Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:03 am

Show me the post where you deny it. There isn't one yet. Anything to get back at America, for whatever complex you have.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:03 am

$1:
Thats it folks, no more American bashing.. Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone. We sit here and pass judgment on another country when we should be trying to do something about fixing OUR OWN COUNTRIES PROBLEMS.. So any more American bashing I see will be deleted, no ifs ands or buts...

And what about the Quebec Bashing, the favorite sport of someones here?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:06 am

Bouboumaster Bouboumaster:
$1:
Thats it folks, no more American bashing.. Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone. We sit here and pass judgment on another country when we should be trying to do something about fixing OUR OWN COUNTRIES PROBLEMS.. So any more American bashing I see will be deleted, no ifs ands or buts...

We don't equate citizen of Quebec with terrorists, except those that go to Iraq and fight on the other side. These guys are trying to take the other side, and argue that US troops are terrorists.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:08 am

American American:
$1:

We don't equate citizen of Quebec with terrorists, except those that go to Iraq and fight on the other side. These guys are trying to take the other side, and argue that US troops are terrorists.

:roll: Fuckwit.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:11 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
American American:
$1:

You still haven't denied it. What the matter, just can't bring yourself to say it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:12 am

American American:
DerbyX DerbyX:
American American:
$1:

You still haven't denied it. What the matter, just can't bring yourself to say it?

:roll: Fuckwit

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:24 am

Robair Robair:
American American:
Well they may not be bashing us (<cough>BS), but they are trying to kill us. Now we have Canadians in Iraq joining the insurgency of terrorists trying to kill Americans. They don't have the balls to come across the border and try it, so they do it in a sneaking way. Let's hear it for the Canadian Terrorists. Men of principle, men of the Islam Extreme.

Are you under the impression that there are no al Qeada members with American citizenship? Do you think that non of these insurgents could possibly hold American citizenship? Are you really that ignorant??? Or just trying to stir some shit on this website

No, but the first words out of my mouth wouldn't be to their defense.