Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Zero sympathy for Darwin candidates like this.

Contracts. Read em!

And who the fuck goes all the way to France and spends a huge chunk of their time listening to a radio station back home?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Would you really want to listen to the French radio?? :?

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Wullu Wullu:
Zero sympathy for Darwin candidates like this.

Contracts. Read em!

R=UP

$1:
Phones like this should have a pre-set limit then when you reach that limit it shuts down thus preventing run up charges. I've heard of parents getting limits for their kids phones and I'd want that just in case. If you reach your limit you can call up and increase it but you'll know where you stand.

Nnnooooo.... you should have enough common sense not to run it up to a higher amount than you can afford using your very own brain.

If your child is not responsible enough to do the same, they should not have a cell phone.

Simple. It's called common sense, and accountability for ones own actions.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:34 pm

contract or no contract. any company that thinks its reasonable to allow an account to climb to $8000 deserves to not get paid.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

At least they shut down his card.

But people have to think that there are people who doesn't mind paying huge bills. You cannot put a treshold. Maybe keep a mean invoice cost and if the system sees you are X % over it, they send you a warning SMS.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Why can't cell providers just give us an all encompassing plan, and forget about all the BS that adds to you bills every month, no one can tell me it costs anywhere near to what they charge for providing the services they do.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Makes me happy I blocked internet and text on my cell. My bill is only $10 per month and I get 150 minutes with that deal. If I need the net I'll use a computer, thank you. [B-o]

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Choban Choban:
Why can't cell providers just give us an all encompassing plan, and forget about all the BS that adds to you bills every month, no one can tell me it costs anywhere near to what they charge for providing the services they do.

When all cellphones come with 3D goggles and a virtual screen that is packaged with a dozen different monthly feature packages, all with a special complicated difficult to understand fee schedule......they will be happy to sell us the existing features for a flat rate.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:25 pm

ASLplease ASLplease:
Choban Choban:

When all cellphones come with 3D goggles and a virtual screen that is packaged with a dozen different monthly feature packages, all with a special complicated difficult to understand fee schedule......they will be happy to sell us the existing features for a flat rate.

True enough.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
The bill is disgusting.

Warnigns should be in place for these sort of things, as hurley_108 suggested.

For future advice, leave the iPhone under a chair leg to stop it from wiggling, don't take it to France.

How can you enjoy a country and it's culture when you are staring at a screen texting your best friends?

Dumbasses everywhere...

Strange thing about the iPhone when I got mine I thought all those nice little extra were really cute. After the novelty wore off I use this stuff very little. It may be nice to have the ability do do all these things, but I'm beginning to wonder what the big point of it is.