Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:02 am

Thanos Thanos:
If policy mattered in any of this idiocy anymore, Warren would have won the Dem primaries instead of Clinton and would be sitting in the White House with Bernie as her VP right now. And the pall of pure dread that the actual 2016 election cast over the entire world would never have happened at all.

This is the real reason Bernie lost. :D

Attachments:
Bernie's.jpg
Bernie's.jpg [ 85.86 KiB | Viewed 35 times ]
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 am

rickc rickc:
fifeboy fifeboy:
WOW, angry much. (Said by a guy who worked in an aboriginal community for 30 years, livesfor 47 years with a woman who came down with MS 30 years ago and still helps a schizophrenic son make ends meet.) I'm not angry, why are you?
All I want to know is why everyone is so concerned about this one thing this woman has done? Doesn't she have enough history to judge her on policy matters?

So you don't have a problem with people lying, cheating, and stealing? That is ok with you? Only the voting record matters huh? You would fit in well in Massachusetts. Sen. Kennedy had a young dead girl in his car at the bottom of the Chappaquiddick tidal pool back in 1969, a young girl that was not his wife. He fled the scene and did not report the accident for over 10 hours, plenty of time to sober up. That did not stop him from going on to be one of the longest serving senators of all time. Most other states (states that actually have values) his career would have been over. In the history of congress only 23 representatives have been censured,its kind of a big deal as well as a major embarrassment. In 1983 Gerry Studds was censured for pressuring a 17 year old male page into having sex with him. The other rep. from another state who was censured in the 1983 congressional page sex scandal lost his position in the 1984 election. Not Studds, not Mass. He kept on getting reelected up to his retirement in 1997. They celebrate the fact that he was the first openly gay member of congress, never mind the fact that he only came out after being outed as a result of being investigated in a sex scandal. Barney Frank was playing sugar daddy for a male prostitute in D.C. I can not count how many political careers have been ruined by prostitution scandals. Not Barney, not Mass. It is no surprise that Mass. elected Pocohontas to be their senator, no surprise at all. They have absolutely no sense of shame, and no standards for people seeking public office.

You were a teacher right? Was it ok with you when one of your students plagiarized or cheated on an exam? Do you reward them for their bad behavior? Do they suffer any penalty at all? Warren is a lying cheating plagiarizing bitch. She stole someone else's recipe and claimed it was an old Cherokee recipe. do some research on cherokee lands and you will see that they never bordered the ocean. crabs live in the ocean. when did crab meat become a staple of the cherokees? not in backwoods mountainous inland north carolina, certainly not in land locked oklahoma. like howie carr said they sure as hell were not eating crab meat omelettes on the trail of tears. its bullshit and lies pure and simple. howie offered to pay for her dna test and she will not take it. she is a fraud. she claimed to be native american to get a job at harvard. harvad touted her as being native american. you are the one hanging out with all the natives, why don't you ask them how they feel about someone pretending to be native to steal a job or a contract that was reserved for them? how well would that go over? warren lied, she stole a job that should have went to a native. you do not seem to have a problem with that. you say its one little thing. it is not one little thing to a native that should have had that job at one of the worlds most prestigious universities. tell them its one little thing.

you ask me why i am mad. i am mad because you are not mad. i should not be the only one on the train telling young punks to give up the handicap seats to someone who needs them. you should be mad that some lying white bitch stole a job by misappropriating someone else's culture. is that not what the left is always bitching about? they need to clean up their own back yard.

side note: my caps button died in the middle of the post. apologies for the bad grammar.

Wow (again). Can't you see the difference between the examples you made and being mistaken about your heritage? If I was told that I was a Scot by my parents and I used that to gain entry into the exclusive local Robbie Burns club, but it is pointed out later that I'm actually German doesn't make me a fraudster. Just mistaken. You seem to think she gained a professorship based on her being aboriginal...proof please! If she got nabbed stealing a pack of gum at the local Convience Food Mart when she was 8, does she have to claim that every time she is asked about encounters with the law?
You also bring up serious offences (covering up a death, sexual assault) and equate them with being mistaken about aboriginal ancestry ?? And a recipe??? Did she say it was "her" recipe??? My wife baked "her" recipe for corn bread...but I know she got it out of a cookbook of Kentucky favourites when we first married...call the cops!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:08 am

martin14 martin14:
fifeboy fifeboy:
WOW, angry much. (Said by a guy who worked in an aboriginal community for 30 years, livesfor 47 years with a woman who came down with MS 30 years ago and still helps a schizophrenic son make ends meet.) I'm not angry, why are you?

WOW, martyr complex much ?

$1:
All I want to know is why everyone is so concerned about this one thing this woman has done? Doesn't she have enough history to judge her on policy matters?

Because it is never 'one' thing.

I do believe you need to start wearing a helmet. The high speed impacts by tens of thousands of June Bugs on your forehead appears to be having an effect on your brain function!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:05 am

Broadcaster, Dana Loesch actually has Cherokee heritage. She's been on the warpath against Elizabeth Warren for some time. If you know Dana, you know the way she does that is she does the research.

