Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Thanos Thanos:
He has money, therefore he gets away with anything he wants. That's the way this world works. Have a big enough bank account and any stupid evil bastard, like the fucker in this story, will never be held to consequences for anything.

Steve Jobs - the billionaire from Apple - bought himself a liver for around $1.5 billion and he's still dead. FYI.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:12 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Remember this thread and your posts when you complain about some animal rights freak in the USA kvetching about culling baby seals or hunting polar bears. :idea:

See, you're allowed to hunt, but only if you feel guilty about it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 pm

DanSC DanSC:
See, you're allowed to hunt, but only if you feel guilty about it.

No, there are rules that you have to follow. If you don't follow them you pay the price. You can't lure an animal out of a park by tying a dead animal to a vehicle. You can't attempt to destroy it's collar. Who knows what other rules they broke.

Most people don't like big game trophy killing, probably because, as a species, the challenge is no longer killing apex predators, but keeping them alive.

This particular animal was worth far more to the country alive than dead.

And, most fortuantely for all, most people don't seem to think like you, Bart and this vain dentist. They see no reason to kill a magnificent creature for the sole purpose of watching it die.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Dentist Mortally Wounds Lion

http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/07/dentist-mortally-wounds-lion/#comments

____

Mother F*****! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:cry:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:19 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:
He has money, therefore he gets away with anything he wants. That's the way this world works. Have a big enough bank account and any stupid evil bastard, like the fucker in this story, will never be held to consequences for anything.

Steve Jobs - the billionaire from Apple - bought himself a liver for around $1.5 billion and he's still dead. FYI.

Then it's a truly shitty world when the only consequence they ever face is that they can't take it with them at the end.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:24 pm

CountLothian CountLothian:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
andyt andyt:
Take a look at some of those pics. The guy has a Putin complex, or maybe Putin has a dentist complex.

They were hard to look at. As was his 'list'. Nevada Bighorn? :(

I hunt. But one rule I have always had is I eat what I kill. If I'm not going to eat it, it stays in the forest. I don't take 'trophies'.

I get hunting and eating.

No one eats Rhino's or Lions or Elephant.

Trophies ...there are enough of them in museums and such.

'zactly! If you want a trophy, join a friggin' bowling league or something.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanos Thanos:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:

Then it's a truly shitty world when the only consequence they ever face is that they can't take it with them at the end.

I doubt it"s true.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 pm

You're probably correct. They most likely bought off god a long time ago to ensure that they could take their bank accounts, pet politicians, and cool stuff with them, as befits these modern titans & pharaohs that walk the earth among us.

I like the looks of Superman vs Batman: Dawn Of Justice. Of course if the two of them wanted to fight some genuine evil all they'd have to do is track down and dismember every single banker, commerce graduate, and fund manager they could get their hands on. Fuck chasing the Joker and General Zod around. Do a comprehensive purge that would automatically and literally make the entire planet a better place to be for everyone else.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:07 am

And now for some good news from the animal kingdom: http://videowall.accuweather.com/detail ... Start=true

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:13 am

rickc rickc:
And now for some good news from the animal kingdom: http://videowall.accuweather.com/detail ... Start=true

That's good but I'll feel a lot better when a lion eats a dentist from Minnesota.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:06 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
rickc rickc:

That's good but I'll feel a lot better when a lion eats a dentist from Minnesota.

But slowly, over 40 hours or so.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:10 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
rickc rickc:

Turn him over to ISIS, they could use a dentist.

R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:25 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:

Attachments:
bill_gates_saving2.jpg
bill_gates_saving2.jpg [ 30.02 KiB | Viewed 791 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:54 am

BRAH BRAH:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Turn him over to ISIS, they could use a dentist.

R=UP

I like how he gets choked up there. I couldn't agree more.

$1:
Zimbabweans in Lion Hunt in Court; Kill Was 'Unethical'

HARARE, Zimbabwe — Two Zimbabweans arrested for illegally hunting a lion appeared in court Wednesday. The head of Zimbabwe's safari association said the killing was unethical and that it couldn't even be classified as a hunt, since the lion killed by an American dentist was lured into the kill zone.

A professional hunter identified by the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority as Theo Bronkhorst and his co-defendant, farm owner Honest Trymore Ndlovu, are accused of helping Walter James Palmer hunt the lion. Zimbabwean police said they are looking for Palmer, the American dentist who reportedly paid $50,000 to track and kill the animal.

Zimbabwean prosecutors' documents accuse Bronkhorst of failing to "prevent an unlawful hunt." Court documents say Bronkhorst was supervising while his client, Palmer, shot the animal.

During the nighttime hunt, the men tied a dead animal to their car to lure the lion out of a national park, said Johnny Rodrigues, chairman of the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force. The American is believed to have shot it with a crossbow, injuring the animal. The wounded lion was found 40 hours later, and Palmer shot it dead with a gun, Rodrigues said.

Using bait to lure Cecil the lion is deemed unethical by the Safari Operators Association of Zimbabwe, of which Bronkhorst is a member. The association has since revoked his license.

"Ethics are certainly against baiting. Animals are supposed to be given a chance of a fair chase," Emmanuel Fundira, the association's president, said on Tuesday. "In fact, it was not a hunt at all. The animal was baited and that is not how we do it. It is not allowed."

Palmer, a dentist living in the Minneapolis suburb of Eden Prairie, said in a statement that he was unaware the lion was protected, relying on local guides to ensure a legal hunt.

"I had no idea that the lion I took was a known, local favorite, was collared and part of a study until the end of the hunt. I relied on the expertise of my local professional guides to ensure a legal hunt," Palmer said in statement through a public relations firm.

Public outrage at the killing grew.

"If, as has been reported, this dentist and his guides lured Cecil out of the park with food so as to shoot him on private property ... he needs to be extradited, charged, and, preferably, hanged," People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals said in a statement Wednesday. The statement, emailed to The Associated Press, came from Ingrid Newkirk, president of the animal rights organization.

. . .

If convicted, the men face up to 15 years in prison in Zimbabwe.

. . .

After recounting details of Cecil's death, Kimmel invited viewers to contribute to a wildlife fund.

"If you want to make this into a positive " — then, choking up, he halted for a moment to regain his composure — "make a donation and support them. At the very least, maybe we can show the world that not all Americans are like this jack-hole here."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/07 ... illed.html

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:55 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

I doubt it"s true.

http://www.farces.com/did-steve-jobs-ge ... treatment/

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 12  Next