bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:19 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Why weren't they in a gun safe?

If they were trigger locked, they don't have to be. But you'd know that, if you were objective.

Crime scene photos shows the firearms all in lockable cases.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:25 am

Thanos Thanos:
Well, the article said something about CCTV footage being reviewed which is an indication that there was some sort of security system present, which means that the owner had at least made some sort of effort to secure his property. I'm guessing that you're behaving this way because you hate anyone who owns a gun as much, if not more, than the gun itself. So tell us, is your last name Cukier or Rathjen, honey?

No, I don't hate gun owners. I hate gun idiots. People like him are a significant part of the illegal gun supply.

Tell me Thanos, you're a local resident, you could very well find yourself on the pointy end of one of this man's stolen guns the next time you use a bank machine after dark. Will you still think of this guy as nothing but an innocent victim?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:26 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Crime scene photos shows the firearms all in easy to carry lockable cases.

FTFY

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:29 am

Well, you live in Toronto so you're much more likely to be a victim of gun violence than I am.

You have no right to judge the quality of a person, a retired police office at that, just because you don't approve of the property they own. That you think you have this right reveals an arrogance about you that is apparently without limit. You should really examine the politics you've embraced if you think that subscribing to them they've put you on top of such a tall pedestal.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:34 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
Don't blame the guns arriving by smuggling on the states' gun laws. It's all on us if we don't adequately search out vehicles and parcels entering the country.

Good point.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:41 am

$1:
Well, you live in Toronto so you're much more likely to be a victim of gun violence than I am.

Nope, Calgary and Edmonton are both worse for gun crime than Toronto.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2 ... ng.htm#a10

And Alberta has a worse firearm crime rate than Ontario and is also higher than the national average.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidie ... 01-eng.htm

Why? Because you have so many more "responsible gun owners"

Last edited by BeaverFever on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:45 am

$1:
You have no right to judge the quality of a person, a retired police office at that, just because you don't approve of the property they own.

People like him put the public at risk. People shouldn't be allowed to own so many firearms because clearly it's not possible to keep them secure. The fact that he's a retired cop doesn't entitle him to anything. In fact, it makes him MORE responsible because he should know better.

And don't you try to claim a high horse about judging people - that's all you do.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:45 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Crime scene photos shows the firearms all in easy to carry lockable cases.

FTFY

You know that a 'gun safe' is basically a file cabinet with no drawers, right?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:55 am

Don't be too hard on him. Some irresponsible and uncaring barista put a dairy creamer in his decaffeinated frappe.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:56 am

$1:

Depends what you buy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:58 am

Like I've said before if you ever want to see what real contempt and real hate looks like just go talk to a liberal for a while.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:01 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
You dumb fucking moron.

The weapons were stolen from a cop.

$1:
The Calgary Police Service is asking for help identifying two suspects in a break and enter where multiple firearms and a police badge were stolen.

Banning everyone else in Canada from owning firearms is not going to make your police any more responsible with how they store their firearms because the laws you're supposed to obey don't apply to them.

Hey Einstein, you need to read more carefully. He was a retired cop. It was his private gun collection.

Now you're just adding to your ignorance/naiveté if you think his being retired makes any difference to what I said.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:04 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:

Depends what you buy.

Not really. Most of the ones I have seen can be breached in 10 seconds with a hammer and a punch. Or a crowbar. They are designed to keep children out of them, not thieves. Just like a metal carry case, or trigger locks.

Some are better than other, but they will still not keep a thief out. The same with most safes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Like I've said before if you ever want to see what real contempt and real hate looks like just go talk to a liberal for a while.

Why is it that you and the other righties think you're uniquely qualified to hate and shit on people and things you don't like daily and in the most vulgar ways imaginable, yet if any mild criticism comes the other way you act like you're the victim of a hate crime?

Listen princess, if you're allowed to openly criticise things you don't like, I'm equally entitled to do the same, so why don't you just drop the persecution complex.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:10 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Thanos Thanos:

Why is it that you and the other righties think you're uniquely qualified to hate and shit on people and things you don't like daily and in the most vulgar ways imaginable, yet if any mild criticism comes the other way you act like you're the victim of a hate crime?

Listen princess, if you're allowed to openly criticise things you don't like, I'm equally entitled to do the same, so why don't you just drop the persecution complex.

We've been putting up with mockery and hate from people like you for decades and now that we're pushing back you can't take it?

[but]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next