CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

BAT119 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Alberta   Topic: Moving to Alberta?

Post subject: Re: Moving to Alberta?
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:15 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 625

I live in LLoydminster and there is no problem picking up work around this area, get your safety tickets H2s alive, confined space, CSTS and first aid, you will be working as soon as you arrive. here are some jobs listing to get you going.

http://www.classifiedextra.ca/cgi-bin/search/index.cgi

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Ban Dawson College shooter's gun, coroner recommends

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:58 am 

Replies: 36
Views: 462

Banning anything has never worked eg. cocain, pot, meth, killing, jaywalking. He could have used a Ruger 10-22 with a 50 shot clip (legal) don't under estimate the power of the 22 long rifle. Banning a gun because it looks scary is stupid, a ordinary 30-06 hunting rifle has 5 times the power of a 9m...

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: where are these pop ups coming from?

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:46 am 

Replies: 10
Views: 201

I just wanted to sure everybody else sees them and wasn't a virius on may laptop or something

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: where are these pop ups coming from?

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:55 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 201

For the last while on CKA forum I am seeing advertising in some posts where the signature should be,is everybody getting these?

I hate pushy advertisers and make a point of not buying their products, all telemarketers are low life scum who can't get a real job.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: 5 guns from Hobbema

Post subject: 5 guns from Hobbema
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:53 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 38

This program of turning in your guns must have been dreampt up by the same out of touch with reality people that formed the gun registry. what color is the sky in their world? Why would any gang members turn in guns, the only guns turned in are going to be crap out of the closet that was never going...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Nude cyclists protest arrest at Vancouver Naked Bike Ride

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 pm 

Replies: 23
Views: 578

What about a 13 year old?

Can you imagine them riding a bike nude down a public street?

If it feels good do it, but there limits and common sense should rule

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Nude cyclists protest arrest at Vancouver Naked Bike Ride

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:21 pm 

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Yeah, shows that the churchies still rule in this country.

I am in favor of nude cycling only there should be some age and weight restrictions.
They shouldn't ride racing bikes with those low handle bars because driving behind them would be digusting.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:00 pm 

Brenda Brenda:
OMG, what a fuss about nothing...

A nude man on a bicycle with a naked 3 year old would seem out of place in all the places I can think of.

next questions

why?

Do they have to clean the seat after every ride?

Are seat skid marks a problem?

where do you keep your wallet?

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Two-mouth fish fuels oil-sands fears

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:18 pm 

Replies: 13
Views: 225

If every fish had two mouths they would be a lot easier to catch!

I saw a two headed calf in a museum once, just last week some guy stuffed a wookie costume with some pig guts into a cooler and got his 15 mins. of fame.

Forum: Native Canadian Issues   Topic: Hobema?

Post subject: Hobema?
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:03 pm 

Replies: 82
Views: 1298

Why are is there so much crime on this reserve? almost every week there are some violent acts and it always seems the innocent are ones being hurt.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Aboriginals declare war on oilsands

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:44 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 169

Are these the same natives that hunt at night with semiauto rifles and 4 wheel drives without any quota, or the ones that fish with nets and pitch forks during the spawning season?

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Kelowna rabbit exterminators call for RCMP protection

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:26 pm 

Replies: 14
Views: 185

Hyack Hyack:
Strange you should bring up spiders now....meet my little buddy....

If I saw that coming I would drop my stick and run!

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Kelowna rabbit exterminators call for RCMP protection

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:03 pm 

Ok what about spiders? nobody would care then, they are living creatures too!

Post subject: Re: Re:
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:24 pm 

Killing cute animals always gets the treehuggers and Peta types pissed off ,if someone was killing snakes with a stick no one would care. I would i love snakes :( Would it be ok if the snakes ate the bunnies?....could be a new Kelowna nature shows..."The rattlers take back the hood" or so...

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 am 

Killing cute animals always gets the treehuggers and Peta types pissed off ,if someone was killing snakes with a stick no one would care.
Sort by:  

Page 15 of 18 [ Search found 264 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.