canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Ruez...if you speak for the cons, you might have a fight on your hands from king stevie.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Resign. Too much of this going on. CTV are wankers though. She's been in the job less than 12 months, been an MP less than 12 months, inexperience is showing.

Resign.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 pm

It would be nice to know why this was unaccounted for a week. How many other secrets are not secure? I thought this was sorted out with the last gaffe. Clearly more work is required.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Riden, if it was a purposeful leak to try and cast the Liberals in a bad light, it looks like it's viciously failed.

She should resign. Or the Cons will face the public's evil eye.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 pm

This shit happens now matter which party is running the government.

Anyone remember the CSIS agent(s) whose car was broken into and a briefcase full of documents going missing while they watched a Leafs game?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:

Anyone remember the CSIS agent(s) whose car was broken into and a briefcase full of documents going missing while they watched a Leafs game?

Brutal. Watching a leafs game... so much for intelligence.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Scape Scape:
It would be nice to know why this was unaccounted for a week. How many other secrets are not secure? I thought this was sorted out with the last gaffe. Clearly more work is required.

Just because the doccuments were marked secret does not mean that they were seret or even important. The fact that the worst details revealed in this was the overbudget spending on a facility that'ssoon to be on the block shows this wasn't very important.
If these were defence or finance doccuments, then I'd say that would be important enough to can ome one but this just isn't that big a deal.
I think what we're seeing is spin on spin. The government left that to be found and Liberal hack Fife is putting his own spin on it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Harper should have just accepted the resignation and moved on.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:36 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Just because the doccuments were marked secret does not mean that they were seret or even important.

I don't care if it was floor plans to a lollypop factory, the fact is there is data unsecured. Secure that kit or get someone who can!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:36 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Harper should have just accepted the resignation and moved on.

Yeah, seriously? Why the f**k isn't that exactly what happened?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:52 pm

For all we know, Liberal hack fife wrote "Seecret" on the documents with his favoite colour crayon.
Just because CTV says their secret, dosen't make it so. I want to know why they held on to someone elses property for a week. I want to know what happens when you print documents that are marked secret.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:14 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:

Yeah... Did any more info on that ever come up?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:15 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Yeah... Did any more info on that ever come up?

Yeah, the EU were the ones who got the documents, and they heard about the Canadian government's secret Frankenseal Project, and that's why they've been bitching about the seal hunt

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:40 am

kenmore kenmore:
Ruez...if you speak for the cons, you might have a fight on your hands from king stevie.

Why would you say that? I'm not a politician. I'm not a PR person. I don't represent any political party or group.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:36 am

Wow Ruez, sorry bout that, from your posts I thought you were a card carrying tory..
If this leaving the paper thing was a set up, just shows once again how sleezy the harper government is. Proves he is willing to do anything to hang on to the throne eh?