PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:48 am

I love all doggo's.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm

Thanos Thanos:
The Kurds told the US back in March, long before Trump thought up giving them the October dolchstoss.

Possibly. I don't see the link. However if you'd listened to the Trump media scrum posted on the previous page he was telling us how there was a lot of back and forth in the war room about whether they wanted to go at that time because Poo Pakr was always moving around (every few days) and he wasn't supposed to stay at that particular camp long. Then at the last minute word came down he was staying and it was go time.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:14 pm

xerxes xerxes:
GreenTiger GreenTiger:
There is a sad part though, one of the dogs that went in with the Special Forces was killed.

Nope. Just injured and back on duty from what I read today.

Bet the pooch gets a medal. We might even get to watch the ceremony on Fox news or the internet.

I doubt CNN shows it. Unless the dog is Russian or something... They'll be wanting to spin it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:49 pm

'Adolf Hitler, dedicated art enthusiast': Social media goes to town with parodies of the Washington Post's tone-deaf obituary headline that called ISIS leader al-Baghdadi an 'austere religious scholar'

The Washington Post came under fire on Sunday after it called ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi an 'austere religious leader' in an obituary headline
Twitter users accused the newspaper of painting al-Baghdadi in an oddly positive light given the brutality he championed at the helm of ISIS
The description inspired critics to write their own parody headlines about the deaths of other notorious figures under the hashtag #WaPoDeathNotices
The Post apologized for the headline, saying it 'should never have read that way'
It was ultimately changed to describe al-Baghdadi as an 'extremist leader'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... holar.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:24 pm

$1:
The mother of Kayla Mueller, a deceased female aid worker who was captured and tortured by the Islamic State, criticized former President Barack Obama on Sunday by saying that her daughter might still be alive if he had been "as decisive" as President Donald Trump.

In August 2013, Mueller was imprisoned by ISIS, before being subsequently tortured and sexually abused by the group's leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. In February 2015, the terrorist group claimed that she had been killed in a Jordanian airstrike on ISIS positions in Raqqa, a city in the northeast bank of the Euphrates River. The White House and Jordan government both deemed the claim unfounded. Mueller was 26 years old at the time of her death. Her body was never recovered.

Following reports of the death of Baghdadi, who was killed this weekend during a military raid in Syria, Marsha Mueller on Sunday praised Trump and the U.S. soldiers involved for executing the mission.

"We are so grateful for them," she said, according to The Arizona Republic. "I still say Kayla should be here, and if Obama had been as decisive as President Trump, maybe she would have been."

"For me what matters most I'm hoping now we will finally get the answers we have been asking for all along," Marsha Mueller added. "I think this administration truly might help us. I don't think they are as closed about what happened."

Mueller's father, Carl Mueller, also thanked Trump for mentioning his daughter during his press conference on Sunday morning, where he confirmed Baghdadi's death. "He knows her story. He's been briefed on it, and he knows, and that's important to me," he said. "I don't think anything would have stopped him from getting this guy."

https://www.newsweek.com/isis-hostage-k ... as-1468043

Kayla

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:28 pm

And remember this:

or this:

Fuck you Washington Post, you Commie rodents.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:36 pm

The guy died scurrying down a tunnel. He took 3 kids with him, for all we know, as a human shield.

When he realized the tunnel was a dead end and he heard special forces coming for him and knew they weren't going to stop he started whimpering, then screaming, then crying. Then he pulled his suicide vest and blew himself up with the 3 kids he'd brought with him.

No mention of a final "Alluha Akbar" but who really cares.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:29 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Thanos Thanos:
Turns out the information on al-Baghdadi's location was provided by the Kurds

Kind of but not exactly:

However, "turns out" Trump did acknowledge a contribution from the Kurds in the video above.

But if Trump did "sell out" the Kurds as you theorize why would they still be helping him?

The full story will take a nice while to emerge. I would say the SDF continues to assist the Americans it has worked with on the ground and hopes that US policy will revert to something more sensible post-Trump

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:37 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
hopes that US policy will revert to something more sensible post-Trump

Well that wouldn't be hard. Throw darts at a board after downing a 40, and it would be more coherent and make more sense that what Trump does.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Upcoming - Pentagon officials state that they have no idea where Trump got the "information" that al-Baghdadi died "whimpering and crying". So it's just another thing he made up on his own, with no verifiable basis in any recognizable reality. Will post link later.

This is where I actively cheer for a military coup in the United States. The sight of these honourable men being ordered around by a putrid punk-ass bitch like Trump is disgusting, and I can only imagine how they must feel about it on a day-to-day basis. Christ, there's worse things that could happen than a mass military execution of a pack of shitty politicians. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:52 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Upcoming - Pentagon officials state that they have no idea where Trump got the "information" that al-Baghdadi died "whimpering and crying".

I'll be anxious to see the link. Trump said he watched it live in his war room. If these people weren't with him and don't want to give their names then what we've got is just another anonymous alleged source with an allegation.

Maybe Shifty Schiff can have another hearing where the "whistleblowers" don't actually appear and weren't actually there to witness anything anyways.

If it turns out Poo Pakr was crying, hope that won't make you too upset.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:55 pm

See there’s the problem right there. “Trump said.” Trump lies as often as he blinks.

And from what I’ve read, there was no live feed of the raid once it went underground.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:59 pm

Yes, you guys heard all these things. Nobody knows who from where until you tell us, which so far you don't seem willing to do. But Trump said and he was there. So which one is an actual source?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Why is it so important to you both that Poo Pakr died like a boss, anyway?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:12 pm

People magazine tells us this pic below shows a side by side of 2 american presidents watching terrorist leaders get taken down.

Apparently it's important to some that only one of them actually happened even though there's photographic evidence of both.

And we're to believe that because somebody (they won't tell us who) is alleged to have said something (they won't tell us exactly what)

BTW Xerxes, ever heard of body-cams? How about Battlefield video relays?