PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:10 pm

You must be thinking of Oberstabsfeldwebel or Stabsfeldwebel

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

It would seem that he hardly suggested the Nuremberg Laws or Auschwitz, that's for sure. I'm not here to put words into his posts, but I'm assuming it meant conformity to standard, enlightened, accepted, secularized society.

So naturally, these same rules and expectations are to be applied to muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Ba'hai, Catholics, and etc.?

Are they all to be held to this standard or is that just going to be applied to Christians?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Don't know where your from but aren't Catholics Christian?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Why do you think I keep saying RELIGION and THEIST. They are broad terms for Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, Scientologists ect....
You automatically think I am talking about the one and only true religion that matters... yours.

Last edited by roger-roger on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:16 pm

...and Phoenix Arizona is just teeming with Hindus and Ba'hai.

Last edited by Blue_Nose on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Robair Robair:
romanP romanP:
Because the parents are more irresponsible. If they were responsible parents, they'd be better parents. Longer work weeks, television and conspicuous consumerism all have a lot to do with this, not so much religion. We didn't all used to have the economic freedom to buy a TV for every room in the house to use as a substitute babysitter.
If you take out "not so much religion" your post sounds just like a sermon I've heard in church on sunday. XD

That is not to say that preachers are always wrong just because it is their job to teach religion to the masses. The minister at my mom's church, which I attended until I was 13, was a very reasonable and kind man, who also said the same kinds of things.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Eisensapper Eisensapper:
Seems over due for something like this to happen in the states. The fundies seems to be getting louder and louder over the years and need to be put back in line.

Is this the kind of line you have in mind?

Yes you got it right Bart, I want to personally line up all theists make them dig their own graves and then exterminate them. Hell you know what lets have the mothers clutch their babies to their chests so we can kill two theists with one bullet.

Statements like yours make me sick. To think you can try relate the extermination of 9 million (a conservative estimate) Jews to a discussion on a Secular Government, makes me feel utter contempt for you. What in your right mind you let you think its ok to compare one of the darkest moments in human history to the right to keep church and state separate? There is a reason why people follow Godwin's Law, you fuck.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:22 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Yeah, sure he'd just want to start with re-reducation camps for the Christians, but when he gets to dealing with the people who will not renounce their values and their faith just to please secular humanists then what's he going to do with them?

Bart, go smoke a joint and chill the fuck out, okay? No one is talking about lining up Christians and shooting them. In fact, you've made up quite a story out of absolutely nothing. Maybe you should get your head checked.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:25 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
You're the one who proposed 'keeping them in line'.

The term "to keep one in line" does not commonly refer to the practice of summary execution. It means to control others, or to compel them to conform (as if into a straight line."

And, again, what happens to those who refuse to conform?

We make them wear clown costumes and throw rotten vegetables at them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm

$1:
When Der Fuehrer says, "We ist der master race"
We HEIL! HEIL! Right in Der Fuehrer's face
Not to love Der Fuehrer is a great disgrace
So we HEIL! HEIL! Right in Der Fuehrer's face
When Herr Gobbels says, "We own der world und space"
We HEIL! HEIL! Right in Herr Goring's face
When Herr Goring says they'll never bomb this place
We HEIL! HEIL! Right in Herr Goring's face

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Bart's the only one that's threatened violence against anyone (as usual). Who knew there'd be people here who'd not only promote theocracy over a secular state, but claim they should be enforced with physical force.

Idiot.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
You must be thinking of Oberstabsfeldwebel or Stabsfeldwebel

Der Mann dachte ich, der war tatsächlich Körperstrafe.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
...and Phoenix Arizona is just teeming with Hindus and Ba'hai.

It is. Trust me on this, I used to work for Intel. :wink:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:31 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
In all seriousness I think Eisensapper was hardly suggesting a genocide against Christians.

Then what did he propose? Depriving them of the right to vote? The right to free speech? The right to peaceably assemble? The right to teach their children from the Bible?

He didn't propose anything before you accused of him of being a Nazi. It was you that made up a bunch of nonsense, believed your own lie, and then started hyperventilating and panicking like a crazy person.

$1:
What he definitely proposed was infringing on their rights in some fashion that would accomplish 'keeping them in their place'.

No he didn't. He didn't say anything like that at all. Stop lying.

The only thing he proposed was keeping religious dogma out of government policy.

$1:
And, again, what would he do with those people who declined to be kept in their place?

If it were you, I'd have you stand naked over an anthill covered in a thin coat of honey.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:32 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
You're the one who proposed 'keeping them in line'.

The term "to keep one in line" does not commonly refer to the practice of summary execution. It means to control others, or to compel them to conform (as if into a straight line."

And, again, what happens to those who refuse to conform?

With a suggestion--nothing. With cultural norms--social opprobrium. With a direction from your boss--termination of employment. With the mob--concrete shoes. With the law--jail.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  Next