Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Rheeeeeeeeee!

That's what happens when you're put on an SPLC list.

They're all hate lists.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 am

So is she upset because she didn’t want anyone to know she went on that radio show?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:10 am

You mean, can there be stigma from being so-identified?

The answer is yes. There is a recent example of attaching a stigma, but this one deals with two different organizations.

Faith Goldy was recently fired from Rebel Media for appearing on a radio interview program that was believed to be connected to the Racist organization, Storm Front.

The feeling was the stigma affected not just Faith, but Rebel Media. It identifies them for attack and weakens those who would remain friendly to it by attaching a stigma from accusations of racism. Even Faith understands this and has said so in a letter.

You don't want a stigma with those not bright enough to notice yet that the Southern Poverty Law Center has lost its credibility. They can be an irritation and even worse - all the way up to presenting a possible danger. Why would anybody choose to be identified on one of their hate lists? You don't want that stigma even if it's just with bubbleheads.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:34 am

So she knowingly associated herself with that group, which has long been on SPLCs hate list, and still went on the show even though SPLC has long reported who appears on that show, but she’s still mad because .....she wanted to go on an alleged hate groups radio show but she didn’t want anyone to know about it? She wants to associate with them privately but not publicly?Do I have that right?

If you don’t want to be associated with hate groups then don’t associate with them. But if you do choose to associate with them, I’m not under any obligation to keep your secrets for you.

Again we’re still way off the original false claim that she was “labelled”, “targeted” or placed on any “hate list”. Nor was she called “Nazi. Fascist. Misogynist. White Supremacist. “. She wasn’t called anything in fact. I bet the SPLC people are barely aware of who she even is.

Last edited by BeaverFever on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:31 pm

I'd heard of hate lists associated with the Southern Poverty Law Center before I'd heard of Hannah Scherlacher. I don't know what Hannah had heard.

However...

Hannah Scherlacher of College Reform did an interview with somebody connected somehow to the Family Research Council which is a "non-profit charitable 501(c)(3) organization that is an American conservative Christian group and lobbying organization".

SPLC put her on one of their hate lists for talking to them. She contacted them and asked to be taken off. They refused.

That's all there is to that. There's nothing she has to supply an explanation to you about or wait for your approval on concerning her actions.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:23 pm

So you don’t answer my questions and just go back to repeating the false claims.

She’s not on a hate list.

No comments were made about her at all.

Her name only appears as one of the dozens of people who went on their show.

She’s the one seeking attention and making accusations so yeah, she does owe an explanation

She’s just an attention seeking triggered snowflake with wild exaggerated accusations. Pretty much par for the course with you right wing nutters. She was up late googling herself found the webpage and is now trying to milk her 15 minutes of fame from gullible losers like you who fall for it every time.

Sad.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:46 pm

And again, you go back to beating your single (as in all you've got) drum beat. I've shown you from multiple angles why you're wrong, given you too many reference links, rationalities and analogous situations to count.

Still you don't get it. Some might say by now, you'll never get it, but I haven't given up on you yet, Beave.

OK, so let's review. Hannah's claim is this:

$1:
It’s an understatement to say that I was dumbfounded as to how I ended up on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s (SPLC) LGBTQ hate-list

You found a claim from a George Soros funded group of smear merchants called Right Wing Watch where they performed a little sleight of hand, so to speak, and clipped a section of the SPLC page where Hannah was listed. The Soros boys intention was to make it appear the SPLC mention of Hanna was harmless and insignificant. They then found another page labelled "ANTI-LGBT" and claimed this was the only anti-LGBT page that might fit Hannah's categorization of "Hate list," and Hannah wasn't on it.

That's was a simply a facty sounding claim twisted into a lie. If you look at the whole page Hannah is talking about and not just RWW's convenient clip you'll see it is on a page called "Hate Watch." Remember "Hate List" is Hannah's term. RWW's clip and the Anti LGBT page at SPLC does not use it. But there is a list on an SPLC page called "Hate watch" and Hannah's name is on that one.

