Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:15 pm

martin14 martin14:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/25/chuck-grassley-refers-michael-avenatti-and-julie-swetnick-for-investigation.html

Senate panel refers Avenatti, Kavanaugh accuser Swetnick for criminal investigation

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley refers lawyer Michael Avenatti and his client Julie Swetnick to the Justice Department for criminal investigation.
He claims they made potentially false statements related to sexual misconduct accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Good. Between this and the $8 million lawsuit Avenatti lost just recently I'd say that his party days are over. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Sounds more like 'now that it's over and we won, let's prove what utter assholes we are by grinding our boot in their face'.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:04 pm

herbie herbie:
Sounds more like 'now that it's over and we won, let's prove what utter assholes we are by grinding our boot in their face'.

If they did lie, then by all means prosecute them. Sick of false accusations NOT having any repercussions.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:43 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Good. Between this and the $8 million lawsuit Avenatti lost just recently I'd say that his party days are over. :D

And another one getting referred:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... laims.html

'I was angry and I sent it': Left wing activist to be investigated by the FBI after she admitted she MADE UP rape claims against Kavanaugh because she 'wanted attention'

$1:
Kavanaugh accuser Judy Munro-Leighton has recanted the claims she made to the Senate Judiciary Committee alleging the Judge raped her
On Friday Senator Chuck Grassley referred her to the Department of Justice for investigation for making false statements
In September Senator Kamala Harris received a letter from a Jane Doe of Oceanside, California detailing being raped by Kavanaugh
Munro-Leighton then emailed the Committee on October 3 claiming to be that Jane Doe, after the letter was made public
But when she was questioned on Thursday via the phone, she said she was not the author of the letter and had never met Judge Kavanaugh before
She admitted she just wanted to 'get attention' and that it was a 'tactic' and ploy'
When asked if she ever met the Judge she said: 'Oh Lord, no'
Grassley said she was decades older than Kavanaugh and was based in Kentucky

#believeallwomen

Yeah.... No.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:21 am

So I guess that’s what’s in store for the 2 Republican clowns who comically failed to falsely accuse Mueller

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:02 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
So I guess that’s what’s in store for the 2 Republican clowns who comically failed to falsely accuse Mueller

They were amateurs. Nobody can falsely accuse the enemy of sex crimes like the regressive left can.

Teachable moment, maybe. Leave phony #MeToo accusations to the pros of progdom.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:23 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Hopefully yes. No innocent person, politics aside should have to live through the nightmare of being falsely accused and then being made to watch as their reputation and life is dragged through the mud by people who will likely walk away from these types of accusations scot free.

So, if the people who accused Mueller are found to have fabricated the whole story then they like Nancy Pelosi and Christine Ford deserve prison time for their part in the unwarranted attack.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Wasn't Pelosi more just a cheerleader on that one? I think the Dem Senator perp who pushed that one into the public eye was Feinstein, wasn't it?

Because I think I heard, some with some influence do want to see her investigated for her involvement in that one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:04 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Wasn't Pelosi more just a cheerleader on that one? I think the Dem Senator perp who pushed that one into the public eye was Feinstein, wasn't it?

Because I think I heard, some with some influence do want to see her investigated for her involvement in that one.

My mistake, it was Diane Feinstein not Nancy Pelosi. :oops:

But in my defense all those hate filled manipulative Social Justice Warrior women in the Democratic party pretty much all look alike.

But, that still doesn't change my attitude towards situations like these and that is. No matter who you are, what party you belong to or what you believe in, you shouldn't be allowed to get away with making false accusations that destroy someone else's life just because you don't agree with or like them.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:04 pm

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/ ... nfirmation

$1:
Senate Judiciary Committee Releases Summary of Investigation from Supreme Court Confirmation

414-Page Report Concludes No Evidence to Support Allegations Against Justice Kavanaugh

WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) is releasing a summary report on the committee majority’s investigation of misconduct allegations presented during the confirmation process of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“The revelation of last minute allegations tested the committee in many ways. But these investigative efforts rose to the occasion and were critical to helping us obtain the truth. This was a serious and thorough investigation that left no stone unturned in our pursuit of the facts,” Grassley said. “In the end, there was no credible evidence to support the allegations against the nominee.”

The summary report and its exhibits amount to 414 pages. Committee investigators spoke with 45 individuals and took 25 written statements relating to the various allegations made in the course of the Supreme Court confirmation process. In neither the committee’s investigation nor in the supplemental background investigation conducted by the FBI was there any evidence to substantiate or corroborate any of the allegations.

The full report:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/me ... Report.pdf

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:45 pm

In other news, the fox didn’t see who took the hens from the chicken coop.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Shortened from 414 pages of pointless lies to one GOP-approved sentence - "all them whores and sluts are nothing but goddamn liars".

:|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:26 am

Or...

Attachments:
twilight-zone-600a-cdn.jpg
twilight-zone-600a-cdn.jpg [ 183.65 KiB | Viewed 196 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:18 am

xerxes xerxes:

What proof do you have that you didn't rape someone in 1985?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
xerxes xerxes:

What proof do you have that you didn't rape someone in 1985?

Because I have no entries in my "rape book" for 1985.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 414 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 24  25  26  27  28  Next