bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:35 am

DanSC DanSC:
Listening to the radio; the gunman who worked for the county became much more religious in the last few years, including wearing religious clothing, such as robes and head coverings, to work. The brother and co-shooter had military experience.

Reports now that the bastard also did some recent travelling to Saudi Arabia, the wonderful land of our good friends and allies. Gee, what could possibly be there that he was so interested in? :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:39 am

And they had attended that function before leaving to come back with the weapons.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:42 am

Thanos Thanos:

Gonna be a lot of liberals having to walk the last three hours worth of "demented white male gun culture" back if this is true. The religion of peace makes a spectacular return engagement to American soil. :evil:

Really? How many of these do you think were jihadis:

994 mass shootings in 1,004 days: this is what America's gun crisis looks like

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-i ... n-violence

Give your head a shake if you don't think there is a demented white male gun culture in the US.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:49 am

And it isn't specific to this incident, which is exactly what I said and you know it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:53 am

What a pile of crap. If this had been a demented white man, you would have gone on and on about Republicans and Trump and how fucked up the US is, but now you want to do the "liberals and their demented white man gun culture." Bipolar much? It's like you have two assholes and you don't know which one the shit is shooting out of.

You're Canadian, but you can sure sound like an American rightwinger with your "liberals" garbage.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:27 am

The only shit shooting out of anything around here is coming out of your mouth. What's your purpose in picking this fight here and now anyway? You're usual tripe about minorities never being guilty of anything they do and it's always all whitey's fault? Change your fucking record already because that one's worn down and unlistenable now.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:57 am

That's the thing about the US and their gun culture, you are always just one bad Christmas party away from going home, gearing up the wife and going on a shooting spree. It's just too easy for them, but whatever, they want their freedumbs.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:10 am

Delwin Delwin:
That's the thing about the US

Delwin Delwin:
Officers are currently searching for 3 white males dressed in military gear...
I'll go with Sovereign Citizen nutjobs for $500 Alex.

Delwin Delwin:
I'm sticking with militia group, it is a government run agency.

Delwin Delwin:
Seems an unlikely target for Isis.

Delwin Delwin:
Just an Internet rumour.

You still here ?

You really think anyone will be reading after the drivel you posted yesterday.

Delwin = #PleaseLetThemBeWhite

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:34 am

martin14 martin14:

You still here ?

You really think anyone will be reading after the drivel you posted yesterday.

Delwin = #PleaseLetThemBeWhite

Sure before the facts were out, there was plenty of speculation going on, 3 shooters, AK 47's, fully automatics, illegal guns, white guys, suspect in custody, 2 male bearded suspect, etc, etc.

Until facts are out its all speculation and I qualified that by making it know that it was my opinion, when my opinion was being presented.

Now that the facts are out what do we know?
American born.
Legally purchased guns.
Had a fight at Christmas party.
Goes home gets his weapon and wife and returns to shoot up the place.
Goes back to his place for hours after shooting.
Oh, and he was Muslim.

Now, nothing has been mentioned yet about Isis but based on these facts alone and the 354 other mass shootings that have happened in the US this year, would you say the biggest problem is him being Muslim, or him being able to access weapons that enabled him to cause this shitstorm?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:18 am

This has nothing to do with gun culture it's a terrorist attack.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:54 am

BRAH BRAH:

Even if turns out to be terrorist-motivated, the guns were legally purchased. Why should it be so easy for Isalmists to legally purchase assault weapons and go on a rampage?

I note that one authority (FBI perhaps) said it may be a combination of Islamist and workplace violence. That is, the motive may not have been to wage jihad in America or punish infidels for actions in the middle east like the Tsarnaev brothers, but instead to avenge some kind of perceived insult that his co-workers/employer committed against his religion. Like maybe they told him it's fucking disgusting for a food inspector to have a full beard. Or maybe when he was at the party earlier he got angry because the Xmas party was too Christian themed and there was no halal food. Or maybe he asked for a pastrami on rye and they brought him roast beef on whole wheat instead.

I guess only time will tell. I don't expect we'll have to wait too long.

Last edited by BeaverFever on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:00 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BRAH BRAH:

Blah blah blah.....?

Commiefornia has some of the toughest gun control in the US.

Guns don't kill people....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:17 am

$1:
Commiefornia has some of the toughest gun control in the US.

1) Claiming to have the toughest gun control in the US is like claiming to be the tallest midget

2) They haven't said the guns were purchased in California

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:20 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BRAH BRAH:

Even if turns out to be terrorist-motivated, the guns were legally purchased. Why should it be so easy for Isalmists to legally purchase assault weapons and go on a rampage?

People also reported they used "machine guns" so I wonder if they were illegally converted to full auto. Someone is under investigation for supplying the guns to the shooters.

The immediate shooting may have been triggered by what happened at the party, but looking at how prepared they were, I would say they were planning to do something like this for some time, just maybe a different target. Also, a common thread, he had recently travelled to Saudi Arabia and go all religious after that.

For all the "let's deport them all" nuts, this guy was born in the US.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:42 am

The SUV had Utah plates but the guns themselves were purchased 4 years ago according to authorities. He likely went to Saudi Arabia to perform the Hadj, which according to the religion is the duty of every Muslim to perform at least once in their lifetime, if they can afford it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12 ... 17  Next