RWW also lies by insinuation when it seems to claim the subject on the Hate Watch page is labelled “Anti-LGBT Roundup of Events and Activities.” It is not. It is simply labelled "ANTI-LGBT ROUNDUP 10.13.17".

She is listed on that page as connected to one of the "Organizations listed as anti-LGBT hate groups." There is a list of her and others so connected on that Hate Watch page.

So Hannah's thinking she was on a "Southern Poverty Law Center’s (SPLC) LGBTQ hate-list" appears to be correct. She is listed on the Hate Watch page categorized for "Anti-LGBT". But, yes she said The. It may have been more correct to say A. However Hannah simply writes this off when confronted with it as a "word game." Personally I think The is correct in this case because the page where Hannah is listed is the only page labelled by the term "Hate."

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Also, let's remember the larger point centering Hannah's original Fox News piece:

$1:
SPLC’s hate-list exemplifies a bullying tactic employed by the left to silence conservative ideas. Regardless of the issue, support for the conservative point of view results in a litany of hateful labels and reputation-smearing. The goal is to paint any opposition to the far left as morally depraved and, therefore, unworthy of being included in conversation.

Nothing Right Wing Watch or you has said challenges that. Let's assume it's correct then.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
And again, you go back to beating your single (as in all you've got) drum beat. I've shown you from multiple angles why you're wrong, given you too many reference links, rationalities and analogous situations to count.

Still you don't get it. Some might say by now, you'll never get it, but I haven't given up on you yet, Beave.

OK, so let's review. Hannah's claim is this:

$1:
It’s an understatement to say that I was dumbfounded as to how I ended up on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s (SPLC) LGBTQ hate-list

You found a claim from a George Soros funded group of smear merchants called Right Wing Watch where they performed a little sleight of hand, so to speak, and clipped a section of the SPLC page where Hannah was listed. The Soros boys intention was to make it appear the SPLC mention of Hanna was harmless and insignificant. They then found another page labelled "ANTI-LGBT" and claimed this was the only anti-LGBT page that might fit Hannah's categorization of "Hate list," and Hannah wasn't on it.

That's was a simply a facty sounding claim twisted into a lie. If you look at the whole page Hannah is talking about and not just RWW's convenient clip you'll see it is on a page called "Hate Watch." Remember "Hate List" is Hannah's term. RWW's clip and the Anti LGBT page at SPLC does not use it. But there is a list on an SPLC page called "Hate watch" and Hannah's name is on that one.

RWW also lies by insinuation when it seems to claim the subject on the Hate Watch page is labelled “Anti-LGBT Roundup of Events and Activities.” It is not. It is simply labelled "ANTI-LGBT ROUNDUP 10.13.17".

She is listed on that page as connected to one of the "Organizations listed as anti-LGBT hate groups." There is a list of her and others so connected on that Hate Watch page.

So Hannah's thinking she was on a "Southern Poverty Law Center’s (SPLC) LGBTQ hate-list" appears to be correct. She is listed on the Hate Watch page categorized for "Anti-LGBT". But, yes she said The. It may have been more correct to say A. However Hannah simply writes this off when confronted with it as a "word game." Personally I think The is correct in this case because the page where Hannah is listed is the only page labelled by the term "Hate."

Jessica Christ give it up already. This has nothing to do with RWW, they just point out the obvious that anyone can see with their own two eyes.

The right wing group has always been on the hate group list. While she herself is not on the hate group list, SPLC has also long reported who appears on their radio shows. if she didn’t want to be associated with them then she shouldn’t have chosen to associate with them. It’s really that simple.

It’s ridiculous to pretend that she’s important enough to be “targeted” when really she’s a nobody who was barely mentioned and only one of dozens if not hundreds mentioned in that section over the years and the only one getting all triggered overnight this. It’s even more hilarious that you thought youve shown “multiple angles “ or made any kind of compelling argument because you haven’t and neither has she.

Ironically by trying to make a big deal out of this she’s the only one actually harming her reputation because most people never would have heard of her or seen her name on that webpage, let alone drawn the conclusion that she’s on a “hate list “. Yet by going around to every news outlet exaggering and drawing attention to it, thanks to her and ONLY her, now people will think of her as the accused bigot and it’s an accusation she made up in her head

It’s no different from when Goldie went on the neo nazi radio except Goldie was at least brave enough to accept the criticism and not feign outrage at the people who simply reported that she went on the show.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Rheeeeeeeeee!

