Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:33 am

Oh well John Kerry was actually a VIET NAM vet......actually had been there done that.....but his representations don't match my recollections.

Having spent a coupla tours in Afganistan in the 80's, I am really amazed at the vast number of fools who still insist that BL and the Taliban fought the Russians and received US aid. We supplied the Mujahidin with stingers and yet the Taliban has never deployed these.....you would REALLY know if they did......Taliban were not there,or did that...or ever received a Stinger.

Realistically you must realize that a LIBRANO's first loyalty is not to Queen and Country, or his unit but to the LPoC..........

Or he's just fulla crap.........

Just sittin here fading away........
:roll:

Last edited by sasquatch2 on Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:40 am

You've missed the scale of employment. As I said, the Battle Group isn't that big. Nor was it 40 years ago.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:50 am

Good point. I recall a while back Canada had 80 generals on their roster and could not account for more than a Brigade of Mobile command (infantry, Arty, armour.)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:58 am

It wasn't a Brigade. We couldn't get an actual Division together because of the permanently deployed Brigade. Then when the re-org happened, 1 Cdn Div stood up.

Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:41 am

I am on another forum ocassionally that has a twit named BAYLEE. Sounds like the same know nothing asshat.

BAYLEE, do you love your dogs??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:30 am

Would that be the same one who posted:

Attachments:
BayLeescp.jpg
BayLeescp.jpg [ 613.75 KiB | Viewed 39 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:39 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
Oh noes, look like someone is a lying sack of shite.

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:41 pm

Tricks Tricks:
SprCForr SprCForr:

If it looks like Shite... and smells like shite.... lol

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:48 pm

Rihx Rihx:
Tricks Tricks:
SprCForr SprCForr:

If it looks like Shite... and smells like shite.... lol
True enough!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:11 pm

Whoops!!!!!!!!!

Really are you REALLY all that surprised??????????

I can't pay bagpipes but I can identify a piper just by listening and this dude was making all the wrong noises..........

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:20 pm

baylee baylee:
Tricks Tricks:
[Yes it was genius. We went to look for Bin Laden and remove the Taliban.

We( Canada) did?

I think that would be news to the first soldiers who were sent there from Canada.
Hell, even the Americans were not interested in looking for BIN after 9/11

$1:
I'm begining to think these anti-war lefties hate the US more than they hate those that wish us harm.

Being anti war( my God, what a terrible thing) makes a person anti America?

The fact that most of the problems in the world are the result of American meddling seems to not matter to war lovers

No but by the way you talk you seem to hate the US more than the terrorists.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:53 pm

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:

Having spent a coupla tours in Afganistan in the 80's, I am really amazed at the vast number of fools who still insist that BL and the Taliban fought the Russians and received US aid. :

Yea sure you did.

:lol:

But seriously, even the American government, or the CIA DENY THOSE THINGS, NOW WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU.

hahaha

$1:
No but by the way you talk you seem to hate the US more than the terrorists.

Now how in the world, does knowing what a mess the American government made in the world, make one an American hater ?

Would you lick gw bush,s balls if you had the chance???

[/quote]BAYLEE, do you love your dogs???[quote]

Huhhh??????

Would you weaponeer be the same one I read on another forum who glorifies war and thinks the killings of some Aghani civillians is no big loss?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:22 pm

Bodah Bodah:
[

Question Baylee just so we know were you stand, do you believe in the 911 conspiracies ?

Well not too sure what you mean by that.Conspiracy
I believe 9/11 while not comitted by the American government was a direct result of American foreign policy and could have been prevented, as do 70% of Americans that were polled.
I dont believe the American government blew up the towers or the pentago,BUT as I said previously.
Hope that answers your questions

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:35 pm

baylee baylee:
Bodah Bodah:
[

Question Baylee just so we know were you stand, do you believe in the 911 conspiracies ?

Well not too sure what you mean by that.Conspiracy
I believe 9/11 while not comitted by the American government was a direct result of American foreign policy and could have been prevented, as do 70% of Americans that were polled.
I dont believe the American government blew up the towers or the pentago,BUT as I said previously.
Hope that answers your questions

Yep you're right Avro if the USA blew the living shit out of the middle east years ago when Clinton was in this would have never happened. I blame the democraps for all the problems in the states just like i blame the Liberals for all Canada's problems.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:57 pm

baylee baylee:
Hey news flash stupid. I also was part of the first soldiers who went to Afghanistan, sent by the Liberals, and our mission was not to rid the country of Taliban and to attempt to catch Bin Laden!

Ignorant right wingers like yourself should shut up for a minute or two and get the facts before rambling on with their pathetic lies.

The mission under the Liberal mandate was to "Stabilize the country" or so we were told, but then again the Liberals didn't discuss this issue with Canadians did they. What's with the "Modern" Liberal" why the need to rewrite history?

You were a soldier, sure yea right. Dream on.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  Next