CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:59 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Gunnair Gunnair:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Actually I was challenging your posistion on this thread. You can't take debate anymore?

I can. However, you've demonstrated a tendency to get very personal very quickly in the past, ridiculing my service in the RCN when it suits you to score some point, so I've decided not to engage with you, EB. I've spent too much time in the service of my country and too much time deployed away from home to have it ridiculed by guys like you.

Frankly, I thought that behaviour was beneath you, but clearly I was wrong.

So as I said, just moving on.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Or is the question to difficult to answer? You were pretty adamant earlier on in the thread about your POV. Cop out Gunny.

Using the Air India bombing (I'm guessing that is the domestic incident although it blew up in Irish airspace) as your source to support your POV seems flawed. We already have several people, all Jihadis, that have been convicted of terrorist offences in Canada. Now we have two more guys to add to the list, both Jihadis. The biggest threat to Canada's security is from Islamic terrorists.

Adding in that this was 'merely on the drawing board, no harm here etc' demonstrates very flawed thinking. Locking these guys up before they kill and maim Canadians is a much better plan than waiting for the murders to happen.

Your position is pretty indefensible and I'd say your reluctance to answer because of my 'belligerence' is pure avoidance of defending a crappy line of logic.

Having a good sob about some past mickey taking is all very fragile of you. Especially for one so willing to engage in frontal assaults on anybody, as this thread can attest to. Banter between military services predates the Legions.

If you can't hack it here on CKA anymore, you have options.

Sorry your cop status doesn't extend to here. I'm sure you can apply though. ;)

Till then, I'll keep this in mind next massive soul shattering tantrum you have when the thin blue line is questioned. :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:02 pm

This is all very sad Gunny. What happened to you?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:05 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
This is all very sad Gunny. What happened to you?

Look in the mirror. You're no longer the respectful fellow you used to be.

Occasional arguments and bunfights are fine ... they happen. You've opted for the nasty though, and for no reason.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Really? Ok then. 'Nuff said.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:16 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Really? Ok then. 'Nuff said.

Agreed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Last night on my tv were interviewed victims of the Boston bombings...minus their limbs.
Their limbs were blown off by Islamic terrorists/jihadists.

And it's time the media started calling an apple an apple.

http://www.2gb.com/article/nameless-peril-muslim-terror

The nameless peril of Muslim terror

Michael McLaren speaks with Des Moore, Director of the Institute for Private Enterprise, about the media's reluctance to call Islamic terrorist attacks for what they are.

Listen to The nameless peril of Muslim terror