That's what happens when you're put on an SPLC list.

They're all hate lists.

You realize that you and the Right are the only ones actually behaving this way over this issue don’t you?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Floyd Corkins saw the pointed finger and heard the howl of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Grabbed his pistol and off he went to where the SPLC pointed.

SPLC fan James Hodgkinson knew where the finger was pointing. Boom Boom, down went Republican Senator Scalise.

The pitiful, young Marxist, indoctrinates of generation Snowflake know where the finger is pointing.

$1:
Tucker Carlson reported that the Southern Poverty Law Center published a comprehensive list of Confederate symbols in the United States.

Carlson also played tape of several recent acts of vandalism against such symbols, like a Confederate statue in North Carolina and a Christopher Columbus bust in Yonkers, N.Y.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/31/t ... -published

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:41 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Which? You mean the side responsible for the majority in the House and Senate and control of the Executive?

I'm not sure I understand why that's not the mainstream.

Because it’s an extremist movement that represents the minority of the population and has far more billionaire donors and corporate backers than the one liberal boogeyman George Soros.

$1:
SPLC transferring millions to offshore tax havens: Report

$1:
The Southern Poverty Law Center has come under fire in the aftermath of a report showing the liberal nonprofit has transferred millions to offshore entities, including the Cayman Islands and other tax havens.

A Thursday analysis in the Washington Free Beacon found that the tax-exempt Alabama-based group, known as much for its fundraising prowess as its civil-rights work, sent more than $4 million to entities incorporated in the Cayman Islands, according to 2014 tax documents.

Financial consultants described the overseas dealings, which include financial interests in the British Virgin Islands and Bermuda, as “extremely unusual” and “a huge red flag” for a 501©3 organization.

The SPLC holds $328 million in net assets and raised more than $50 million in contributions in 2015 despite spending just $61,000 on legal services.

The SPLC has long been derided for juicing its fundraising by stoking fears of white supremacists, but so far the criticism hasn’t dissuaded high-profile donors such as Apple CEO Tim Cook, who contributed $1 million after last month’s melee in Charlottesville, Virginia.

D. James Kennedy Ministries in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, filed a defamation lawsuit last week against the SPLC after being listed alongside neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan on the “hate map” of 917 groups.

“If the SPLC were intellectually honest, it should re-title its ‘Hate Map’ into ‘Groups We Hate Map,’” Mr. Staver said.

The watchdog group CharityWatch has downgraded the SPLC from a grade of “B-” to “F” for keeping more than seven years’ available assets in reserve.

They're a bunch of money-laundering creeps, playing you hicks with an autistic screech and a finger pointed at sweet young things like Hannah Scherlacher.

Go get er', Beave, but first drop a fifty in the basket.

Although I’m naturally skeptical of your claims the truth is I don’t care about SPLC enough to look into it. You’re the only sucker here who gives out money to ideological causes, like you proudly did for detestable scumbag and perennial failure Ezra Levant. How’d that work out out for you?

Last edited by BeaverFever on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Townhall.com supports an interesting point here:

Southern Poverty Law Center Is a Hate Group

Pay particular attention to this paragraph.

The most recent SPLC controversy involves labeling the Alliance Defending Freedom, or ADF. Attorney General Jeff Sessions made a speech to ADF last week and was immediately vilified by the left wing media such as ABC for associating with an alleged hate group. How ridiculous.

See the way that works, Beave? SPLC pointed their finger of hate and through Guilt by association it became a problem for the Attorney General. So it can't be too hard to imagine it as a problem for sweet little Hannah Scherlacher.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Speaking of this though:

Can you believe the little Donald Sutherlands of the SPLC tried that on Doctor Ben Carson? :roll:

I think they had to pull back on that one though. I doubt even Beave would have fallen for that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Yeah condemnation is the natural result whenever anyone associates with hate groups. What other outcome could there be?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 9  Next