Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Thanos Thanos:
People like you hammering on the hatch to the ark begging to be let in and being told "no" would be a hilarious and entirely deserved sight to see.

An Ark? You're going to have an ark?

Did you not hear the prediction from the great climate prophet, Ted Turner?

Apparently, there will just be a small colony of us survivors on the last livable bit of the tip of Antarctica. And we'll be left living as cannibals.

But you're going to have an ark?

Please, Please, Thanos sail your ark down and save us. Puhleeeeze...

Oh and bring those two, big, juicy ham-hocks of T we've been hearing so much about.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:38 pm

I'll borrow the one the state of Kentucky built with tax dollars for your hero Ken Ham. It'll be put to good use because it isn't drawing a dime at the creationist theme park.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Ken Ham? He's the guy with the theme park with people riding dinosaur bots or something, right? The creationist guy?

He could never be my hero. Bill Nye beat his ass in a debate. I could never respect somebody that dumb. Hell, you could beat Bill Nye in a debate, Thanos.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Odd that when that "debate" occurred you were going on here about how Ken Ham "held his own" and "looked pretty good" in order to bolster your smears against Bill Nye.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:26 pm

Hey, you're a culture guy, right, Thanos?

Do you know what "Fanwank" means?

Don't embarrass yourself by trying to be funny. If you don't know go here:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fanwank

In any case, I tell you that to tell you this. You'll be surprised to learn I'm not actually a Bible literalist. I'm more a 'fanwanker' when it comes to the good book. When it doesn't make sense I fill in the blanks in the background until it does make sense then I choose to believe that. :D

So, no. Not a creationist. Speaking of Noah, though, I don't believe the Russel Crowe version with the rock men either. That one's beyond fanwanking.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Odd that when that "debate" occurred you were going on here about how Ken Ham "held his own" and "looked pretty good" in order to bolster your smears against Bill Nye.

Nope. Didn't happen.

What did happen was pre-debate you guys were going on about this Ken Ham guy and how he was going to debate Bill Nye, so I looked him up. I'd never heard of him.

I noticed he was trying to support his thinking with something that sounded like he was trying to be sciencey. I thought he at least deserved a pat on the back for trying.

Later, after the debate I thought, "What a clown," and specifically remember posting words to that effect here. You chose to forget that last bit.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:36 pm

I wish that I could forget in total just about everything you've posted here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I wish that I could forget in total just about everything you've posted here.

Really? I don't have any problem with it. As soon as you leave I just think to myself, "Next..." 8)

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Well, have fun making the world a worse place with every new link to the anti-human garbage you adore so much.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Said the guy who's here defending George Soros.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 pm

I have no reason to hold anything against Soros, not when easily 99.9999999% of what you types say about him are absolute fucking lies. That's the thing with lying like that all the time. Eventually you turn into a cretinous and demented thing like Trump and don't even recognize anymore that you're lying. It's reflexive to the political and cultural strain you're embedded in now in that lying is now as natural to you as breathing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:19 pm

Oh well in 4 years if America's destroyed Soros wins. If it isn't, Trump wins. Go Donald is what I say. I like America.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:59 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Oh well in 4 years if America's destroyed Soros wins. If it isn't, Trump wins. Go Donald is what I say. I like America.

Aaaand your batshit theories tell you that Soros wants to destroy the country that made him rich and powerful.....why...?

We know why the Kochs and the rest of the Republican scumbag financiers like them do what they do, But what’s the liberal agenda offer people like Soros? You never seem able to answer that question

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:39 am

I don't know if America did make George Soros one of the Mega rich. I think there's a good case for the idea Britain did:

$1:
By September 16, 1992, Black Wednesday, Soros's fund had sold short more than $10 billion in pounds,[48] profiting from the UK government's reluctance to either raise its interest rates to levels comparable to those of other European Exchange Rate Mechanism countries or float its currency.

Finally, the UK withdrew from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism, devaluing the pound. Soros's profit on the bet was estimated at over $1 billion.[56] He was dubbed "the man who broke the Bank of England."[57] The estimated cost of Black Wednesday to the UK Treasury was £3.4 billion.[58]

It is interesting though that his strategies for getting there were attracting American attention. For example:

$1:
In 1999, economist Paul Krugman was critical of Soros's effect on financial markets.

[N]obody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is 'Soroi'.[64]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Paul Krugman, he's from your side of the aisle, isn't he? Sure he is. He's a Keynesian. But this is one of the rare cases where I find myself wanting to agree with him. Soros does seem to get rich off the misfortune of others. Does he trigger that misfortune though? Could be. I think maybe I'm tempted to agree with Paul and say yes, myself.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 am

But ya know, that was Wikipedia. Just to kick you in the ankles a little bit, and in hopes of encouraging one of T's mini-rants of distorted spew, because they make me chuckle, here's....Conservapedia: :lol:

$1:
George Soros (born August 12, 1930) is an international financier and con artist who bankrolled the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. He is the 19th richest person on the planet, and manages the funds of many other of the world's richest people. He is a naturalized American citizen, born in Hungary where he worked for the Nazis as a teenager, fingering and looting his compatriot Jews.[3] He is a leftist and elitist whose current net worth is estimated to be about $25 billion. He is considered by many to be a modern robber baron.[4] Calls for his arrest due to currency manipulation and other crimes have reverberated around the world.[5]

In 1992, Soros earned the title, "the man who broke the Bank of England",[6] for shorting the British Pound. He made a $1 billion profit under the $10 billion deal. Soros is also credited with collapsing the Malaysia financial market.[7] Soros has been described as a "psychopath's psychopath". Soros has been a major player in the European migrant crisis, having donated one half billion dollars for the transport and resettlement of 6 million illegal Muslim aliens in Europe rather than Saudi Arabia or the Gulf States, richer countries, geographically closer, with a common Islamic culture for Muslim migrants.

http://www.conservapedia.com/George_Soros

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  Next