows why so many question your level of comprehension on a regular basis.

I think I may be able to explain it. :lol:

I'll take that personal attack as a tap-out. Thanks for playing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:31 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:

Hell no.....he fails miserably in comparison

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:36 am

So, is there a Godwin equivalent for Mugabe comparisons?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:37 am

I'm confused and/or high right now. Who's worse than Mugabe again? Harper or Spence? :| 8) :mrgreen:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 am

Thanos Thanos:
I'm confused and/or high right now. Who's worse than Mugabe again? Harper or Spence? :| 8) :mrgreen:

I'm gonna go with Spence. She's got the visible minority thing going on too so they're kinda the same really.

Harper is more of a Hitler. Same initial and same number of letters in the last name. Coincidence? Probably. But he's still a fascist, dammit!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:45 am

Being a fascist myself I'm confident that HarperHitler fully supports me in ratting out bad driving Chinamen to the police when I'm on the highway. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:51 am

Curtman Curtman:

I don't give a shit about Mugabe.

I find it funny that you're defending the decision of a band to deny their members their rights.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:53 am

There was more wrong with this election than the disallowing of voting from the 55% who live off the reserve even though 'a 1999 Supreme Court of Canada decision said it is a violation of charter rights to deny a band member the right to vote based on their residency status'.

The media's only real critic of Thief Theressa, of course broke from the media pack once again to offer some actual critique with further details.

http://blazingcatfur.blogspot.ca/2013/0 ... -scam.html

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:15 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
saturn_656 saturn_656:
CanadianJeff CanadianJeff:
Curtman the fact the post is literately just up the page from your own and you still failed to understand FOG was comparing Mugabe to Spencer and not Harper just shows why so many question your level of comprehension on a regular basis.

I think I may be able to explain it. :lol:

Wasn't directing that at you. Might want to pay better attention.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:24 am

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Wasn't directing that at you. Might want to pay better attention.

Zippy pay attention ?

He can't, he's too high. :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 15  Next