Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
sandorski sandorski:
Gunnair Gunnair:

I've said earlier that I couldn't give a fuck what an Athiest thinks. If they, however, assert that my religious beliefs are false, then it is up to them to prove that.

Yer failing, Sandy. Stop failing.

Can you show that they are True? If you can't, they are False.

Can you show that they are true? If you can't, then they are False.

Protip: I haven't Failed here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 pm

sandorski sandorski:
Gunnair Gunnair:
sandorski sandorski:

Can you show that they are true? If you can't, then they are False.

Protip: I haven't Failed here.

Brilliant. Up to your usual standards.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 pm

$1:

Can you prove that your great grandfather loved your great grandmother??

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:00 pm

I like how we all pass around the burden of proof like a hot potato. One cannot prove or disprove the supernatural, you can only look for indicators and draw a conclusion that is consistent with reality. I haven't heard the argument about God being improbable before, how does that one go?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 pm

The_Doctor The_Doctor:

Also most atheist groups are targeting Christians because they claim it's always been their holiday even-though they stole it from the pagans.

And YOU get it as a Stat Holiday because it was a religious holiday at one time.
If you don't like the religion attached to the holiday, feel free to work through Christams for straight time.
But you won't do that will you..nahhhh, you'll hypocritically enjoy that paid day off or get triple time for working it.
All you atheists have done is help turn Christmas into an orgy of capitalism and consumerism. Hardly worth being called a holiday anymore.
Yayyyy let's celebrate materialism.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
The_Doctor The_Doctor:

Also most atheist groups are targeting Christians because they claim it's always been their holiday even-though they stole it from the pagans.

And YOU get it as a Stat Holiday because it was a religious holiday at one time.
If you don't like the religion attached to the holiday, feel free to work through Christams for straight time.
But you won't do that will you..nahhhh, you'll hypocritically enjoy that paid day off or get triple time for working it.
All you atheists have done is help turn Christmas into an orgy of capitalism and consumerism. Hardly worth being called a holiday anymore.

When I didnt have a government job I was happy to work on any religious holiday.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
The_Doctor The_Doctor:

When I didnt have a government job I was happy to work on any religious holiday.

For straight time??? Or did you take the holiday pay rate?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Pseudonym Pseudonym:
I like how we all pass around the burden of proof like a hot potato. One cannot prove or disprove the supernatural, you can only look for indicators and draw a conclusion that is consistent with reality. I haven't heard the argument about God being improbable before, how does that one go?

Prove there is no improbable arguement.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 pm

$1:
So they openly admit that they are being assholes just sole purpose of being shit disturbers?? How hypocritically noble of them
:roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 pm

lol, now y'all know how annoying it is, will it stop you? I doubt it.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Chumley Chumley:
Pseudonym Pseudonym:

Prove there is no improbable arguement.

Well, shit.

:lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:29 pm

For straight time??? Or did you take the holiday pay rate?

Why wouldnt I take more money? It would be dumb not to, I still would have worked them with or without extra pay.

*edit for clarity

Last edited by Guy_Fawkes on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
$1:
So they openly admit that they are being assholes just sole purpose of being shit disturbers?? How hypocritically noble of them

I don't even get the "stole the holiday" argument. How is it even relevant?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Pseudonym Pseudonym:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
$1:

I don't even get the "stole the holiday" argument. How is it even relevant?

It's relevant simply because Christmas/Winter Solstice isn't the Christian's Holiday in the first place.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Christmas is definitely a Christian holiday, although Winter Solstice is not. Does anyone actually celebrate Winter Solstice?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 20  Next