Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:56 pm

Mike Duffy Live : Wednesday, April 23, 2008 : Former foreign affairs minister Bill Graham.

Video

Despite all the bait from Tonda Maccharles, he stays upright, respectable and honest. Why did you pick that loon Dion when you had this guy?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:57 pm

He was also the Interim Liberal Leader while the leadership race was going on...

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:07 pm

He is a rare brand of Liberals I like.

There is him, John Manley, Keith Martin, and a few other Liberals I have deep respect for.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
He was also the Interim Liberal Leader while the leadership race was going on...

Yes. I liked him before all the others.
He was clear and to the point in Afghanistan.
Being old baggage, that's probably why he's gone.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:54 am

$1:
There is him, John Manley, Keith Martin, and a few other Liberals I have deep respect for.

Agreed. And this will kill you guys, but I also have respect for Trudeau, Chretien, Tobin (more or less) and even poor old Paul Martin... :P

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:07 am

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
$1:

Agreed. And this will kill you guys, but I also have respect for Trudeau, Chretien, Tobin (more or less) and even poor old Paul Martin... :P

I'd probably have to agree with you especially on Chretien. It doesn't matter what you think of the guy you have to admit the man was a pretty savy politician and a very strong leader.

I could probably say the same for Trudeau but he will forever be on my shit list for his attitude towards the west and his economic policies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:26 am

I am iffy on John Manley. Martin can screw off. Name 3 things Martin did for you and i?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:06 am

ridenrain ridenrain:
Mike Duffy Live : Wednesday, April 23, 2008 : Former foreign affairs minister Bill Graham.

Video

Despite all the bait from Tonda Maccharles, he stays upright, respectable and honest. Why did you pick that loon Dion when you had this guy?

well i disagree , can't stand bill graham he also comes from toronto centre which is not exactly a conservative area in the sense .he is just way too the downtown toronto type for me