Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2008-10-16 14:08:16
Canadian

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:14 pm

What was eisensapper saying the other day about not wanting to be deployed within Canada?

I hope they find these sick fucks before someone gets hurt or before a more populated area gets destroyed!!!

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:19 pm

RUEZ!!!!....Knock it off man!!!

I know you're bored, but come on....... :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Someone must have watched the Wiebo Ludwig movie that I did 3 week's ago.

They should start walking the dogs through all the towns and reserves.
Someone has to have some explosive substance hanging around the garage or woodshed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:27 pm

If it's sour gas then within a few seconds of you smelling the rotten egg smell it shuts down that sense,then you drop and die within a minute or two.
They teach in the h2S alive courses that if your buddy go's down you turn and run to a safe place.He's probably going to die. :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Figure I would pass along some knowledge regarding oil and gas company's

Note how they refer to the oil/gas company as the terrorist. They aren't that far off the mark as most pipelines are in rural areas and do pose a threat to peoples life (terror act section whatever). It's not like they go off by accident to often but when they do they are the most covered up act. The sour gas pipelines at least stinks and you have some kind of warning...most lines are sweet gas (pure before they add things for the city folk)and don't stink. The only warning you have from them is a crispy critter.

The ludwig affair did produce admitted evidence that the rcmp blew up some facility's with oil company knowledge. They were repremanded by the judge for initially denying they blew up gas facility's but ended up fessing up to the act in the end.

The perfortrators might like to know that if they are successful in blowing up a line ,they will probably get blown up with it as these lines are under high pressure and can send fireballs km's in the air and the heat produced can burn skin off like the raiders of the lost ark movie from kilometers away.

Most rural people have these lines in there backyard and have no idea of the threat they pose..this is not like the pencil thin stinky low pressure lines in the city...

Another thing is don't expect the rcmp to protect you from oil/gas company terror they protect them from you the victim in these and many cases.

Everybody handles threats to their life differantly..some don't give a shit and some get extremely excited and nervous...it's too bad they have to resort to extreme measures to get their point across, but you go ahead and try and stop a gas company from operating in your backyard and see what happens.

At least no one is dead yet...hope they keep it that way...high pressure gas lines and people don't mix. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:46 pm

Wow! The ignorance astounds me.

8O

and a foiler to boot!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Wiebo shot a teenaged girl.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:25 pm

lily lily:
QBC QBC:
RUEZ!!!!....Knock it off man!!!

I know you're bored, but come on....... :twisted:

Even this coastal girl who lives in the only really important part of the province knows that Dawson Creek isn't all that close to PG.

But then, Quesnel is not that far from Prince George either. Image

Last edited by Pimpbrewski on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:49 pm

ziggy ziggy:

Someone has to have some explosive substance hanging around the garage or woodshed.

Too bad the conservative media outlet that broadcast the ludwig story left out the best part;

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/1999/01/ ... 90129.html

Maybe the explosive substance is in a patrol car...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Eco terrorism does NOT work, people have tried in the past to get rid of oil companies using these methodas and failed.
The lucky thing is that no on ewas hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:59 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Wow! The ignorance astounds me.

8O

and a foiler to boot!

Who is ignorant?
Keep following that conservative fool of ignorance...

RCMP bombed oil site in 'dirty tricks' campaign
Last Updated: Friday, November 10, 2000 | 11:53 PM ET
CBC News
The Mounties bombed an oil installation as part of a dirty tricks campaign in their investigation into sabotage in the Alberta's oil patch.
The revelation came at the bail hearing Thursday of two farmers who the Crown says have turned their complaints that oil industry pollution is making their families ill into acts of vandalism and mischief.
Their lawyer produced evidence that the RCMP bombed a wellsite and that they did it with the full support of the energy company that owned it. The Crown admits the allegations are true.
:P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm

No,you dont have a clue,just another partisan hack.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 pm

stokes stokes:
What was eisensapper saying the other day about not wanting to be deployed within Canada?

I hope they find these sick fucks before someone gets hurt or before a more populated area gets destroyed!!!

I said it would suck, I would rather find bombs in Afghanistan then here anyday.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:31 pm

ziggy ziggy:

That is a very good idea, gets some search warrants for all of the houses and engineers form 1 CER to go with them. I can almost guarantee that you will find who is doing this. With the Olympics coming up I hope they dont hesitate on bringing the hammer down on this.