Category: Law & Order
Posted By: kitty
Date: 2011-12-05 18:47:51
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 am

Welcome to Canada, leave your medieval disgusting barbaric practices back in the Asshole Nations that you came from.

You moved to Canada for a better life. Enjoy but leave your cruelty back in "The Old World" or get the hell out of North America.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:32 am

Good article.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:45 am

these three are good reminders of how extremist religions can virtually shutdown the process of human evolution.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 am

r_p r_p:
these three are good reminders of how extremist religions can virtually shutdown the process of human evolution.

Once upon a time is was Christianity that lead the charge back to the dark ages of human cruelty these days however it is Islam that is taking the lead on this and apparently they are doing quite well. The Arab spring seems to be taking a giant step backward while the rest of the world is attempting to move forward.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 am

Honour killings are nothing but revenge for disobedience.

It won't "restore" family-honour, it only makes sure that particular girl will never go against the man's will anymore.

It's disgusting.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 am

It does resture honor, Brenda. In their society.

These people are millionaires, came in as investor class immigrants. Probably got a blow job from the immigration officer, and not much of a background check or a discussion with them about what our expectations are of them when they come here. Just cut a check to the govt and you're in.

I really doubt if the mother and son will be convicted of 1st degree murder. They'll get a couple of years for manslaughter or something. If that is the case, and dad actually does get 25 years minimum, then I want those two deported to Astan toute suite. No wailing about how helpless they'll be over there, just wave buh bye.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:53 am

andyt andyt:
It does resture honor, Brenda. In their society.

These people are millionaires, came in as investor class immigrants. Probably got a blow job from the immigration officer, and not much of a background check or a discussion with them about what our expectations are of them when they come here. Just cut a check to the govt and you're in.

True, while in their backward medieval asshole nations that they left to come here this may restore honour but as I assert to these types WELCOME TO NORTH AMERICA leave that horseshit back in your country of origin. Welcome to North America be it Canada or the US. You will live by our rules or feel free to return to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 am

By the time they're in it's too late. We should be having this discussion with them before they are ever accepted. But since only 17% of immigrants are fully assessed by an immigration officer, that's not going to happen.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:16 am

andyt andyt:
By the time they're in it's too late. We should be having this discussion with them before they are ever accepted. But since only 17% of immigrants are fully assessed by an immigration officer, that's not going to happen.

You can't discriminate by religion. You can only screen everyone the same way, regardless of their country of origin or their religious beliefs...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 am

Brenda Brenda:
andyt andyt:

You can't discriminate by religion. You can only screen everyone the same way, regardless of their country of origin or their religious beliefs...

That's what I'm saying. Have a frank and detailed discussion with everybody that wants to immigrate here, and if they sound hinkey at all, refuse them. I know it would be racist, because we would be refusing a lot more Afghanis than Dutchies, but so be it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 am

All cultures are equal, right? Then shouldn't good little muliticultural diversity lovers embrace honor killing as part of the tapestry of the new Canadian culture? :wink:

Last edited by BartSimpson on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 am

There is one positive observation to be had here: immigrant children are integrating in Canadian society. Psycho-asshole Daddy in this case wouldn't have had cause for an honour killing (fuck, I hate that phrase :evil: ) if his daughters were clinging to their primitive culture. It seems that the second generation IS, as GT said "leaving that horseshit back in their country of origin".

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 am

Except that the son was as much stuck in his primitive culture as dad. Immigrant children do seem to be mostly integrating into our culture, but the more we are starting to have the development of immigrant specific neighborhoods, as we are in Vancouver, the less new immigrants will integrate.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am

It's hard to know the son's role. I don't want to mitigate his involvement in any way, but I suspect that there's a certain amount of duress invovled. If Dad were out of the picture, would the son have taken on the task? I doubt it.