Here's a tidbit from an interview she did with Fox on the recent Pocahontos/Fauxcahontos thing Trump sparked:

Here she is before a broadcast taking some time to go into greater detail on what the factual issues actually are. (They are not what Fifey is saying. They are not Warren simply "being mistaken about her heritage.)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 am

And this business of Warren playing fast and loose with facts is something not limited to her ethnic appropriation for personal gain.

There are many examples throughout her different careers and education.

This guy lists some:

https://trueliberalnexus.wordpress.com/ ... -with-her/

There has been much controversy concerning her supposed scholarship:

https://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/academi ... ntroversy/

BTW, did you know this?

$1:
Questions about Ms. Warren’s empirical studies have not been fully explored, and specific policies she has promoted – in particular those that led in 2010 to the passage of the Dodd-Frank Act and its onerous Consumer Financial Protection Bureau–have been imposed upon the public.

I didn't know that. Keeping it on the down-low, I guess.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:33 am

$1:
onerous Consumer Financial Protection Bureau–have been imposed upon the public.

OMG that's jut fucking awful. Why would they need to "impose" Consumer Protection? Everyone know companies are all in business to save you money!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:41 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Broadcaster, Dana Loesch actually has Cherokee heritage. She's been on the warpath against Elizabeth Warren for some time. If you know Dana, you know the way she does that is she does the research.

Here's a tidbit from an interview she did with Fox on the recent Pocahontos/Fauxcahontos thing Trump sparked:

Here she is before a broadcast taking some time to go into greater detail on what the factual issues actually are. (They are not what Fifey is saying. They are not Warren simply "being mistaken about her heritage.)

And, for this time I have to agree, look at her record not some minor thing she said. If you don't like her record, don't support her.
Didn't watch the video as I haven't graduated from proctology school yet and am not qualified to look up there. Right idea though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 am

herbie herbie:
$1:
onerous Consumer Financial Protection Bureau–have been imposed upon the public.

OMG that's jut fucking awful. Why would they need to "impose" Consumer Protection? Everyone know companies are all in business to save you money!

I'll admit, I don't know a lot about Dodd-Frank. I differ with you only in that I'll admit it, herb.

I do know I've heard people who do appear to understand it, damning it.

So when I hear those guys critiquing it now, I'm going to immediately think of Elizabeth Warren.

Hey...do you remember Obama and his "You didn't build that" nonsense? I'm pretty sure I heard Elizabeth Warren connected to that one somehow too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:54 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
Didn't watch the video

Feel free to remain as ignorant as you like, just don't expect the rest of us to join you.

It's only necessary you know that if you repeat your lie claiming Elizabeth Warren was "simply mistaken about her heritage," those who wish to know better have access to the information.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
fifeboy fifeboy:
Didn't watch the video

Feel free to remain as ignorant as you like, just don't expect the rest of us to join you.

You simply must know that if you repeat your lie claiming Elizabeth Warren was "simply mistaken about her heritage," those who wish to know better have access to the information.

I'm a member of the Royal Family. I believe 37 millionth in line for the throne.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:57 am

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:19 pm

$1:
`This is an important distinction. Elizabeth Warren didn't say that she had Cherokee ancestry. There are a lot of people in the United States that have indigenous American ancestry. My family has indigenous American ancestry. Elizabeth Warren didn't say that she has indigenous American ancestry.

She said she was Cherokee!

The woman listed herself as a minority on numerous official forms.

She paraded herself and promoted herself at Harvard as the 'first woman of color' at Harvard law and that's how she was listed in Fordham review. She made all these insane claims...made up stories about her Grandfather, her Aunt...she talked about how her 'big ol' Cherokee family,' they would exchange recipes. She plagiarized recipes for this book called Pow Wow Chow. I mean she really, was ya know, making bank on these false claims and for so long no one questioned her.

For years she was allowed to do this. She listed herself as a minority - not ancestry - she listed herself as a minority ~

Dana Loesch

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:07 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
$1:
`This is an important distinction. Elizabeth Warren didn't say that she had Cherokee ancestry. There are a lot of people in the United States that have indigenous American ancestry. My family has indigenous American ancestry. Elizabeth Warren didn't say that she has indigenous American ancestry.

She said she was Cherokee!

The woman listed herself as a minority on numerous official forms.

She paraded herself and promoted herself at Harvard as the 'first woman of color' at Harvard law and that's how she was listed in Fordham review. She made all these insane claims...made up stories about her Grandfather, her Aunt...she talked about how her 'big ol' Cherokee family,' they would exchange recipes. She plagiarized recipes for this book called Pow Wow Chow. I mean she really, was ya know, making bank on these false claims and for so long no one questioned her.

For years she was allowed to do this. She listed herself as a minority - not ancestry - she listed herself as a minority ~

Dana Loesch

Oh my God, I'm shocked. Worst than pedophiles any day. Worst then "grab'm by the thang."

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Just curious here? Who is it who gets to decide who is Cherokee or not? Here in Canada there isn't anyone who dictates who is Cree or Dene. There is, however, people who can decide if you are a member of a specific First Nation? Can't claim to be a member of Flying Dust First Nation unless you are registered in their office!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
Didn't watch the video

Your ignorance, increasing it is. :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next